3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dabqap 14.12.19 07:23 am

The Mission Of "Merriweather Heist" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki

Half an hour unsuccessfully trying to hook the hook the submarine for transportation... were coming in from the side/top/low/high/hung for a few seconds... still won't latch :( may need a combination of keys to hold down or something special to fly up to her? If anyone had video of the passage of this time or of the Council? Flight school completed all lessons except the last one - the pilot pumped
89 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Klimovskiy 14.12.19

I decided on the pirates to play this mission! Hung out 5 times! Even if you skip the video black screen and infinite loading weighs. Died helped. In the end, try as written, not to throw a bomb and press the right mouse button! Only played for Franklin and only shoot the left button! The video is not missed and it went all the way:) Thank you very much for the advice:)))

I
Ilya Sahar 14.12.19

I haven't started this mission but I know that it have to be now. the fact that I Michael passed flight school(after a request from Trevor) but the job never showed up! what to do?

V
VMarchukov_95 14.12.19

I haven't started this mission I passed all the missions that the secondary main well which glowed on the map, was a reconnaissance of the port and chose a plan And that is the type of stealth, extreme completed mission that I have all Trevor is number 1 like a mission but on the map nothing appears to steal the damn boat, what to do? tell me experts

l
login2281337X 14.12.19

Passed sea adventure. Missions no more. What to do?

n
nozhromzan 14.12.19

please tell me he was in training school of flying, and that no one is calling
Michael

r
rikkiti 14.12.19

I also have a bug on this mission. Chose silent form of robbery, that is with a helicopter and submarine. Stole a helicopter, a submarine, too. Michael received a message from Trevor to learn in flight school. Can't take the job of helicopter flight, but the piloting skills are already 100. No more job comes. What am I doing wrong?

L
Lyantorets 14.12.19

decided to go through the campaign mode again. the problem is this: When a boat flying the helicopter, with me in pursuit of 3 Vert. It is necessary to switch to Franklin to take on the turntables. But nothing to shoot.

R
RickyFry69 04.09.22

Lyantorets
same thing, don't know what to do

K
Kxhxgkxkhc 04.09.22

I have such a problem that in the option of a sea adventure, after I stole a cargobob and parked it, the SMS from Steve and the FBI does not go through because of this, I can no longer go through the plot of the game. Please tell me who knows what to do next?