3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosolapyi1 14.12.19 07:24 am

Brooks from the CGI trailer (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Probably already realized that this Brooks - Oriana. Looks the same, sings in the same style. Geralt promise that he would come for her. Is it possible to kill her ?
Even in the trailer he said he hasn't heard this song, and indeed Geralt aged. Does this mean that the trailer is actually the sequel to the Supplement ?
What do you think about this.
72 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 14.12.19

Kosolapyi1
Hardly Oriana - Brooks. Most likely, this is the same Supreme vampire as Regis. Her voice is not the same as the girls performing the song. Similar to ordinary reference to this trailer and all. And about the age of Geralt... it's a pretty stupid argument. Do you know how old is he? And in the trailers he looks older, because CGI.

R
Ryogi Shiki 14.12.19

it's possible

Kosolapyi1 wrote:
the trailer is actually a sequel additions

A
Albert De Hanter 14.12.19

Kosolapyi1
Oriana Is a Brooks... and she was in the trailer... just a Russian voice her voice low...

M
Marty52 14.12.19

Albert Shcherbakov
How do we know that it is broccoi? She's nothing like the lower.

K
Kosolapyi1 14.12.19

Marty52
And who said that Brooks lower a vampire ? They can also take human form (greetings from the first part) and the skin is too pale.

M
Marty52 14.12.19

Kosolapyi1
Brooks is somewhere in between these two categories. But the point is that they are subject Detlaff. And Oriana impact his ability to have avoided, so it is clearly higher.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 14.12.19

Kosolapyi1 wrote:
Probably already realized that this Brooks - Oriana.
Even those who haven't bought the expansion?

K
Kosolapyi1 14.12.19

Marty52
For Detlaff and after his death avenged. He could just have good relations with them.
In General, I'm going to ensure that Oriana is very similar to the Brooks from the trailer. Straight across.

M
Marty52 14.12.19

Kosolapyi1
For GetData and after his death avenged
Avenged? For Detlaff? No. Detlaff in this event has a very minor role.
Spoilerness attempt on Regis because he disobeyed, if I may say so, code and killed another vampire. For it is a Hidden and expelled.

He could just have good relations with them.
In addition to plain text Regis says that the ability Detlaff - the management of the lower. And wait, relationship? Vampires have no such concepts. For whom Regis pains and explained the nature and habits of their relatives?

In General, I'm going to ensure that Oriana is very similar to the Brooks from the trailer. Straight across.
Only looks a little older than the girl in the trailer has a different voice. Just like. As I believe it is simply a reference to the trailer. And the fact that she sings the one song only says that it is ancient.

P
PredokSvaroga 14.12.19

Marty52
said that there is a barn in the menu so there is this girl I hang out with.....and Geralt speaks to her...now I won't hurt you,but...will be ordering and I'll come

A

Marty52
What the Trailer did not see?

M
Marty52 14.12.19

Albert Shcherbakov
Seen. But we are not talking about the trailer and about Orianna and how she with him may be associated.

A

Marty52
She is the Brooks of the trailer...
Her hair, a voice in English voice acting, Yes, it's she... and in the end she stood up so well... and as the trailer shows them meeting after all...
And don't forget that the trailer was made long before he started to do Blood and Wine...

M
Marty52 14.12.19

Albert Shcherbakov
You're so stubborn!
Who told you that? All lying scoundrels.

She is the Brooks of the trailer
And who's to say? Proof there? Again: it's not Brooks. The arguments above, but I'm afraid the first time do not read it, talking about it is useless.

A

I mean... I can see it... and you're blind campaign
from the Wallpaper to talk does not make sense... and I'm not doing what you think you are...

M
Marty52 14.12.19

Albert Shcherbakov
and in the end she stood up so well
To what end?

And don't forget that the trailer was made long before he started to do Blood and Wine
I remember it perfectly. Exactly like the fact that the events in the trailer do happen in Velenje. And there was Brooks. Here everything points to the fact that Oriana is the highest.

I mean... I can see it... and you're blind campaign
Here's something not visible that I have read. Along the way, I really blind. Thank you, comrade ophthalmologist.

from the Wallpaper to talk does not make sense... and I'm not doing what you think you are...
You know....... when you put so many dots...... immediately come to mind....... that with someone...... something..... not so. In General, Yes, famously said: does not make sense. Because when a person give explicit arguments, and he does not understand them, and even rejects, as in his cramped little world have all finally there was no further discussion really has no meaning.

K
KanoVoxLian 14.12.19

And why not the Alps?

M
Marty52 14.12.19

KanoVoxLian
And why not the Alps?
By the way, it's funny that you mention it. On the Russian wiki says that the trailer was of the Alps, and in English says that it is Brooks. But the latter is also a reference to the developers: Also the female vampire from A Night to Remember is, according to the developers, none other than a bruxa. That is in the trailer were just Brooks.

v
vvvjust 14.12.19

Kosolapyi1 wrote:
Guys, do not pay vnimanie on this Marty. The guy realized that was stupid and tries to leave. And I just your opinion asked, and the couple game he began to RUB )
Here and I about the same, dude specifically merged.
Kosolapyi1 wrote:
Alps doesn't support invisibility (s) bestiary.
fought with al and he became invisible, nor any differences from the Brooks did not see except for the red spots on his chest

v
vvvjust 14.12.19

Marty52 wrote:
Think about what? That Brooks can be pumped? Hey, this is screwed up. A new subspecies or something: Brooks pumped? Smacks of idiocy and ignorance of the Witcher universe. One more time: do Detlaff has a unique ability (and any higher), due to which it attracts the lower (including to obey him and Brooks). Oriana escaped the effects of this ability, and hence it is not Brooks. Or do you think that following Brooks becomes suddenly higher? Funny
I'll try to explain why you're *wrong*
It smacks of the fact that you have not played blood and wine, otherwise I just have no other explanation for all delirious what you write. So, the Unseen vampire Elder is the same kind of vampire as the Regis, and Detlaff, only very old. So in essence, with Datefrom Herald fights with ease, but an Unseen assassin is killing the Herald for a split second. What's the matter, huh? After all, it's the same kind of vampire, they all should be the same, no difference in abilities, etc. So the answer is obvious - the older the vampire, the stronger, wiser, and his skills developed stronger than in younger individuals. That is why my theory with ancient bruxas has a right to exist. Perhaps Orianna really is. Ancient, strong Brooks, which over the centuries of its existence, has developed a lot of skills and immunities to all sorts of manipulation.