3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosolapyi1 14.12.19 07:24 am

Brooks from the CGI trailer (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Probably already realized that this Brooks - Oriana. Looks the same, sings in the same style. Geralt promise that he would come for her. Is it possible to kill her ?
Even in the trailer he said he hasn't heard this song, and indeed Geralt aged. Does this mean that the trailer is actually the sequel to the Supplement ?
What do you think about this.
72 Comments
Sort by:
S
Someone Like-You 14.12.19

Van1422
Here's another one who did not read the book, okay if we assume the structure looks like, in your humble opinion, how do you justify this Spring, came down melting on the meadow the STEPPE and the mountains there are NO MOUNTAINS or MASSIVE GREENERY

book:"
When the traveller from Northern lands for the first time enters Toussaint, it seems that he was in the country, descended from the pages of books of fairy tales. Here you will not meet it's never sweltering weather, even for winter in Tossene Sunny and warm, emanates light, refreshing breeze without the slightest hint of the cold blizzards. He does not feel hunger, because the trees and shrubs all year round with Sunny fruit. Not facing him alone, for every counter will chat with him warmly like an old friend. Will not find it here nor provincial boredom, no sadness, no anxiety

V
Van1422 14.12.19

Someone Like-You
Justify, lol) I wrote that the weather is really not the topic.

M
Mantykora 14.12.19

Mad_est wrote:
Oriana - the Supreme vampire. Organizes receptions for the people, shall keep the key of the vault of the ancient vampire, not under the influence Detlaf, etc. Too many unusual details to attribute it to simple Brooks.
Orianna - of course, the Supreme vampire. And I think, but then blundered with his constant attention to detail - in the end KIV do not give to kill her. Although on the other hand, she does conditionally a good thing, kids pay blood without killing. Everyone is happy, the contract for the Witcher no. Sense to intervene Geralt? He's not a knight with ideals, muddy eyes.

What is surprising - the higher the vampire seems to be a rare instance, and in Blood and Wine three of them. That's a bit much. The question arises in the vampire quest in Novigrad, when we're investigating the attempt on Priscilla - why Novigrad pathologist, being kind of like the Supreme vampire in battle is converted into katakana. For the murder of a Supreme vampire, not every witch and take, but a vampire in Novigrad pales in comparison with the same Datefrom, although both the same species. The excuse that every higher individual vampire, as told to Regis, inconclusive.
Mad_est wrote:
What kind of hogwash perpetrated developed? Vedmachi elixirs are not suitable for people lass of white garden will not lie.
I do not understand fun. Apparently, the game had to pass in a hurry, and left such a huge blunder. You can certainly say that CRIS vedmachi drinking potions, using magic... but the explanation is very much delusional, far-fetched. Moreover, why is everything so complicated, because CRIS moves in space and in time in battle faster than Geralt, and so many monsters.
Perhaps this question should for the developers to let rework this patch. Too not Canon, CRIS also did not pass mutations.

A
Avraam Linkoln 14.12.19

Mad_est
Mantykora
Mad_est wrote:
What kind of hogwash perpetrated developed? Vedmachi elixirs are not suitable for people lass of white garden will not lie.
Mantykora wrote:
Perhaps this question should for the developers to let rework this patch. Too not Canon, CRIS also did not pass mutations.
Option 1. If your man drinks legimacy elixir, all this, of course, end in tears. But you forget that cirilla far from difficult people. CRIS vedmochka, though, and have not been subjected to mutations - but her superpowers (speed of movement, reaction and other), by and large, based on its original genetic background to the branch alpski Sorcerers of ancient and powerful magic aura (CRIS — girl-Source, the true descendant of Lara Dorren AEP of Siadal, Aen Saevherne, alpski one of the strongest witches of her time). Probably elixirs for CRIS is not fatal, but as a wise man once said: What does not kill us, makes us stronger.
Option 2. These dialogues Geralt and CRIS was doing far from Laura's games and books. They knew only one thing - CRIS vedmochka, but if vedmochka it means drinking potions. And the fact that it is not subjected to mutations, they didn't even know existed.

S

Van1422
weather terrain of the North, structures are not similar at all

M
Mad_est 14.12.19

Mantykora wrote:
Well, you know what they are to do not be, right? At the end of the game when you come to the Triss/Yennefer and dialogue Barnabas Basil complains, saying that a guest broke, no name, etc. Such behavior is typical for Yennefer, but not for Triss. Again, too lazy to diversify the dialogue.
Abraham Lincoln wrote:
Option 2. These dialogues Geralt and CRIS was doing far from Laura's games and books. They knew only one thing - CRIS vedmochka, but if vedmochka it means drinking potions. And the fact that it is not subjected to mutations, they didn't even know existed.
This option seems more plausible.

S

Abraham Lincoln
Her mini challenge was all the same, and her blood + her mage abilities
: "Twenty hours after the procedure. The temperature rises. Rubor, calor, tumor and dolor suitable, I think, to a crisis point. But the girl has no chance to hold on at least until those boundaries. And write... I Wyssogota of Corvo, do not believe in the existence of gods. But if by chance they do exist, then let him take under his wing the girl. And forgive me what I did... If what I did will be a mistake.
Wyssogota put down his pen, rubbed his swollen and sverbyaschee eyelids, pressed his palms to his temples.
- I gave her a mixture of Datura and Aconite, – he said dully. – In the next few hours all should be resolved...

M
Mad_est 14.12.19

Someone Like-You
By the way a very interesting piece you remember the tower of swallow? However, compared to wegmachen test, it is generally minuscule. Besides, what magical powers have CRIS? Banal teleportation by location and between worlds, no offensive, defensive, healing spells, she does not own. This kind of nedvedice, neomarica. In the books wizards like thumps own potions, and it said that the potions of witches for them to be safe. They're kind of like people still remain, though with magic. The blood of Lara Dorren it doesn't make it vedmochka and will not protect from poisons and infectious diseases.

S

Mad_est
for me it peremeschatsya in time is a very difficult spell in her blood, and her immune system is very strong in my opinion, at the Higher magicians.

V
Veider16 14.12.19

Someone Like-You
She's human,with all human weaknesses,this is a banal jamb of developers,it was only half dead after a small attack of the wild hunt,what elixirs

M
Matvey Sobolev 14.12.19

as far as I remember from the book Ian was doing with it ..anyway, about the shed which she jokingly blew remember
so different it is still the same

h
huyeviyetotsait-voruetnik 14.12.19

I found this barn has been two games of the day with him, but vampire there is no close, every night there sleeping fisherman with a dog...