3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Night Light 14.12.19 07:29 am

How much more time you will remain GTA-shnik? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Still there are people playing in GTA 3, VC, SA (and I also refer to these), and I'm interested how long are you going to play these games (IV and other novelties do not count)? We have a forum meet the person having the experience GTA-person 5-6 years, so I'm interested when you score on these games and score if at all.
217 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vuzya 14.12.19

kung-furious
ten years ago you could settle for max (MAX because even then she was still in Russia were) GTA 2 =) so Ptashnikov then, in principle, could not be. the series was less extensive than now. Was connoisseurs

N
Niko Bellic 14.12.19

Until death do us part

J
JB-n 14.12.19

And it seems there is nothing difficult to be Gtechnical, so perhaps I'll stay forever. Yes, I will.

[
[Ushel s etogo sayta] 14.12.19

While the series exists.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 14.12.19

Always

E
Egor San Andreas 14.12.19

San Andreas - always !

v
vamp 14.12.19

I'm probably until computer games are not will not get.

R
RUSxDIMITRI 14.12.19

I played GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, CW!!!
And I'll play Grand Theft Auto always!

M
Mikku 14.12.19

I'll stay until azavedo family.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 14.12.19

while computer games are not will not get you th stutterer?

S
Sulfur 14.12.19

AnDrop, you are wrong, glasnik-one who in addition to GTA more to life sees nothing. I do not consider myself Gtechnical, just as a small hobby and nothing more

S
Sulfur 14.12.19

AnDrop, not a nerd, and a similar word, which they think is more cool =). Slightly inappropriate example- Gamer-a man obsessed with games. Just the kind of man who will say that he is obsessed with the word better... although there are those who say and do what the fuck you need to go for a walk when you can turn on GTA and take a walk around the city include the Gothic and walk through the woods. This is already done for gamers

O
Ostashkovets 14.12.19

Glasnik is the one who loves the series of GTA more than other games.Personally, I don't consider myself a gamer because I play and even sit at the computer quite a bit.But as practically the only game I play is GTA SA(Even PES 09) can I call myself Gtechnical.

S
Sulfur 14.12.19

AnDrop, well, then everyone is responsible to the best of their knowledge, so that misunderstandings are many. however, neither the gamer nor glasnik I don't like the definition of who I am such a fan of GTA.

A
Ackii_krolik 14.12.19

I will play until the more important things, in which time the GTA will not=)
But I Ptashnik for 3 years and not gonna quit=)

A
Aleksandr Ko 14.12.19

I am 11 years old and I'm GTA-shnik

N
Night Light 14.12.19

You say that now... here's a look at you in five years.

By sabzh:

Young gamers stop playing GTA, when they have a girl.)

S
Sulfur 14.12.19

Crystal D aka Dr._WEB, not, man, will, but in my spare time =) my own experience to judge

D
DarkSullan 14.12.19

Th is I was not seen. If GTA 5 will be released and will live up to my expectations I am again a fan

K
KroSSSovock 14.12.19

GTA!!! GTA!!! I'm a huge fan of ALL of GGAAA!!!
La La La La!!! GTA!!!