3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Night Light 14.12.19 07:29 am

How much more time you will remain GTA-shnik? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Still there are people playing in GTA 3, VC, SA (and I also refer to these), and I'm interested how long are you going to play these games (IV and other novelties do not count)? We have a forum meet the person having the experience GTA-person 5-6 years, so I'm interested when you score on these games and score if at all.
217 Comments
Sort by:
D
DJIM KERRY 14.12.19

Nitro25, everything you listed sucks compared to GTA!

A
Andrew Z 14.12.19

DJIM KERRY
Well, you and zadrot! Yes, for me happiness is to be with family, with relatives, with children, and you, apparently, live in-game...

O
Ouen_TRINITY_Stenli 14.12.19

DJIM KERRY Nitro25 right!

T
Turian 14.12.19

I said,Nitro25.
PS.And I thought that Ptasznik is Glavgeroy GTA...

V
Vanches 14.12.19

Always)

a
aladdin95 14.12.19

Which means to be GTA-person? WHILE I play, I GTA-shnik the rest of the time - an ordinary man... Until I pass and I wonder if I Ptashnik, then he went and threw out - a common man... ???

T
Turian 14.12.19

Werewolf)))))

L
Lord gta 14.12.19

I GTA-shnik since I had 3 ha in 20001 then in 2002 VS 2007 SANA and brother said that GTA IV is coming to him I hope that he will give pogamat

V
VinnyBang 14.12.19

Yes I think Glasnik, there are simply a fan of the series , I would say the genre, GTA is a genre ,

G
GumbertG 14.12.19

Besides GTA, there are other interesting things-relationships, for example.
Aside from the girls too, there are other interesting vesch, for example - friends, work, leisure, travel.
And what prevents one another? Want meet girls, then play GTA 4, because travel! You also have no one enforces!

k
klaimin 14.12.19

I agree

v
vadya1998gta 14.12.19

I started the game playing somewhere in 2004 there three came in 2009 with a new PC Ter SA came

v
vadya1998gta 14.12.19

GTA on to that memory

S
Still Happy 14.12.19

Until you get bored, yet not tired, and played for 6 years in it. By the way, actually combine with the girls and daily chores! Or instead of a TV to play! The problem is that addictive toy for those hunting to continue to play, and time, the branch is not enough)

N
Nitro25 14.12.19

Nitro25, everything you listed sucks compared to GTA!

Ascribe his personal opinion, because not for everyone it sucks

And what prevents one another? Want meet girls, then play GTA 4, because travel! You also have no one enforces!

Yes, I just listed... except for many the way the only explanation - less play, meet real girls. I added.

PS: Most people who are more important than GTA or any other game, the POH for all of the above I have not I have listed not because of its sadatoshi, and due to the fact that they do not know how to combine... then again we are talking about girls, you need to look for playing GTA ;) and by the way, I know there are ardent fans, but they do not lose feminine

G
GumbertG 14.12.19

The problem is that addictive toy for those hunting to continue to play, and time, the branch is not enough)
GTA addictive is not the way IMO.

G
Grand Theft Aero 14.12.19

Lord gta you from the future?since I had 3 ha in 20001 there will Tell you how in 20001!

K
KOMANDANTE 14.12.19

I have GTA3 experience 7 years at least 5 years city for San 3-4 years and I still play these games,and will play until I die

R
RJ_de_Rex 14.12.19

you say that now, more Mature will realize that games are not so important

2101 Rulez 14.12.19

MNU experience of 3 years. Will be Glasnika for life! ))