3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Night Light 14.12.19 07:29 am

How much more time you will remain GTA-shnik? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Still there are people playing in GTA 3, VC, SA (and I also refer to these), and I'm interested how long are you going to play these games (IV and other novelties do not count)? We have a forum meet the person having the experience GTA-person 5-6 years, so I'm interested when you score on these games and score if at all.
217 Comments
Sort by:
c
crank6671 14.12.19

Seem like a lifetime

N
Night Light 14.12.19

Seem like a lifetime
Even when you grandpa? o_O XD

A
Andrew Z 14.12.19

Forever!

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 14.12.19

AnDrop
Hmm.. but to combine GTA and girls not destiny? Or you GTA as a girl?) That is from the GTA you go to the girl, and from girls to GTA.))
Combine, easy, accustomed girl to the GTA.)) And you have itself as I see problems with the girls there, good for you!)))

S
Super Agent 14.12.19

More than you can imagine.

A
Artem Firsov 14.12.19

I'm Gtechnical until, when R* will stop producing GTA.

d
darakuze 14.12.19

forever!!!! Love GTA!

I
IVaN4B 14.12.19

while Rockstar won't fall apart I'll be gtechnical

k
klaimin 14.12.19

Life!=)

R
Rage Racer 14.12.19

Goolge more... In the Quartet, I was somewhat disappointed, still playing in the San... Hardly ever bored...

v
vla-parfenkov 14.12.19

Not yet married and find a job.

D
DJIM KERRY 14.12.19

All my life I'll play GTA

O
Ouen_TRINITY_Stenli 14.12.19

Until starts to interfere with my personal life

r
rq-girl aka Rosette 14.12.19

I'll play until I get bored...

-
-ST1NGER- 14.12.19

Probably not going to score ever

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 14.12.19

GTA is a masterpiece! I'll be playing GTA all my life. And if ever she stops to go, I'll play the part of the previous file to the end of his life, perhaps!

..............aezakmi22 14.12.19

I will be among GTA-shnik for a long time. And I don't care what my brother says GTA - junk and everyone is tired. I'm playing GTA!

Z
Zheka_-_ 14.12.19

I'll stay GTA-person to the moment,while I'm not persuaded that there is a game better than GTA ! It is almost IMPOSSIBLE to do!

G
GumbertG 14.12.19

Always. This game is worth to play and relax.

N
Nitro25 14.12.19

Besides GTA, there are other interesting things-relationships, for example.

Aside from the girls too, there are other interesting vesch, for example - friends, work, leisure, travel.

PS: I think no one should be matter what Glasnik who is and who is not... and who is that, think what you want. The person who loyal to the game (even if many think that is nerdy) will be devoted to her until he needs, and you have to think for yourself.