3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boing111 14.09.19 08:46 pm

How many hours have you played? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have more than 500h
Pussy face off so to speak :D
260 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arson01 14.09.19

Hunt766, there is, but I play with mods so there will be all the activated talents (for those who acineto with the words fu cheater, it's easy to play such as health and damage of enemies I have increased 10 times). If necessary, I can fill in somewhere.

i
iamorlov 14.09.19

205 hours with his head was enough to get the original game + heart of Stone twice, and Blood and Wine once and knock out all the achievements. What is there to do more I do not know \_(ツ)_/

P
PixelNewton 14.09.19

240 :D All opened

D
Diablonos 14.09.19

Ten

i
inartr86 14.09.19

100 hours of which 4 hours is simple, and 15-20 hours guinta..)

Play the first time, realized failed, DLC not proideno.)
Liked the game..)

Z
Zox-Zox 14.09.19

890 hours. Type realized the entire takamachi!!! Dopolnjuje to inject all the full, total came out to 890 hours 47 minutes. Was samanal everything. EEEEEE!!!!!

I
Imperator1 14.09.19

A year passed over probably 2 thousand of game time. Bottom line: the game passed by 4 times (only caught two of the 3 main endings, going through all different every time). The game is worth to slowly go through it again 10, 20,50 again...until the next part.

S
Spider Jerusalem 14.09.19

320 with all the quests,only muscente cleared

G
Gule27 14.09.19

533 hours

Y
Ya Betmen 14.09.19

232 hours. Passed basis, as well as the COP and KIV.

W
Waffen 14.09.19

Spoiler

T
T.T.G 14.09.19

Vyacheslav Butusov wrote:
In the third GTA the dolls walk on paved tracks with a ragged animation, throw random phrases and dummy are in conflict with the other factions, plus the script on hookers, the police, doctors and fire - that's the whole life.
How simple, isn't it? This concept Rockstar implemented a lot time ago immediately when switching to third-person and full 3D when processing power was ready for such. What prevented the poles to make at least similar trinkets to decorate your outdoor world in which nothing happens? In addition to the post-nuclear mess clean code many more where claws Yes trash, or what?

I
Iven13 14.09.19

1263 :))

A
AlexArhangeL 14.09.19

0 hours 0 minutes.

P
Purgesha 14.09.19

the first passage took 100 hours without DLC, it's a given that I arrival all the questions on the map, was looking for some armor, doing all the quests in the villages and stuff, at the moment passed the game 3 times and both of the add-on was released about 268 hours. In fact I have claims to the game there will be several (if you complain immediately and without preparation):1)a boring world, as already noticed above (it is not fun to run to open question marks on the map), 2) there is no impact on the world through your actions in terms of the destruction of nests besieged villages or bandit camps. No sense in this sorry, I want clear and want not. And 3 normal people too similar to each other, not in their original appearance, they are like the pigs that kachuyut from one quest to another, types, appearance very little.

O
Old-dvd 14.09.19

512 this is not the limit. Went 2 times. Wanted the third, but did not have the patience and quit after the assault on Caer Morhen - with all the love for the game, the replayability of it is so-so. Now pass the Blood and wine - fucking addition!

S
Suchotin 14.09.19

Pass the campaign mode the first time the pain and suffering.100h:Sunny stone completed all orders in Velenje and White garden, a fully ablaze the whole Garden and collected all vidimce equipment, except for gross magisterskogo.Supplement is not completed at all.37уровень

V
Viktor Solovev 14.09.19

M
MLShadow 14.09.19

About 360ч on almost 100% walkthrough of the main game and two DLS with the study of everything except objects on skellige located in the sea(all sorts of barrels, etc.).

A
Aleksanderus 14.09.19

825 hours, 12 playthroughs