3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boing111 14.09.19 08:46 pm

How many hours have you played? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have more than 500h
Pussy face off so to speak :D
260 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 14.09.19

Hunt766
Yes NO problem))

K
Ksardex 14.09.19

I have too many games to spend 1000 hours on the Witcher. Therefore, only 146 hours...

I
Ivan Dro 14.09.19

A maximum of half an hour, a game I bought on GOG, not hooked, so the people from her drags, but Oh well.

L
LightHOwUSE 14.09.19

About 5 hours, tested. The game was created for those who are not a pity to pull it from 200 hours and above. Realized the game is not important, the main quests of all sorts. In the end, you have to be a fanatic universe to consciously deprive yourself of the diversity of rest for such a long time, or have at least a couple of weeks, and put them under the net in the game. By the way, 500 hours - this is equivalent to 35 days spent solely in the game + 10 hours for sleep, food and so on. And 1000 hours in 2.5 months (!). I am glad that people have so much time.

s
serditiy888 14.09.19

296 hours. and already fed up

B
BloodRayT 14.09.19

5840 hours playing it already 10 months. I pass 2 times the game thoroughly explored all the nooks and crannies of the map.

P
Putnik_Dirar 14.09.19

531 hours on steam. Prior to that, to be honest, he zahradil and took the pirates to the concepts at the time had about this series, there are also a number of dozen hours played. Twice traversed the wild Hunt, double-heart of Stone, and once the Blood and Wine. In General, for me this is an absolute record simulated hours in the game, and that is justified, unlike a certain pile of shit that was a waste of time.
PS worry about your life online, when will Cyberpunk 2077.

F
FallenGhost 14.09.19

160 hours:

Once passed the wild hunt" and two additions on the complexity of the Fights and the story.

Completed all quests that were possible to perform; including hidden quests, orders, search vidmachenko equipment and treasures. (A total of 371 jobs).

All places marked with ? completed(including DLC).

Collected all the cards for guinta.

P. S This is the longest game I've ever played (not taking into account online games of course). In the second place I have GTA V, passed 100% in 72 hours.

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 14.09.19

Putnik_Dirar
Oh don't worry brother, all will be well.
It's like a good book, can't wait for next.
The game is good and only a fool would say otherwise.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 14.09.19

180 without the DLC.First went with a bad ending,then decided to pereproyti good since the battle at kaer-morhen the.

D
Dimast1941 14.09.19

M
Magnum 500 14.09.19

Frankly I do not understand where it can take 500 hours or more. Game hours for 50 from the power, moreover, is quite boring. Not like fallouts

F
Fei Fong 14.09.19

Magnum 500
really? HAHAHA I personally week the spire already neposil 40 hours...and only got to the Skellige! what are you doing there stupid.. beejal on the ridiculous? but what about the quests.. sidekick Ala Tris fierce Hiway.. and a bunch of a whole bunch? and armor and other.. grandmas pussy and fist fight??? No... the poles tried.. Skyrim smokes with polychem after all, kind of quiet and monotone compared to the Witcher 3... and the plot? the fight will be bigger than the sky... and indeed the style of the game... in adults. Jogging down normally... come Buttercup to those and your brain that....

D
Devilgroup87 14.09.19

Magnum 500
Well falaut with the Witcher at all and the next may not be. That's what's really boring and dull, so it's not exactly a witch. Passed twice, the second time with additions, and completely satisfied. Vyser Conversation, such as Stars, 20 times started, and grabbed me only to leave the shelter. Still the same crap, meaningless. IMHO.

F
Fei Fong 14.09.19

Devilgroup87
here here... in fact the 4th folic it's stupid to remaster the old... for the gazebo even with very altorelli released his patches.. patches.. and the graphics there?? sistemki ведьмака3. and the graphics like it.. I know in the Witcher there's the scenery. effects.. rain and sun miracle) Yes, the sound in battle and in locat where priatna.. Novigrad in one take)
Spoiler

D
Devilgroup87 14.09.19

Fei Fong
Yeah, and some kind of HD pack tekstur-sized game, which is generally a damn doesn't change that neografika a Witch put mods on the beautiful weather, the grass, and the like, put it together half a year probably, so the size got only 3Gb, and the count in the Witcher was like in the E3 videos. That's the difference, or 50 gigs, and not something in return, or 3, and a complete change.

F
Fei Fong 14.09.19

Devilgroup87
I'm on the laptop spikes on medium high with no patches.. and so gorgeous.. all I know when pitch will support the.. ahem... but my opinion is there, and so especially for 2015... that now produce so embarrassing to watch....
and police necessary to change the geometry, all the textures.. and to stir up good so with tha.. and these textures Ponta will not avail for... a gazebo is a gazebo))

D
Devilgroup87 14.09.19

Fei Fong
I agree completely!

M
Magnum 500 14.09.19

Devilgroup87

And I just fallout 4 like, absolutely love, and the Witcher fresh..well done

F
Fei Fong 14.09.19

Magnum 500
on taste and color all Boobs are different(C)