3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boing111 14.09.19 08:46 pm

How many hours have you played? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have more than 500h
Pussy face off so to speak :D
260 Comments
Sort by:
d
dos-unit 14.09.19

800+ 3 times , with each addition as 1 time with all the additions, 1 times NG+. plus testing mods, probably a third of the time.

B
BillyMi11igan 14.09.19

320 hours

k
kamikazzii 14.09.19

F
Fei Fong 14.09.19

I was 90 kopecks hours and this masterpiece the full story and 2 DLS. side effects accomplished a lot on the boards for garbage left and characters ! nope almost . the last game almost to tears in the final tale. sneaks already back in 2010 and it is a game with P1 has been)) was made without any guides and so on. the game in this respect is well done for reference.. they say who say it is bad hardcore submit. but you would be just confused if in lokacija.... As for 2 DLS. Blood and wine is shedevrealnogo mini story in which a tragedy.. Stone heart is also interesting in auger a kind of theme.. I have so CRIS became Vedmochka. and Geralt went to Live with Jennifer.. I personally am glad for the 1st time has passed and no repeat of any of the characters, and view on YouTube.. this game is a masterpiece.. 10из10 SD project bow. (EET I topics not found in the opinion of the game after passing) I Think to start a new game+ death.
I've been wondering. people like you play the game for 200+ hours?))

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 14.09.19

Fei Fong
I've been wondering. people like you play the game for 200+ hours?))
In the first passage in a hundred and the bad ending was.Then pereprohodil three times,probably from kaer-morhen of.So it turned out.Full game for the main story in 140 hours left.Conductive Blood and Wine walk,at this stage, 220 hours.
I can hardly believe that 90 hours on all three enough.With all the side effects for sotochku should be

W
Wolfger 14.09.19

200ч enough not mastered ))

A
ALEKSEY KATYuZhANSKIY 14.09.19

Playing Witcher 2,more than 2 - years Waited for the third version 1.01 and other updates to updates Blood and wine.Only 3 in about three years.( not yet broken computer).Repaired and in good faith continued with upgrades available to me,Was more than a few times all my the Witcher 91 level,Decided to finish the main quest all apps and games in any one day (......broken comp.). In the third update, more than 400 hours.In the other count did not have time happy hours are not watching.

A
AndreyBatkovich 14.09.19

According to the statistics of Steam - 139 hours. This is my first passage, and is understood only storyline quests in Skellige...

A
Artiniy 14.09.19

The incentive 323 hours in total passed the first time on a pirate version.

s
stttriker 14.09.19

Where to swing after the passing? quests there, the question marks are all open, too, for the monsters give 1 Expo(

[

stttriker
The COP and KIV too?

G
GG4 14.09.19

1358 hours, while only in Novigrad, Skellige on have not been. I think the passing will take me about 8,000 hours.

S
Shadowarm 14.09.19

GG4
balabol.jpeg

c
chlenix 14.09.19

200 hours on the game and the extras. the complexity is high.
passed slowly, did not use fasttravel.
lutala all that he saw*
not passed on the strength of 2% of quests.

* smuggling on skellige not lutala, for boredom)

s
stttriker 14.09.19

[Denis]
and they also completely

[

stttriker
Smuggling on Skellige lifting poorly can

s
stttriker 14.09.19

[Denis]
what is it like? All the loot that was in the sea in barrels I already cleaned. And do not give it a experience.

[

stttriker
I,on the contrary,not cleaned.This despite the fact that a bunch of armor and swords bought.Yes,I agree,experience does not.Even sadly.But I'm not progadal,leaving this loot for later)

s
stttriker 14.09.19

[Denis]
That is, in fact, after beating the game rock experience possible only in a new game, so I understand?

m
masha 14.09.19

0 hours.
Can and will play. ATO circle jerking off to this game, so good game.