3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boing111 14.09.19 08:46 pm

How many hours have you played? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have more than 500h
Pussy face off so to speak :D
260 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 14.09.19

stttriker
If only strong monsters.Yesterday I got a creature with huge eyes that looks like flies.Kill,only way to go.Although, without the red skull.But for the quest the CUSTOMER is ALWAYS right experience is not given,given money and the sword

F
FreemanAWP 14.09.19

175 h

T
The_apathy 14.09.19

The first passage took 12 days, that is, approximately 288 hours.

t
treffff 14.09.19

Masha
for me this is the best game in General. In nothing more exciting I didn't play. It came out around the same time with gta5 I GTA played a bit and deleted. 2 years have passed and nothing is better no one has yet released. All games 2016-2017 after the Witcher and its open and interesting world in General is not inserted.

m
masha 14.09.19

Masha
Maybe we shouldn't play, look how many minuses I put for wanting to play.

R
RRobin777 14.09.19

5 months and 2.5 in Blood and wine, in total 500 hours

X
Xv.O.vX 14.09.19

1767 h

A
Aips95 14.09.19

133 hours, the game passed 1, ng+ was blown away, even before add-ons not reached. Ah, here would be the gameplay mechanics of shadow of mordor... And so monotonous too - crossbow and bombs needed only in strictly defined cases, the damage below pitusa. Here and turn all the fights in the alternation of button Dodge and quick shot. Skurka. But the quests are beyond praise.

[

Aips95
Here and turn all the fights in the alternation of button Dodge and quick shot. Skurka. But the quests are beyond praise.
Imleri quick punches to attack.And not only is it

A
Aips95 14.09.19

[Denis]
Emmerich is the final boss or his bodyguard? If the bodyguard, then it is clear why such a complex thought from his parry, though difficult but possible to Dodge, because I didn't occur to me what I'm doing wrong. With 3rd of times it was kicked, no one else had no such problems.

k
kamikazzii 14.09.19

Five hundred eighty

W
Werewolf1986 14.09.19

Aips95

With the third? Are you kidding me, I first time fill up when you play, recently passed the campaign mode on high difficulty again, and the first time filled up, the set of the school of wolf, always use signs and fencing. Was only a heart of stone once again the high complexity of today, I pass blood and wine once again. Emmerich elf from people of the Aen Elle, the military leader of the Wild Hunt and the right hand Eredine, learn more in the Glossary category characters, and even better read a book about the Witcher. As you go through the game swinging? You need to read to listen to understand the story. Eeeeh.

[

Aips95
If we are talking about fast beats,then Imleri their counterattack.I just powerful with signs and evasion.

A
Aips95 14.09.19

Werewolf1986
What do you mean ehh!? I read books about vedmina even after the release of the 2nd part. All the Persians I know in addition (I even names are difficult to remember, and then there's the elf from the frozen world). Well hard it was for me as I said because I fought him wrong. Anyone else had no problems.

M
Mc_Geady 14.09.19

Less than everyone here)

W
Werewolf1986 14.09.19

Spoiler

D
DARKSIDEATH 14.09.19

In hours do not know how many played, but went three times and got two times 100% of the trophies on the PS4, in regular and GOTHIC versions. Now I want to buy American for the third Complete Edition platinum, and they are all bastards or as skidoos will not give even in the winter, beliv on summer sale.
In General, the game is one of a kind - I figure still so sticky. How many new products fail, and I'm strung in the world of the Witcher 3

V
Valvegabe 14.09.19

721 hour

123341442 14.09.19

Two hundred

B
Bigozerki 14.09.19

Started two times before the end never came, it's not my sadness of fighting ,more than half of the game movie watch ,the plot sometimes interesting, sometimes tiresome, generally 20 hours mastered)