3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Herveld 15.12.19 04:28 am

Problems starting and their solution! (Serious Sam 2)

The theme of this disk is pirated DVD after installation as Russian and English versions FatallError mistake:Cannot set Display mode! GfxAPIerror: dynamic module, and at the end says that file not found GFXd3d.dll although he is in the game folder have something to do or if anyone can send me this file.
77 Comments
Sort by:
M
Midnight 15.12.19

Maybe DirectX need to install from the game disc?
I had similar with Battlfield 2...

i
iKest 15.12.19

In the path where the game is installed should not be of Russian names of folders(i.e. if the game is set in Cho Sam 2 or C:\Program Filesserious Sam 2, when you start will be given this error)

r
rre 15.12.19

And I have hangs when installing from disk. What to do to play dvd

i
iKest 15.12.19

to go and beat inept pirates face (or at least to require the exchange of disc).

M
Midnight 15.12.19

Try to make the image.

N
Nickk15 15.12.19

Good for you!!!
Play already, and we still have pirates there!!!
schA'll die!

H
Herveld 15.12.19

iKest thank you for helping to solve this problem

P
Piton3 15.12.19

u kavo netu piratki i vashe nax** pokupatj igri ka4aem ih prosta tut WWW.SHADOW.LV :))))))))))))))))))))))))))) nuzhna proga dlja ska4ki s saita www.bitcomet.com

H
Herveld 15.12.19

and who ient not unlimited how to download?

_
_DI 15.12.19

For the money, apparently...
What question, exactly?

D
Dirt 15.12.19

Where you can swing No Cd ?

-
-Leo- 15.12.19

Who all is quite problematic with the traffic, you can use special versions of eMule'I where there is no need to give your files, ie, all traffic goes to fix. I myself also buy pirate did not (they usually skimp on), and Russian licenses to wait too, so shake of the emulsion, already 1GB )

R
ReDoX 15.12.19

2 leo
And you have scores of connections what?

m
maso 15.12.19

I vidyuhi NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 440.When you start FatallError writes: 'Cannot set Display mode and something with Direct3d.Does this problem somehow ruin or the graphics card is not suitable?
As in the Z-buffer to change from 24-bit to 16-bit,ie how to login to Z-buffer?

k
kirk095 15.12.19

tried all of the above , but gives a gray screen and not th

y
yangltu 15.12.19

Mozhet moglibi pomo4 s cd key ? zaranije spasibo :)

L
Light777 15.12.19

People who have someone SeriousEditor attached to the game? Does anyone know where to get some?

t
tugodum 15.12.19

whether you need in-game support pixel shaders

N
N-Gold 15.12.19

I have a startup game comes out at the table:Original disc could not be found or authenticated.,che with it to do?

p
pashol 15.12.19

the people problem is this:
play, pass one level, it loads a second and immediately crashes-black screen covered in artifacts as if overheating vidyuhi
but this can not be - it is normal, the same was in FEAR there helped turn the smoothing off
here is not helping.. play like a moron on the level..
vidyuhi 6800ЛЕ, rathanna truth(conveyors disclosed)... but in other hard games, all was normal: Kwak, СОД2 etc. tried to remove acceleration - the same tops

prompt, who can knows a solution...