3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Herveld 15.12.19 04:28 am

Problems starting and their solution! (Serious Sam 2)

The theme of this disk is pirated DVD after installation as Russian and English versions FatallError mistake:Cannot set Display mode! GfxAPIerror: dynamic module, and at the end says that file not found GFXd3d.dll although he is in the game folder have something to do or if anyone can send me this file.
77 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pai Cheng-Tien 15.12.19

Radeon 9200 does not roll on good settings.

L
Luis_ 15.12.19

yesterday I re installed the computer and then gta sa and gta sauce crashes error you have not installed zvukovaja card tell me what to do

r
raspisnoy1 15.12.19

The problem is this, play Divinity 2 Saga at the end of the first part in the final sound disappeared ,but finished the game moved into the second part of the rules,but no sound,damn I thought a temporary phenomenon, but no for the second part started, the system sounds right,the Witcher also have all the rules, nichrome not understand(the wood is not installed the new BIOS did not update,the GAME RESET ,but even on a fresh install of the game logo designers without sound! not to mention the game,the viruses and the virus scan was not performed and could not affect installed it 3 times when off the AntiVir, nothing except it is not caught early, everything was in order,even the logo I wanted to remove the sound exploded!What things tell me!Brains melt!

r
raspisnoy1 15.12.19

problem solved-set the game not to disk-(STRANGE ,but helped typically the game require the disc otherwise offended

T
TVE 15.12.19

people save I downloaded seriozni сем2 installed all OK but when I launch the Evo ecran black but the sounds slishno me what to do tell me plz????, if NATO do not know where you can download сам2????????????????

r
raspisnoy1 15.12.19

people save I downloaded seriozni сем2 installed all OK but when I launch the Evo ecran black but the sounds slishno me what to do tell me plz????, if NATO do not know where you can download сам2????????????????[new user]
BALBESSS

T
TVE 15.12.19

he tocoi !!!!!!!!!!!!

T
TVE 15.12.19

I downloaded seriozni сем2 installed all OK but when I launch the Evo ecran black but the sounds slishno me what to do tell me plz????, if NATO do not know where you can download сам2????????????????

D
Dima DDM 15.12.19

I have a VERY narrow screen at startup... I don't know how to fix =(

l
laberiy 15.12.19

Dima DDM you have not tried to change the screen resolution?

k
kolifornia604 15.12.19

k
kolifornia604 15.12.19

Did as was written in the installation and still gets this crap
What to do?

1ABDULOV1 15.12.19

Help!Black screen,wood a fresh,updated everything,Alt+Enter does not help!

A
Andry Peresunko 15.12.19

and I do not to understand that I run the game go on the box of the game but then it wirabuana and is not included I do not know what other download sites SEM 2 ATO first and third played in the past and др3г advised 2 play I also wanted to try her ATO say the game and the graph is steep and a new weapon

S
SemenPetrovich 15.12.19

KARLSONTIK
There is a program called Xpadder.
Download,customize gamepad(will have to bother) and play

l
live_3dk 29.10.22

What to do when I installed the game, Avast comes out with the fact that there is a virus in the sam2.exe file and when I turn off the antivirus, it again pops up that a virus has been found. Is there any way to create and play this file?

S
SonyK_2 17.11.22

live_3dk
live_3dk wrote:
...when I installed the game, Avast comes out with the fact that there is a virus in the sam2.exe file...
If it's a pirate, most likely the antiviral reacts to the crack that way. Place the file in antivirus exclusions so that protection does not work on it.
... when I turn off the antivirus, it again pops up that a virus has been found ...
So the antivirus has not completely turned off and continues to work in the background. If there is nothing super-valuable on the computer (and backup copies are usually made for this), you can remove the antivirus altogether - there is nothing better than the thinking head of the user. Do not download anything and from anywhere, check suspicious files with VirusTotal:
Spoilerhttps://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload
It will be much more difficult to "pick up" something.