3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Herveld 15.12.19 04:28 am

Problems starting and their solution! (Serious Sam 2)

The theme of this disk is pirated DVD after installation as Russian and English versions FatallError mistake:Cannot set Display mode! GfxAPIerror: dynamic module, and at the end says that file not found GFXd3d.dll although he is in the game folder have something to do or if anyone can send me this file.
77 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sefero 15.12.19

Hello!!! My friend has this problem when he starts the game we get this: PlayGround.ru

No one knows how this can be corrected??? Except upgrade computer )))

S
Sefero 15.12.19

In short, if someone else has the same garbage as I showed then you just need to put the drivers on the video card later

P
Pshick 15.12.19

when I start the game error:Fatal errore:cannot set display mode!GfxAPI errore:(Direct3d)Missing support for vertex shaders

P
Pshick 15.12.19

I hope someone will answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

P
Pshick 15.12.19

I hope someone will answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P
Pshick 15.12.19

well you play!!!!!!!as I turned to run and gives an error message:Fatal errore:cannot set display mode!GfxAPI errore:(Direct3d)Missing support for vertex shaders

P
Pshick 15.12.19

che do?????????????

R
R.S.A. 15.12.19

People, help me!!!!
I have after installing Sam for the first time start, not hear gunshots and other sounds(or rather heard if switched on the speakers at all). Reinstalled-still takayazhe garbage, reset again start to work normally, but worked 2 times(when I ran 3 times back missing sounds)
I have an integrated sound Gygabyte under 915pl vidyuhi Radeon x550, 512 operatives.
Help, if anyone knows, pliz!!!!!

V
Vec88rus 15.12.19

The people asking for help...
when included in the game itself ,I do not show,nor life indicator,no subtitry,nothing other than weapons,as you can ostanite this problem?

G
GoodAlexey 15.12.19

Please help good advice!
The installation went without Sam2 Suska and zadorinki. At startup flashes the hourglass and all...
No response to any greeting! The suspicion of incompatibility with the video card ASUS Extreme AX 550 Series?

2ru 15.12.19

THE PROBLEM TAKAGI. DO NOT RUN THE GAME. BUT I ALREADY PLAYED AND BEAT THE WHOLE UNTIL THE END. AND RECENTLY IZ_ZA VIRUS FLEW WINDOWS. I WAS OTHERMATERIAL SCREW AND INSTALLED NEW WINDOWS. I HAVE INSTALLED THE GAME RUNS AGAIN BUT SHE DOESN'T WANT. CLOCK WILL BLINK AND EVERYTHING, AND SILENCE. HELP WHO KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT.

v
veligord 15.12.19

One the game freezes or you experience sound problems try to disable hardware acceleration sound:

Start->Run->DXDIAG->go to the sound tab->disable hardware acceleration of sound

After doing this my game stopped to hang out and missing sound problems.

k
karlovar 15.12.19

give cd key crawled to Sam 2

k
karlovar 15.12.19

Serious_Sam_II_Rus_1C_byпросит code does not want to set

M
Miakard 15.12.19

Guys help. Bought Serious Sam 2? on two discs installed everything that was required, and when run gives me a gray picture and it says Fatal error: Cannot set display model! and then the characters. What to do don't know help

M
Miakard 15.12.19

And still requires GfxD3D.dll the file and the file is present.

7779777 15.12.19

please help here is my topic http://forums.playground.ru/serious_sam_2/205495/

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 15.12.19

In short bro I have a problem, the game crashes after a maximum of a minute after it start from the first level. And the view level 1 as Sefero in the picture this forum.

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 15.12.19

Downloaded the game the license to play a long time, but at the first level of fog, it is probably with the video card?

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 15.12.19

Is it the game no longer interesting.