3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rashik666 15.12.19 11:37 am

Problems with the game (Saints Row 4)

At whom what problems arose and how to resolve them?
I have a couple of days ago from the store is gone dubstep gun, but remained in the inventory with the shots damage is negligible and the sound from it comes out muffled, and after the last update my game has stopped running.
104 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemExor 15.12.19

the problem is this: after you rescue Matt Miller (where he runs a robot) when you see the cutscene and exit out the game.

g
garikspace 15.12.19

the mission where you have first salagrama doors to collect for super powers, then it is necessary on the roofs, and then race through the city, come to finish - error. go on RAB. the table window to close the program. what to do XS. sales is the name of Mysia don't know. superpowers remain

n
napolnyayu belomor travoy 15.12.19

garikspace
come to the finish line - error

downloaded the game from repa4ok

g
garikspace 15.12.19

Ripper Of Belomorie
the game from there.

fixed bug deleting the russifiers. ))

p.s. almost all games with repa4ok swing. rules website.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 15.12.19

I never beat the game, got stuck on the last mission where neato atogo moron stranger to defeat, I reach the regenerators and all the endless robots restores and restores, I can't help it, can't destroy any regenerator,
tell me how fun last mission!!! (already 2 weeks going through it, I went the entire game in 3 days)

I
IIIDIOICIII 15.12.19

while plizzz don't know what to do????can't pass the level with the space ship there Teri zakryvaya earlier than necessary and therefore not obtained .,looked everywhere but couldn't find what I should do???????

D
DIMASSSS 15.12.19

vin dizzel
I think this is the driver for the video card, because many wrote about it not working properly.

g
garikspace 15.12.19

I game. went through the whole. to understand that they live in a virtual reality, looking for a door into the real world. )))

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
I did so - put the extension 640*800, the balls don't touch, destroy the robots on the platform. as soon as unicities immediately go to the generator and hold the E.destroy 3 of the generator and put the extension back. )

IIIDIOICIII
there's mine in the story it should be. I have it closed or omitted and there must be something to destroy, or omitted to appear the direction of the exit.

anyone who has the game is buggy, throws or throws an error, download the game from here http://repa4ok.biz/2011/12/03/skachat-igru-saints-row-4.html
the principle of operation
-download
-set (will be 2 options. steam and some. choose another, not steam. not update, is not buggy)
-to play (played with a trainer +3. when on god'but some enemies are immortal identity. if the infinite ammo glitch on dubstep gun and on what)
in the game no glitch fiction, current delema with the satellite and generators.

n
nozmix 15.12.19

Hi all. I have such a problem here. Decided to download the character of kommuniti site, but going back he says he found some sort of account tied to Steam. Okay. Password, forgot, email too. And erase the old nick with the column Username I can't! Accordingly, I can't register a new account. Please help.

05-SERYY-26 15.12.19

I have after obtaining a Super-run and super-a lot is training then the mission should run collecting the green figushki...as soon as the mission zavershena 20-30 sec freezes and crashes.....I go ability is there but the mission failed and take the other hangs have using despace close

m
maggotcorpsclown 15.12.19

Was someone a glitch with the mission to save the pier? constantly freezes in the middle of the mission, nothing helps

R
Renat Murtazin 15.12.19

The game thinks your controller is plugged in,has anyone faced such a problem?

e
eavgustov 15.12.19

garikspace
the same story, what do Hz???

H
Hollow-pain 15.12.19

I have this problem as soon as there were red and blue marks, I thought the mission vrodeb with red figured, well, there are cars that drive and kill the alien crew, but the thing is, once resorted to the blue marks, then the game immediately freezes, have to bring up task Manager to exit. Help, and then I play a fuck so pass )))

-
-tan4eg- 15.12.19

+1 to the problem with a gamepad!

_
_Postal_Dude_ 15.12.19

AbleMan
Get HDR.

g
garikspace 15.12.19

eavgustov
what is the same?

g
garikspace 15.12.19

Do NOT TAKE 8 GIGS, DOWNLOAD the GAME FROM http://repa4ok.biz/2011/12/03/skachat-igru-saints-row-4.html SAVE SHOULD GO, AND MISTAKES get through!!! )))

n
napolnyayu belomor travoy 15.12.19

garikspace
You're like a Jehovah's witness, only the witness Repack. At night probably go from door to door, asking about the attitude to the Internet, I ask, do you believe in work Repack and then guided to the right path

g
garikspace 15.12.19

hddd I'm just saying that I have репа4ка and no glitch. ))