3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rashik666 15.12.19 11:37 am

Problems with the game (Saints Row 4)

At whom what problems arose and how to resolve them?
I have a couple of days ago from the store is gone dubstep gun, but remained in the inventory with the shots damage is negligible and the sound from it comes out muffled, and after the last update my game has stopped running.
104 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olesya Smirnova 15.12.19

Hi all.Need help.The problem in the mission the girl who hates the 50's. When you need to disconnect the antenna - press E, the bar fills up, reaches the middle and breaks forever. Who knows how to solve the problem please reply,really need the help,but does the game pass does not work..already 5 Repack rocked...

L
LeXXInc 15.12.19

Put the settings on low. Usually this occurs due to the low fps. The license was recently a patch to solve these problems, in pirates when he appears - I don't know

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 15.12.19

after launch, immediately crashes 0xc0000142 error and the game closes. what to do

N
Nikearmavir 15.12.19

In the mission where you need to pull the Meta Miller constantly crashes in different locations in the tank , then the bike . Help who than can .

D
DrakulaVlad 15.12.19

I seem to only 46 achievements, the rest of where to look in the game, which I failed?

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 15.12.19

people help in the dlc enter the donimatrix not go in the car and in any, and in the ordinary if the play comes and the same problem in DLS is How the saints saved Christmas

D
Dreamcatcher888 15.12.19

Somehow I got the game from the menu hangs for a few seconds, then works standards. Could you tell me what the hell?

n
nik820 15.12.19

guys no one knows why I have during the cut-scenes I have 30 fps and during the game 60 ?? before was 60 frames all the time ,but after the Russian lokalizatsii became so

D
Dante421 15.12.19

my game freezes for 10 seconds,and then rules plays and after some time hangs again
please help

D
Dante421 15.12.19

Dreamcatcher888
I have the same thing
don't know what to do?

V
VitalyaWorld 15.12.19

Application error 0xc0000043
Can anyone help?

T
Tomas Sevchenko 15.12.19

How to enable in-game day? written on a ship his entire clambered never found where.

a
akels 15.12.19

The problem with the gamepad how to turn it off can't play the game I have a keyboard but the game thinks that is a joystick

M
Mercyful_Fate 15.12.19

Much lag in the city, although the first mission was the norm

I
Iliya1999 15.12.19

On the second mission add-ons How the Saints save Christmas which is The Fight Before Christmas at the beginning of the task, the hero spinning in one place, i.e. can not walk, not run, not jump. In normal mode everything is fine. Reinstalling the game did not patch. Tell me how to fix this bug.
Screenshots from the game

x
xip-xop 15.12.19

I have a problem I enter on the menu include new game loading then shuts down the music and freezes tried to change rasshirenie does not change also hangs

D
Dengi Pikachu 15.12.19

I have everything works fine! Run as administrator, Update derekt x, Drava on the map! And by ending processes unnecessary programs in task Manager, reduce load on memory( only read and see what processes are complete, and the complete system process and the computer will reboot or worse) that game worked cleaner! I have already passed all the DLS! Good luck to everyone!

The new recruits!
Try Vahram!
Here is the link!
just copy!
https://warframe.com/signup?referrerId=51adb7671a4d80203e00001f

x
xip-xop 15.12.19

Saints Row 4 I download comes and hangs out and everything, and rasshirenie if manaes too bad

C
Capitan_azer 15.12.19

In General, the problem arose at the beginning: when you need to buy a gun in the store. After the purchase of weapons in the game storyline is not (shows that you need to visit the shop, although this is already done)

R
Rabidity 15.12.19

Capitan_azer
I solved this problem so: bought the gun and gave him a few upgrades.