3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rashik666 15.12.19 11:37 am

Problems with the game (Saints Row 4)

At whom what problems arose and how to resolve them?
I have a couple of days ago from the store is gone dubstep gun, but remained in the inventory with the shots damage is negligible and the sound from it comes out muffled, and after the last update my game has stopped running.
104 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Belkin 15.12.19

I have a bug where include the dubstep gun... what's the problem?

F
Fly Pilot 15.12.19

I can neither a car nor a robot to call the phone nedostupno why ?!

O
OTSTUPNIK Style 15.12.19

Guys put Rusik from ZOG, and this trouble after I go to the store and disappear out sub titles, restart the game they appear, go back to the boutiques disappear

G
GenTes1s 15.12.19

This problem people. Out of the simulation to the ship to meet with the king And Kinsey. First went to Kinsey. Instructed, it was already done by me so just passed the quest on the spot. Came to the king. He said something about a case that we ought to do everything as well as then, in the elections. There was a mission to Destroy the system. Come to the box to enter the simulation. Get up and go. And nifiga. Then can't do anything. Press Tab to continue the game throws me back to the ship, press Esc - throws on the ship. In General, I can not get into the simulation! Can anyone help? Licensed game, bought the incentive.
PS. I've looked, it turns out king had to meet before. It is the mission of priority in the middle I have is, after the tower to climb up. I then bored the tower without a mission and got activated. T Oeste now I have a branch as complete, but this mission is outstanding and I have the middle of a branch and not let back with the simulation. Perhaps the decision not to speak with the king when you return to the ship.

A
Artem85 15.12.19

Saints Row 4 hangs on PS4
Hello everyone, I play this game on PS4 today second time today the game freezes ON the CONSOLE. The first time I do not remember at what point there was a glitch and the second time the game hung in the additional task called How the saints saved Christmas at the moment when I got the projector telekinesis out of the water. I have sound but the picture is frozen, the buttons on the controller do not respond when you click on them, the PS4 does not turn off with the touch of a button located on it, we have to cut down from the socket

A
Aleksey Kozhemyakin 15.12.19

Hello!!! people help me what to do! This is not the .exe you are lookig for. what does it mean!????

W
WooBI-MAN 15.12.19

Alexey Kozhemyakin
threw in a PM

E
Ezhik Artur 15.12.19

Anyways, this problem, take the job and freezes the game

D
Dima Marunchak 15.12.19

I have no sound in the game is nowhere in the menu, not in the game , I have a license to do that ???

s
sasha3485 15.12.19

Guys help,generally great!! I have SainTs Row 4 (all objects that appear black,it is missing texture,well, in General such a system of pripadanii textures as in ( GTA San Andr )fire Wood updated,minimal set,still buggy

T
Toshiy.oladuseck 15.12.19

During the second mission How the Saints Save Christmas can't disable the deer (it comes to half and starts again). Help pgls)

S
Stasi23 15.12.19

I have when in the mission the President goes to Washingtonwhen I fight with Paul and have to sit in the helicopter that pers some reason immediately comes out of it

s
stalker-s 15.12.19

guys help me the problem is my game crashes when my Persian beats monster Qing in the training and in the game what to do to remove this fenomen previously played it?

h
hedt54h4erh 15.12.19

when the phone select Call the transport, it's ringing, then there is a menu choice of car but there is nothing written, then some dude che says and the game crashes

Z
Zakhep122 15.12.19

Guys I have during the game some of the sounds are coming faster than the game itself, for example: during AMD there the final rebound and the sounds are coming faster, and then I watch as he finishes off but no sounds please help

Z
Zakhep122 15.12.19

fights*

P
Purpl 15.12.19

Litsuha I have a other version with all the DLC , When we start to play together : a Joint business > online > and connect . Writes :Your game version does not match with the version of your friend make sure that you have all the files blah blah (same Version and files checked)

D
Danil00N 15.12.19

Click on the TAB and click on the box force my game is not freezing but there are 3 bars in the upper left corner and doesn't close.Help playlist!

A
ANDREJEVICH 20.01.23

Help, the character is constantly moving forward, although I don’t press any keys

E
Engineer gaming 20.01.23

does not work for me one saints row re elected from epics?