3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rashik666 15.12.19 11:37 am

Problems with the game (Saints Row 4)

At whom what problems arose and how to resolve them?
I have a couple of days ago from the store is gone dubstep gun, but remained in the inventory with the shots damage is negligible and the sound from it comes out muffled, and after the last update my game has stopped running.
104 Comments
Sort by:
n
napolnyayu belomor travoy 15.12.19

garikspace
MUST GO, BUT MISTAKES GO straight polutsirkulnoj mantra, bro)

PS. Garik - it is good, and with spice enough :D

g
garikspace 15.12.19

Ripper Of Belomorie
go and pass current schA noticed. ))) space is also a space in English. ;-)

i
igorilla_07 15.12.19

garikspace
do you really think that different trackers delayutsya raznve Repack?

T
TokapeB 15.12.19

AbleMan
This same stuff

T
TokapeB 15.12.19

Help!!
In the third part it was good,but the fourth is going on hell!
Red stripes everywhere,everywhere!!!
How to get rid of this idiocy??
Please play something want.
;-D

S
Sergnikow 15.12.19

TokapeB
on the graph these the same, something you naraskoryaku got ))

T
TokapeB 15.12.19

Help!!
In the third part it was good,but the fourth is going on hell!
Red stripes everywhere,everywhere!!!
How to get rid of this idiocy??
Please play something want.
;-D

T
TokapeB 15.12.19

Sergnikow
I have no idea!
;-D
BUT! You want to play!! But the red stripes do not give a rest!

R
Rikudo Nagashi 15.12.19

At whom what problems arose and how to resolve them?
In the mission where you have to go to the store and buy clothes, when choosing earrings it is impossible to buy earrings or out of the buy menu add. It is possible to rotate the character and the music goes... it was Solved by restarting the game and choosing not to buy earrings. :D

A
AlexZebol 15.12.19

I have the character to pump up to 47-th LVL and then do something to level up. Neither the mission, nor the fulfillment of any of the chips doesn't help...

P
Purity_09 15.12.19

Crashes when near you car explodes, who knows what could be the problem?

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 15.12.19

As crashes? Very similar to the flight display drivers. There was a problem, it was solved by installing a newer version.

P
Purity_09 15.12.19

Shephаrd [U. S. S. R.]
OK, thanks :))

V
Viss 15.12.19

The game somehow brought to a halt. No hangs and no freezes, stupidly stalled. Stalled and continue to play, passages somehow it all turns out, but because it starts the downloads tightly hang.

g
grover12061983 15.12.19

garikspace
The hard drive you use you have format to fat 32 and it's an old format and is not supported file sizes greater than 4.5 Gb If you want to install games with large files to create one yourself ntfs

a
alyanur 15.12.19

downloaded installed include writes : This is not .exe you are looking for what the problem(

S
Sergnikow 15.12.19

Elanor
Run SaintsRowIV.exe folder

C
Cerkkkkk 15.12.19

Help, first there was lag with the weapons(have been, has given 5pcs, etc.), then the game has stopped running or writing ''the Game is already running'' have Searched in goole and Yandex (nothing it's empty) All that said complied, but still this problem=(

M
Monver 15.12.19

Hello! There is a problem with the mission for loyalty to ASHI. I reach the third stop (there's still ambushed men in black), waiting for transport, but when you approach him, I just held a kind of cutscene: camera floats from one section to the machine and then nothing happens, although nothing in the game does not hang, but neither Persian not moving, no car

A
AlekLek 15.12.19

The problem in the mission the girl who hates the 50's. When you need to disconnect the antenna - press E, the bar fills up, reaches the middle and breaks forever. Anyone help or throw off the save game after this mission?