3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angmar87 14.09.19 09:11 pm

Are you sure it's Resident Evil? (Resident Evil 7)

Developed mad that I mad? Hello, is raging in the world of Bio-terrorism around plots, spy games and secret organizations, countries and cities under the threat of contamination and destruction.
And we are going to tell the story of a simple American know-Neumann named Ethan who is looking for what the woman held in captivity rural family, which is copied from the movie the Texas chainsaw massacre.
Not too too small for number of parts? There is a place where zombies, viruses, artificially grown monsters?
Where is the connection with the previous parts?
I read spoilers of the game, campaign all this demo is not just prologue, it's really the whole game will be available, in the best case it will simply be a clone of Alien Isolation, but instead of Another epic, it is necessary to hide from the bearded man and none of the classic characters will not even be mentioned, let alone attend in person.
Here and here only Resident evil. Resident - a popular brand with a huge story under his name to promote a game that could easily go under a different name.
This is the same as to release a simulator of the Tractor operator and call it Resident Evil 8, arguing that the tractor lives in a world Resident and it is the only connection with the previous games.
I repeat, release the game, just not called Resident Evil.
And called Resident Evil 7 release normal Resident where there will be a continuation of the story of the previous parts and liked the characters.
167 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inkvizitor nubov 14.09.19

From the first gameplay video it was clear that this is not even close to the Resident. Let's hope that as Capcom over the money paid to Sony for the PR of a virtual reality helmet, and then they again take on the mind. Meanwhile - drain series, and a shame to the developers.

b
balabolbtw 14.09.19

The horror Thriller will definitely fit, but Yes, the origins from the story of the history of re, far from Canon... Although you never know what happens in the end, the game is not yet been seen, only PT.

b
balabolbtw 14.09.19

People are building theories, the characters of the series definitely will be, who is defined is not clear. Leon HS? Or is it Hell talking on the phone in Fri?

P
Pritchard 14.09.19

Oh well, let the points. 1 the last resident was miserable satnami third-person mechanics with an outdated, hackneyed cliches and God Sanae what else. 2 series the resident was originally actually the same ... then, before the invention of the genre of course, and all that is being done is a return to basics, to the roots which were mind-blowing. 3 Games needs to change, it's called evolution, and if you don't mean it's a bad game. Of course you should not change something that is perfect, and the like. 4 game including is done under a VR, so the first face and the atmosphere even more frightening than usual. 5 You only know what you say developed, and they will not simply throw plot and important information. 20 years of the series, and they certainly don't want to lose face, a Numbered part of a series on this, let's Say, resident evil now looks like this and not otherwise. I think they will be able to greatly surprise

D
Dearlight 14.09.19

Pritchard
To surprise you in good and bad sense.Change that in General it is not bad if it's something new but if we see that is also observed in the same Outlast and everything else like that it will be to put it mildly not good.But first, we need to take a look at the result.Certainly looks doubtful but you never know...

R
RikoChiko 14.09.19

The author saw the first or the fourth part? Or only the last two and treshovye movies.

Y
Yuusuke_Naora 14.09.19

This is not Resident Evil,from rezika here only the name,the rest is just a copy of Outlast from another perspective.

V
Victor_Wayne 14.09.19

a gathering of a society of whiners. some pathetic fantasies that many many many times refuted, but no, fanatics will still be singing the same song out of your ass.

O
OculusMortem 14.09.19

Angmar87 wrote:
Are you sure it's Resident Evil ?
Yes, it's more Resident Evil than 5 and 6 combined. We do not need a story continuation of the previous two parts, because it is such nonsense and utter game, in which favorite characters simply drown. Better than these characters do not, than to see what nonsense they are involved.

O
OculusMortem 14.09.19

Dearlight wrote:
but if we see that is also observed in the same Outlast
How Zadran to compare the new Resident with Outlast. In Outlast have a shred of survival? Weapons with ending ammo? Some riddles or puzzles? If from the 1st person so you can compare with outlast - stupid logic have not yet seen. Resident Evil 7 like outlast, just as outlast is like a new Doom.

v
varw 14.09.19

Waiting for part 7 !

m
maxminus 14.09.19

Angmar87 wrote:
I repeat, release the game, just not called Resident Evil.
Said, direct the Director of Capcom.

f
falsh777 14.09.19

Mr. Shaw to say... the 6th part is still not understood. At the time of release a bunch of red reviews. The plot was crap. Since much time has passed. Reviews are almost all thumbs up. The plot is understood. Here's what the direction was varied from horror to action et byada. What are out don't really care already. Better relevage 2 drove.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 14.09.19

Vyperdysh it and not RE 7. As a spin-off or a separate game still was fine. But as 7 part of it is just looks. Who is talking about a return to the origins of the series, he just unsuccessfully tries of being a oldfaga. This misunderstanding from the beginning even less than, or the fact that in RE 6, and even in Operation RC.

W
WidaWinter 14.09.19

Each franchise, whether it's a series of books, chinoserie or series of games has a certain style. You can distinguish a Christmas Tree from Predator? Can. And you will surely be able to find the same Predator in several frames. Although it would seem the first part took place in the jungle, the second in the city, and then they did and brought it to the South pole. Series change, but the Resident mutates.
I'm not against new characters. As for me, Helena perfectly fit in the game. And even sugary pierce was not so bad. Also, I'm not against changing cameras and don't quite understand why so many are hurt. This could be tolerated if it were a Resident. But it's just a cheap Thriller. Mansion in the swamps of Louisiana? Seriously? You, your mother, watched Scooby Doo and sensitive hornier? Hundreds of horror movies set in the walls of the mansion and Bola of them is (censored). Oh, Yes! let us introduce the family of psychopaths, it's so original! More or less original was in Cranovsky the hills Have eyes, but this film was filmed in the distant ' 77, and the idea is not original. And Texas massacre was filmed in ' 74. Do the Japanese have run out of ideas and they steal corny trite American gum?
No matter how abused 6 part for the abundance of action, but retains the style. Infection, zombies, laboratory, permissiveness of the authorities. And finally, what's scarier: the idea of a madman clad power possess weapons of mass destruction or jumping out from behind a corner man? If you are not 10 years the answer is obvious.
Of course I'm going to play a 7 part despite the fact that WHILE it is similar to the second part of Sinister. That is the same OTS*SNA.
PS Homeless people as enemies, as he sang Manson - This is the New S*it.

V
Victor_Wayne 14.09.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
now justify your words. what about in the ass in origins for Re6 and orc are you talking about?

V
Victor_Wayne 14.09.19

WidaWinter
sawing, another expert last ре7 the length and breadth of it. and again, what the fuck is the style for Re6?? anime popsen.

W
WidaWinter 14.09.19

Ventura_Van
I just Express my opinion about what I see. While RE is a bunch of zombies in an abandoned house, please consider what you want. And your sarcasm about the passage of unreleased games is misplaced. My opinion about such miscarriages as the Queen of spades or Route built was built as early as the trailers and then it just got confirmed. The same feeling I have when viewing a residence trailers. Perhaps the Capcom geniuses and they really created a game with a fascinating plot and the lack of hackneyed cliches. Possible.

k
kutelek 14.09.19

Some people bear such nonsense... RE7 saves the series and pulls her out of the coffin! No, of course if you need a shooter in the style Ala RE6 of course, for you, a new part will seem a failure. Capcom did the right thing that changed game mechanics. I'm certainly not accustomed to seeing the resident in the first-person, but it's still better than a typical shooter just squinting at horror. And about the similarity with Outlast I just do not say anything. What they have in common is the first person, nothing more. so stop writing your stoned delirium, in which there is neither logic nor common sense.
P. S as you all, this is my personal opinion. I'm not interested in what you think about it.

11Alien11 14.09.19

kutelek
Well, he pulls her scores or the final nail in the coffin, to be assessed. Making significant changes CAPCOM in my opinion runs the risk of losing old fans and not the fact that will gain new.