3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angmar87 14.09.19 09:11 pm

Are you sure it's Resident Evil? (Resident Evil 7)

Developed mad that I mad? Hello, is raging in the world of Bio-terrorism around plots, spy games and secret organizations, countries and cities under the threat of contamination and destruction.
And we are going to tell the story of a simple American know-Neumann named Ethan who is looking for what the woman held in captivity rural family, which is copied from the movie the Texas chainsaw massacre.
Not too too small for number of parts? There is a place where zombies, viruses, artificially grown monsters?
Where is the connection with the previous parts?
I read spoilers of the game, campaign all this demo is not just prologue, it's really the whole game will be available, in the best case it will simply be a clone of Alien Isolation, but instead of Another epic, it is necessary to hide from the bearded man and none of the classic characters will not even be mentioned, let alone attend in person.
Here and here only Resident evil. Resident - a popular brand with a huge story under his name to promote a game that could easily go under a different name.
This is the same as to release a simulator of the Tractor operator and call it Resident Evil 8, arguing that the tractor lives in a world Resident and it is the only connection with the previous games.
I repeat, release the game, just not called Resident Evil.
And called Resident Evil 7 release normal Resident where there will be a continuation of the story of the previous parts and liked the characters.
167 Comments
Sort by:
L
LOVKIY 14.09.19

Yes, I'm sure it's Resident evel!

M
MLShadow 14.09.19

At first it really seems that this is not a Resident evel as more like the movies wrong Turn and the hills Have eyes, but if you think about it, we have a Resident evel translates as Resident Evil, and than the place where everything happens for Resident Evil? But figure 7 clearly rated unfairly! The numbers of the series not attributable to branches, the same revelacin did not deserve it, and there is not even one character from the previous installments is not(the end sequence doesn't count), and the plot most distant from the main series. So this is quite a Resident evel, but not 7.

P
Protocol10 14.09.19

MLShadow
Initially the series was actually called biohazard that there is a biological threat or biological weapons, in this title lies the whole essence of the series that is gg is faced with biological weapons, and it can be absolutely any character, and even completely new. That is the essence of the series the lack of familiar characters can not be changed. And the number in the title is also quite logical because this is a large AAA project is designed for the widest possible audience, in contrast to the low-budget deviations the type of revel made for the fans.

M
MLShadow 14.09.19

Protocol10
In this part I will not say that it is full large AAA project how to do the game with 5 barns can be called full large AAA project, it's not even funny. And where does the ridiculous mention of biohazard, the game has an official name, but what and where originally planned has nothing to do with my comment, so no need for your speculation to ascribe to other people. This part is downgrade compared with previous and primary norms of the series absolutely does not deserve, as it is a spin-off-om, and not a continuation of the previous numbered parts.

p
pochtipushkin 14.09.19

Angmar87
Developed mad that I mad? Hello, is raging in the world of Bio-terrorism around plots, spy games and secret organizations, countries and cities under the threat of contamination and destruction.
And we are going to tell the story of a simple American know-Neumann named Ethan who is looking for what the woman held in captivity rural family, which is copied from the movie the Texas chainsaw massacre.
Not too too small for number of parts? There is a place where zombies, viruses, artificially grown monsters?

At first I thought that the author was fucked up, by asking such questions. Then I saw the creation date of the topic and realized that I was not mistaken. To judge the entire story on CORTUSA the demo is fucking aerobatics.

I hope that now, after the release, the author did not have questions about the story of a simple American know-Neumann named Ethan and where is there a place zombies, viruses, artificially grown monsters?

PS For me it was a familiarity with the series, as the first part did not play due to the lack of PS, and the last (stupid postrelushki her) are not attracted to the idea. Seven, for me, was a success!

P. S. S. took Place with a friend who at the time, jammed into holes of the first and second parts, so it is every 10 minutes ecstasy yelled Yes it's the Resident!!!

V
Victor_Wayne 14.09.19

MLShadow
biohazard the official name of the game 2 them. this is the first. second, in the second resident was not zero and heroes of the first part, and Cho? not a resident now? in the third resident no Leon and Rebecca Cho ре3 not a resident?

M
MLShadow 14.09.19

Ventura_Van
First you confuse warm with soft, the characters were associated with one event, unit and family ties. Secondly, they are in a particular structure appear in a number of parts, they don't have a crowd to appear in every part all together and even more so with what joy capnomancy were to stick all the characters in the first part? Do not talk nonsense, the characters have been introduced with the development of the plot and somehow took part in it, and now you call me something other than the name that links this part with the previous one?(end sequence doesn't count.)

V
Victor_Wayne 14.09.19

MLShadow
first, contradicts himself, all these family ties is the same crap as indirect and ре7 final screensaver, your arguments about the connection far-fetched so much that these ears that's tear. further, how Rebecca tied up with Leon? and Jill with Leon? Leon the second policeman, not a soldier, in the fourth the agent of the President, about Claire, do not say anything. about what you're binding events suggest? the first part of the mansion, the second is a city. what is the connection? following your same logic in this case with the events of the first part is connected each subsequent character of the series, because the viruses, corporations, biological weapons, all of it in subsequent parts. and in each part the resident full of references to the previous installments, the characters, corporations and more. in the same ре7 them up the wazoo.

the following
>and even more so with what joy capnomancy were to stick all the characters in the first part?
and read carefully nesudba? I'm talking about the second part at all was said about the third.
in ре2 introduced new characters and they are introduced in ре7 all. what's unnatural developed properly done, another wretched story about the endless misadventures rat and Leon who shred everyone and everything left and right, I would not resist, with every part about the Leon and the rat story and action were all delusional and delusional, absurd, and absurd in ре7 though thought better of it and removed that lame shit. old characters re so fucked that they do not cause anything but disgust and cheers of type WHAT the fuck, AGAIN?????.
series resident IVL/biohazard has always been about biological weapons (the name of biohazard as it suggests), and not about the fucking pop and anime rat and linek, only scolopendra all these popara cringe.
who's confusing the warm soft? Yes, you are.

M
MLShadow 14.09.19

Ventura_Van
You probably really long reach? Especially for long savvy explains: as new parts are introduced to new characters who, nevertheless, were linked to plot and global events firstly, and secondly do not confuse the reference to the connection between the events, if you closely followed the plot of the entire series, then there would be such silly questions and you would know that the previous numbered parts have communication with each other, while the number not just talking about individual events, like 7 which does not enter in number sequence. And third, verbal incontinence and bombing does not make you smarter or more convincing and apparently the answer to your question, I will not wait.

V
Victor_Wayne 14.09.19

MLShadow
well, at least you think that you write EPT.
> if you have closely followed the plot of the entire series, then there would be such silly questions and you would know that the previous numbered parts have communication with each other, while the number not just talking about individual events
in this case, you code Veronica played at all? Cho want to say this spinoff has nothing to do with numbered parts? I poke a finger is not necessary, I like the plot didn't, I passed all parts far and wide, even disgusting operation raccoon city and the most wretched for Re6, the story is well known to me, I don't see that you followed the story, judging by your contradictory comments. and revelation is a prequel to RE5, just before the events of lost in nightmare, than a binder? and you write what you mean and it is a loose concept, e.g. what is the connection ре1 from RE4, or ре1 with ре2? in the second case, with only a couple characters with Lenka and Ada, and the story there's no viral continue history, to paraphrase will say your words, ре2 and numbered as RE4 not just talking about individual events, only the character is the same.

>now, tell me something, but the name that links this part with the previous one?
biologicheskoe weapons, a new strain E in each part is the main thing around which the action occurs. Yes, and wait until the music uh Hiro, here's another, in your understanding, a link.

M
MLShadow 14.09.19

Ventura_Van
Funny to read these, you pathertic from numbered parts and happy here which is not related to the previous number, but claimed that it was the room although there is no your hated Chris and Lyon, who are here contrary to yourself? Don't know what you went through, but obviously the plot is not followed if you can't grasp the connection between them, and to tell you the whole story, both global and private parts, are you serious? Take it and go or at least read the wiki, maybe then this porridge in the head will not, because what's the point to explain something to someone who can't even distinguish the number sequence from not license.
biologicheskoe weapons, a new strain E in each part is the main thing around which the action occurs. Yes, and wait until the music uh Hiro, here's another, in your understanding, a link.
Lol, it can be absolutely any movie or game with a virus called resident evel, however it was obvious that you are not able to answer the question, let alone the DLS, and even more so to rely on him and try to pay off for lack of arguments... but it is also quite obvious. In DLS just tell me the role of an imaginary Redfield and maybe how he related and as it turned out in the final movie, that's all.

D
Darkness1993 14.09.19

No it's definitely not Resident evil,100%

V
Victor_Wayne 14.09.19

MLShadow
heh, you're teeth do not start talking again nonsense again contradict yourself, + you are evading the answers to the questions. Bravo.
I repeat my question, what SPECIFICALLY are YOU talking about? I know all parts of the series and offshoots, but I want your version to know what I want from you is the first comment. that's incredible for such a connection in your understanding, which makes number part number and spinoff spinoffom (just before that answer the question for Veronica and the rest).
because if you will about La-La direct continuation of past events, then I have news for you, for Re6 and RE5 are two different stories, RE5 is the deal with such to kill Wesker, save the planet. in the center was Wesker, Wesker was killed in for Re6 this topic does not continue (Jake is indirectly, a relationship with krys beat), all dead Wesker, now another story, the agent was entrusted with the case, the soldiers job, have a sherry and Ada do their business in the center of the plot of the next villain (several) and the goal is to save the world. you think about it that stands in the center of the events of each part, that's what was in the center of events RE4 and that in the center of events for Re6, che direct link? what makes RE5 a direct sequel to RE4? esplugas second and third type and the mention of the Kennedy report about ganados?

>so any movie or game with a virus called resident evel
let your vision set out. the game was made for the template zombie movies, like return of the living dead, even George Romero clips for the game set. and I said on the fact what's all the fuss in every part starts, namely BORON, and the story minimal binder, or what do you think ре3 story continues ре2? RE4 and the story continues ре3? every time a new story, with references and a small greetings of the early units type notes references in conversations or characters. a series of re can be divided into branches 1 - Jill, rats, Wesker. 2 - Leon and Ada. 3 - all others (i.e. those who have a one/one and a half single game or a small scale, or where a character is given little playing time: Rebecca, Claire, Sheva, Barry, Jake, Ethan).

M
MLShadow 14.09.19

Ventura_Van
Ha ha ha, he partially answered the question and did not understand. But divorced demagoguery and still waiting for answers to questions which he himself invented, it seems to have clinic, and in the meantime the fact remains, as this part is related to the previous one you don't know although he painted much, I think it should make quite obvious, but apparently not you.
let your vision set out. the game was made for the template zombie movies, like return of the living dead, even George Romero clips for the game set, etc., etc. And you even said something about pulling the ears said? You're clearly a whale.

s
saa0891 14.09.19

Protocol10 wrote:
And the number in the title is also quite logical because this is a large AAA project calculated on the widest audience possible
For a full AAA project at all does not pull,from a very small number of locations and ending in fact only one enemy which is found throughout the game,it was the most epic fail which was only in this series,two and a half boss,and as part of the RE series in General is very dull,in fact it is not RE.

Protocol10 wrote:
unlike low-budget deviations the type of revel made for the fans.
That's just the same Resident Evil: Revelations 2 is much better than RE7,ranging from interesting (enemies are generally very cool, unlike the drain in RE7),bosses, and ending with the characters,new interesting mechanics when you can change them on the go,and they have more and different abilities,of course the game can not be called long,as only four episodes,but she's much better in other ways.

Now once again I pass the fifth,I would like to make the game,from enemies,bosses and characters, and ending locations,weapons and other content in the form of costumes,collecting treasures,leveling weapons, etc., once you understand just how dull and neutered out of the seventh part with it in all.

P
Protocol10 14.09.19

saa0891
1 Not the number of locations and enemies thing. The game is made expensive it's a fact, locations are few but they are all carefully designed, modern Grifoni, animation, quality story for a dozen hours with cut-scenes, great sound. Types of enemies is not much, but enough not to be bored to the final. Overall the game is a horror blockbuster which in recent years can be counted on the fingers. And in fact it is a resident with all the chips. That is, mansion, underground lab, room sohranili and chest, the plot with the virus, doors that can only open certain types of keys, various secret passages and rooms , puzzles, limited ammo and places and in the inventory, monsters, etc.

2 Well, the fifth part is good, but this is not the world-horror, and action. Seventh resident is just a return to the origins of the series, though very careful not to scare a new audience. Revel 2 was good, but still shows that part number, he does not pull.

s
saa0891 14.09.19

Protocol10 wrote:
Not the number of locations
Just the number,AAA the project needs to provide at least some variety,and there is an impression that the game is just either cut or nedodelannye.

Protocol10 wrote:
The game is made expensive it's a fact
So money you can spend really a lot,but it's not the fact that the game will be good.

Protocol10 wrote:
modern Grifoni
how could make such a slag I don't even know

But this is the beginning of the game,which actually creates the first impression,once again shows how much mold developed hack.

Protocol10 wrote:
Types of enemies is not much, but enough not to be bored to the final
You yourself is not funny,if you were pleased with the fact that the game is essentially just one enemy in the entire game then you can only sympathize,just surprised that even such a specific fail (which by the way there was not a single part of the RE) are you trying to justify it.
For me it is a huge disadvantage,because different enemies with different tactics is not only variety in the game,and they should force the player to apply a different approach and tactics in passing,RE7 completely missing as the enemy is in fact only one and it is wobbly,I'm not talking about what was not done even the most basic of mutations when you shoot the head or limbs that would at least like to try to make the enemies more interesting.

Protocol10 wrote:
Overall the game is a horror blockbuster which in recent years can be counted on the fingers
So this does not negate the deficiencies that I have listed.

Protocol10 wrote:
And in fact it is a resident with all the chips.
Do you even read this topic,most people just says that it is not RE,and I completely agree with this.

Protocol10 wrote:
That is, mansion, underground lab, room sohranili and chest, the plot with the virus, doors that can only open certain types of keys, various secret passages and rooms , puzzles, limited ammo and places and in the inventory, monsters, etc.
From the fact that this game has some elements from the previous parts does not make the game part of RE (in other games, you can find all the same,here not even the usual zombies),as such it can be called a very big stretch,as a separate game isn't bad,but as part of the RE just no.

Protocol10 wrote:
2 Well, the fifth part is good, but this is not the world-horror, and action.
Shooter with survival elements which is simply many times more than in the seventh part,from the diversity of enemies and bosses and finishing a Pro,RE7 not even the madness passed without straining,and that there generally can exert,if the enemies are monotonous and dull,nothing at all to say if they disappear when you go into another room,then damn fail on fail,RE5, at least in some situations causes a player to sweat and even what a variety of locations and a mechanic in the game is ridiculous to even compare with the seventh part.

Protocol10 wrote:
Seventh resident is just a return to the origins of the series, though very careful not to scare a new audience.
Very weak back to basics,even puzzles and traps normal did not,about the complex I'm not even talking,but the ship and all the stupid action has done.

Protocol10 wrote:
Revel 2 was good, but still shows that part number, he does not pull.
But he excels in all the seventh part,the paradox.

After the seventh part in the madness you're gonna realize how weak,dull and monotonous made this game and the most important indicator that you just do not want to replay,unlike for example the fifth part I went through fuck knows how many times,so there is motivation there as a huge amount of content and bonuses,there is even no suits,because we have a first person view and they don't need,it's way too very dubious decision (it is clear that first and foremost it's made for VR that would create the best atmosphere) but the third person view it was always part of the mechanics which to some extent also complicates the game.

Pfft,there's even a RAID and mercenaries merged,there is another mode but the thing that you'd need to play some more SP,just fine.

I'm really sorry that I made such a hack,this way the only part of the RE series when I regretted the purchase (if anything I feel sorry for not money,in the end, 1300 RUB, this is not such a big amount that would upset,and the fact that the game was very weak),the drawbacks have already been written,but motivation to replay there is not any,and it was always one of the main criteria for this series.

V
Victor_Wayne 14.09.19

MLShadow
Oh boles, I didn't answer your question addressed to you, I just simply attached your vision to the question type here is mine, now give your and thought you answer the question and Express THEIR OPINIONS. but presumably to answer the question you're not going to, because the answer is nothing, just babbling and all sorts of ha ha.

And you even said something about pulling the ears said? You're clearly a whale.
explain, smart guy, what's far-fetched? have you ever watched return of the living dead? or because preschool was not able? in this case, briefly describe what this franchise: the virus, the military, laboratories, experiments, biological weapons, pandemic, zombari, nothing like? and the developers did not hide, what inspired to create games.

M
MLShadow 14.09.19

Ventura_Van
As they say hear the bell, but do not know where he, once again, convinced that knowledge is no guarantor of intelligence, with the same success I chair to explain that either, but the point?
explain, smart guy, what's far-fetched?
I just ugorayu with such stupidity, your only argument for the room in part, is the presence of the virus in the game! BUT THE GAME IS VIRUS-FREE! There's even a zombie no, but I know a zombie who played this game and trying to pretend to be a man :)

M
MLShadow 14.09.19

Ventura_Van
Your argument - the presence of biological weapons clearly indicates that this resident evel with the number of following your logic the shed biological weapons on your pants makes them the resident ivel 8-9-10, etc. xD basically 0 without a stick.