3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angmar87 14.09.19 09:11 pm

Are you sure it's Resident Evil? (Resident Evil 7)

Developed mad that I mad? Hello, is raging in the world of Bio-terrorism around plots, spy games and secret organizations, countries and cities under the threat of contamination and destruction.
And we are going to tell the story of a simple American know-Neumann named Ethan who is looking for what the woman held in captivity rural family, which is copied from the movie the Texas chainsaw massacre.
Not too too small for number of parts? There is a place where zombies, viruses, artificially grown monsters?
Where is the connection with the previous parts?
I read spoilers of the game, campaign all this demo is not just prologue, it's really the whole game will be available, in the best case it will simply be a clone of Alien Isolation, but instead of Another epic, it is necessary to hide from the bearded man and none of the classic characters will not even be mentioned, let alone attend in person.
Here and here only Resident evil. Resident - a popular brand with a huge story under his name to promote a game that could easily go under a different name.
This is the same as to release a simulator of the Tractor operator and call it Resident Evil 8, arguing that the tractor lives in a world Resident and it is the only connection with the previous games.
I repeat, release the game, just not called Resident Evil.
And called Resident Evil 7 release normal Resident where there will be a continuation of the story of the previous parts and liked the characters.
167 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aimhack 14.09.19

And even confirmed that there will be riddles type of finger puppets at least need to pass)

g
geraaa 14.09.19

Bought! I look forward to)

d
daftCAT7 14.09.19

Already broadcast on twitch https://www.twitch.tv/venohub xbox one

A
Ashley33 14.09.19

The main thing that there really was something to shoot and not run around with 4 rounds from his grandfather at the corners. And the grandfather scares only 1 time - he goes for the script, i.e. in the same places and after certain actions. If it is a return to basics - even in part 1 you had five down and a lot of ammunition for them, in the end, I even chose what I take on a tyrant. Hope to Osterley will give in the will, since this is another RE Dedam)

G
Gutseen 14.09.19

Ashley33
Spoiler
game - a parody on the Condemned

R
Richards 14.09.19

6 part interesting, if it pass, and it can only go through after finishing the story for Ada Wong after all. There is no ending, no Leon, no Chris, etc.
And 7 a part of the mansion like in the first part, but what's next, is already known.

S
ShiroiAkuma 14.09.19

Finally, the game 5-6 of the narrative part was over, Kapka behind the poor raccoon city, Wesker and other characters, which are milked for 10 years. Well, that finally removed the irrelevant shooter with a partner, made the game fps as once wanted to do it with Mikami's first resident.

K
Kuper_tolko_ya 14.09.19

Richard
Moreover, it is crammed with similar riddles, places, and situations. It never kopipasta and quite suitable reference(EN, statue with a shotgun)

s
saa0891 14.09.19

Unfortunately this is absolutely not RE.

P
PsychoMantis88 14.09.19

Ahahahahahahahah ! The author, you must understand one simple thing. The plot of PE is in itself taskbar. Stupid story you need to continue in your opinion ??

Now need the money and the brand of the game must be used. Otherwise the sale will be two times worse, but this is smart as you spit on them as they on you.
The essence of what, I haven't played this game, but I think I already know what will be there. So, people who are interested in the plot of the RE series you idiot. Do you really think that it is interesting and worth to continue ? Personally, I never liked global issues. In this game no one has ever put on the plot. The game was so-so the cutscene movies are the same slop in the storyline. I love rezik, but not for its plot, I like horror, action and riddles, well, specific music. All I need to know about the story I never even thought, because this game is far from games such as MGS 2 for example, is simply heaven and earth. And I'm really glad they went the other way in this game, even the experts put the game high marks, realizing that the game is in need of resuscitation and for a long time. 5,6 was full of shit and I'm sure 7th will not be worse than them. After 5-6, I just beat this game, but then I was so surprised, never had to wait this game so long, I really want to play and appreciate this game.
Endless trash people like it )))). All of these continue actually pulled up already.... How many of those came out...
The developers did in my opinion all right, I did like the game on 1,2,3 in terms of puzzles and have tried to leave the fan service in the game. But the plot to not care, they know what the plot is there for show made. And fools believe that story for show -it's cool.
And Yes, fans wanted to return the game to the basics, and I can get her back in character, running around the house, opening doors, just like in the beginning of the series. What is the question ? Still like the story with the same characters ? Leon runs around the house ). This time Leon came off the gas, not the taxpayers.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 14.09.19

PsychoMantis88
For you personally films Resident Ivol , not to be confused with animation . So story 0 what you need

V
Vasilii_Terkin_xD 14.09.19

Yes, it's Resident Evil. Arguments? easy.
-The return of the fixed savegame
-The return of the chest to store items
-Presence in the game something like a virus (respectively the monsters)
-Arsenal (though not rich, but in the first resident he was not varied)
-The plot with the horror of being in second grade (all second-class residents classic story)
-Screamers, who were resident ALWAYS. And in part 1 and 2 and 3. Everywhere was a screamer.
-The atmosphere of isolation and tension, as in the first part
House of great motivation for the study.
From new, what really DISTINGUISHES this game from all residents is:
Camera first person
Episodes with hide and seek, but they do not cause hatred, on the contrary, in 3 parts with the same success running away from Nemesis.
-Lack of (finally) already as old as excrement of a mammoth characters and introduction of others.
Well, let's say that it is not resident and generally the game is a failure. The game, in fact, the reincarnation of the first part.

P
PsychoMantis88 14.09.19

Sergei Dobrovolsky
I waited for such answer ))), dude corny, very corny ).
Ahahahah, here in PG there is a reward jokes about my mom, Oh man, you're cool ).

P
PsychoMantis88 14.09.19

Vasilii_Terkin_xD
That's it!!! All service games count.

z
zhenyavir 14.09.19

The author of another cock which is normally not familiar with the series and the current played 5 and 6 part by themselves miserable in terms of gameplay and plot. And why was it necessary to paint their awesome arguments and thoughts. They do not need anyone, keep to yourself, have fun in the 5th and 6th part. Limited man

R
Richards 14.09.19

PsychoMantis88
And with the zombies series only RE normal, all other games on the fan.

K
KingBaby 14.09.19

only played part 4 and in 7ую .. I went perfectly ! all happy

d
darios13 14.09.19

You need to move forward a bit, but not crawl old characters. References to the old residents there, as in the notes and in the dialogues.
Global change compared to the first part is first person. Otherwise, by and large, this is the first resident in a new way. Now, if the game was introduced old characters and it all happened right in the office Umbrella - that would be nonsense, and the game would be criticized even louder, saying left on things, nothing new. So the right move by the developers.
The game itself was with all the endings + will soon be DLS plot, which should continue the story and shed light on some of the details.

r
rvv81 14.09.19

darios13
Well, how many endings are there, tell me a secret ?

A
Alsvet 14.09.19

What can I say... from a Resident there, the name and a couple of texts... you don't look at the first three and code Veronica part then once you can go... half of the games are good but the second half and the end... perfect cal... Galimov Fear and in crappy performance and about the final boss without tears it is impossible to remember... The Evil within and it was more lively... and then like I passed but the feelings they gave you candy and you start to dissolve and when dobereshsya to seemingly very yummy where you'll get the filling of vigorous cal... if they have it was quality first half that could be called one of the best, though not a Resident... but they killed her and not even buried after that. Desire to no replay from the word Absolutely to eat snacks and then drown in the shit at the end there is no desire... Honestly I don't think that you can do something more lame than 5 and 6 of the series but here they have surpassed all... Do with this budget, it was difficult to write a good story especially for the game of restarting the series... been offline once you've activated the game... and I'm very happy that have not pre-ordered... 200 grouse for offline is acceptable but the 1800 and especially 2600 for Deluxe this for her unreasonably dohera... it's better Batlfront third to buy.