3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angmar87 14.09.19 09:11 pm

Are you sure it's Resident Evil? (Resident Evil 7)

Developed mad that I mad? Hello, is raging in the world of Bio-terrorism around plots, spy games and secret organizations, countries and cities under the threat of contamination and destruction.
And we are going to tell the story of a simple American know-Neumann named Ethan who is looking for what the woman held in captivity rural family, which is copied from the movie the Texas chainsaw massacre.
Not too too small for number of parts? There is a place where zombies, viruses, artificially grown monsters?
Where is the connection with the previous parts?
I read spoilers of the game, campaign all this demo is not just prologue, it's really the whole game will be available, in the best case it will simply be a clone of Alien Isolation, but instead of Another epic, it is necessary to hide from the bearded man and none of the classic characters will not even be mentioned, let alone attend in person.
Here and here only Resident evil. Resident - a popular brand with a huge story under his name to promote a game that could easily go under a different name.
This is the same as to release a simulator of the Tractor operator and call it Resident Evil 8, arguing that the tractor lives in a world Resident and it is the only connection with the previous games.
I repeat, release the game, just not called Resident Evil.
And called Resident Evil 7 release normal Resident where there will be a continuation of the story of the previous parts and liked the characters.
167 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mishp 14.09.19

11Alien11
you don't break up! But even on the third game are fans)))

M
Molarky24 14.09.19

this is an analogue of outlast 2

P
PSih2097 14.09.19

Molarky24 wrote:
this is an analogue of outlast 2
I do not know, did not play, but the similarity to the film the hills Have eyes claims specifically. again, IMHO

p
pit80 14.09.19

Angmar87
All of the forum, the most adequate opinion ))
Totally agree. The game might be a class. But it is not RE. Could just produce the new horror game from Capcom. But not Resident. I am sure that the majority of RE fans will cry and spit. Capcom Resident pulls on the bottom.

T
Tobius Key 14.09.19

Rather, it is possible to call a restart of the series but not RE7, nothing to do neither with the old nor with the new horror sutanati in the first place
RE is a ZOMBIE and bioterrorism and not the freaky family fun agro Pets in the old house among the trees, no doubt the game as a horror looking at the demo it will be very even, but again, as the number serria? This is a strong punch fans of the previous games in the series.

P
PRIKOLSHTEYN 14.09.19

I Watched the first minutes of gameplay . I'm Disappointed . guys enough to sink the idea saying the game needs to change . Yes, you go with my idea where to go from here .Yes, let's turn the resident to lift faded . dead island or more and a thread palustan in the first person , and then together let gonochki where zombar pressure should be behind the wheel and put Leon and call it resident evil 8 . let us recall the series of NFS ! there is a de tried it in a simulator to turn . and does that ? very few people went shift or stretch to the end . but the carbon underground mostwanted a hundred times passed . so similarly, and resident will . Yes, I REALLY WANT to be WRONG . I want these couple minutes of gameplay that the Internet has allowed , it was some thread troling or memory of a hero, or still what thread of nonsense . I love the resident movies games . I love to play games where there are zombies . you know ? ZOMBIE , UMBRELLA , and WESKER VIRUS t while shaking for each cartridge when staraeshsya these two zombar run to save one clip . when you know that 3 hits and you start all figs knows where , when you look in every corner, hoping to find herbs , mix and know that full HP in a pinch will . remember Sonia first !! resident 1,2,3, which just breaks the template . and remember resident biohazard which was released after the third! the FAILURE of which today's fans don't even know because the game had no success !! and YES , there is also put everything in first person and failed miserably ! you understand we play for the gameplay, loved not for its name . GOOD to GO and yell sweeeet sweeeeeet ! spit you all like the story if the gameplay you will not like ! I can't stand the 6 and raccoon city . this is already a buffoon which is not a resident . Yes 6 the part can be a GREAT GAME . Yes there is a lot of characters and so on . but she's no atmosphere , just run and shoot everything with the same success I Caldo play . in short , I didn't mean to offend , but desisexyboy what I saw just Disappointed me completely . maybe this will be a great game , great Jason , horor and everything in these genres , but it won't be a resident ! know how dead island 2 . kind of funny beautiful interesting . but dead island there just one name :) I'm not hatw . I hope I'm wrong , I hope that there will be as in the first part . VIAR VIAR not , it's nothing with the fact that we can never see a really decent part of the resident .
All good . who hasn't played at least the first Sonya in this game, and I was going to prove something because of a misunderstanding of what I wrote , then go brush your teeth and get to bed , school tomorrow . Your opinion of me to one place. grandchildren grandfather to shit not taught

A
AR3E 14.09.19

At the very first teaser/trailer has become clear that this is bullshit, drive a cross between Outlast with Alien Isolation. What such a sudden change is not clear. At-at-at, scrimieri has long been all tired, I guess.

PRIKOLSHTEYN wrote:
guys enough to sink the idea saying the game needs to change . Yes, you go with my idea where to go from here
Sense of proportion in this.
But then why is it not like Call of Duty good toy after all.

PRIKOLSHTEYN wrote:
I can't stand the 6 and raccoon city . this is already a buffoon which is not a resident . Yes 6 the part can be and is a GREAT GAME
Sixth RE - do the game and its charm it is definitely there. Play, like to fine but it does not want to, after the fifth at least. On the fifth I at the beginning of the spit, since there was no case from the fourth. Otherwise just good games, which are a pleasure to play.

r
romius30 14.09.19

It is rather a wrong Turn if you were watching this film, what a bunch of cannibals and everything)

I
ImGabeNewell 14.09.19

yuusuke
Only Outlast stool for children and for that matter, it is necessary to compare not with autotester and Penumbra, for I believe that the impact of such horror that she presented. Yes, it was about the same, but the projects that are hard to remember.

I
ImGabeNewell 14.09.19

AR3E
And Yes, Outlaste is was trailer? mmm?
They weren't there, clumsy gameplay. stupid AI, many bugs and crawls.
And crazy captain, just wildest, to the study of the hospital itself, the time itself was not.
The only thing Outlast was nextgene, this camera, all the rest, complete bullshit.

I
ImGabeNewell 14.09.19

Tobius Key
Think about RE4. All the spitting that the HS first, and then wildly like as fans.

I
ImGabeNewell 14.09.19

Angmar87
And Yes, the author, by the way, the game's not out yet. The story no one knows, only a piece, so to say that the game bullshit and has nothing to do with the previous series of games, this top debilizma.
Let's talk about what HL3 g*VNO? That's really, the game is wild bullshit, I did not like, though I have not seen a story yet, no specific gameplay and characters, but it sucks.
Or, let's say, DOOM 8, game, huge world, lots of monsters, sonic Maille and Mick together the soundtrack. made more excitement and diversity.
Or Call of Duty 60? Now, there finally can fly away, they finally changed the engine and wiped off the face of the earth a series of BF.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 14.09.19

Angmar87 wrote:
And called Resident Evil 7 release normal Resident where there will be a continuation of the story of the previous parts and liked the characters.
Totally agree. Under numbered parts should come out just continue the storyline and not spin-offs. It seems Kapka with this reboot of the series got it into his head, some nonsense, and forgot what Revil and how it should be.

z
zombieater 14.09.19

I had no numbers to release. it is now fashionable to do restarts, as restarting would be gone. the name suited the gameplay is for the first time in the history of the game. the demo I does not start so took place on YouTube. simulator movie slashers. both will play in pirates, if I then close - buy, if the usual optimization will not be delivered, then they went to hell

B
BioGen 14.09.19

Very small, if not a sharp turn then it's a failure by far, but I wouldn't count on it

D
DirtyLol 14.09.19

another vyperdysh student, plus which are the same as he who knows NOTHING about the game's plot and it seems knows nothing about the origins of the series.
as here wrote above, this part just yet, more like a traditional RE than 5 (although I liked it) or 6 part.
for reference - on the ps1 is a game RE gun survivor survival horror first-person, was published in the early 2000s, I suppose you were a project was not. RE has always been horror.
Angmar87 wrote:
we need to hide from the bearded man
well, Yes of course, for this purpose is in the game, was shown the weapons.

A
AlexHDfix 14.09.19

7 part there is a quick u-turn and almost no movement when aiming if will still be dropping enemies from a shot to the head, which can kill with an ax), the right mixture of my favorite 4 pieces from the first) I passed all residents, with 4 of the several times, of course the absence of familiar characters and view from over the shoulder, frustrating, but like remake and zero, I think, will go with pleasure

k
killerbot 14.09.19

well, in the name of resident and evil. why would I doubt that this is not just another game in the series?

M
Metalist1925 14.09.19

PRIKOLSHTEYN
Yes, let's turn the resident to lift faded
as it is, Resident Evil Outbreak (1,2) came out to the Left
To me all the rules. And well that is not kept, what was in 6 parts.
All those endless falling from helicopters, trains, planes. The battle with the fish - mutant, 5 minutes under water (!), the endless QTE. Is that the norm?
And 7 returned riddles and sural, the same house, refers to part 1, where it all began in the mansion and how things smartly spun.

n
namaste.108 14.09.19

Well, the developer says that it is re. A simple man in the street is there a difference what to bite?