3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19 03:44 am

The weapons in the game (Metro 2033)

Knives
Throwing: [LINK]
Normal: [LINK]

Revolvers
Normal: [LINK]
Sniper: [LINK]
Options modifications: [LINK]

Shotguns
Six-shooter: [LINK1]
Six-shooter: [LINK2]
Six-shooter: [LINK3]
Six-shooter: [LINK4]
Six-shooter: [LINK5]

Shotgun: [LINK1]
Shotgun: [LINK2]
Shotgun: [LINK3]
Shotgun: [LINK4]

Machines
Bastard: [LINK1]
Bastard: [LINK2]
Bastard: [LINK3]

AK-74: [LINK1]
AK-74: [LINK2]
AK-74: [LINK3]
AK-74: [LINK4]

Futuristic AK: [LINK1]
Futuristic AK: [LINK2]
Futuristic AK: [LINK3]

Guns
KORD: [LINK1]
KORD: [LINK2]
KORD: [LINK3]

Sniper weapons
Crossbow (No screenshot)

Revolver (Cm. above)

The woman: [LINK]

VSK-94: [LINK1]
VSK-94: [LINK2]

Grenades
Pipe: [LINK]
Sea urchin nails (not a screenshot)

PS rod guide.
221 Comments
Sort by:
G
Granholm 18.12.19

a woman could almost not run... and what for it is necessary when there is a Helsing?) well, in principle, can take) shooting cans very fact

C
CUMSHOT.Caveman 18.12.19

Yes, the fact of the matter is that Helsing that I have until(( Where to get it? To buy at the market on Prospekt Mira or is he lying hidden in some? If so, where is this nychka?? How do these monsters go in the house, who immediately go after the vision Artma on the Playground?????

G
Granholm 18.12.19

You want a tip?) Come while the himself, and then the forums lazy) Until all the game experience is not ruined

t
tuskan-- 18.12.19

from Chiharu carried them quietly one by one through the window, not yet alarmed.
and when they run... gun to cheer. good long Volyn vs monsters 3 times more powerful than the machine.
well, a knife does not forget.

n
nikitos666 18.12.19

friends want Verte want is not blame yourself a fool n** I understand I may have accidentally missed the secret of the game the fact that I found the place more precisely the location which you wouldn't see an ad anywhere and maybe never blame yourself only that the screens nedellis in any way and it is better to write in order this afternoon I was playing metro drive I bought a hardly licenziu but it was further playing I have a habit of using everything in the game all of the techniques all stash all the weapons by the way, about it and speech found in level where for the first time came to the surface Helsing who knows maybe I glitched in the sky I saw the outline of THQ but it flowers all started in the mission where Bourbon was provalilsya and had 1 meeting with the Khan, I killed them all, and something was too quiet no music in the game it constantly and I thought it was strange I was waiting for idazhe was glad only he could hear clicks then strange are in the wall, clear the stump, I took dynamite with nails and thrown into the wall and I see a red button in 1 mission germinator the wall was in front of the 2 men who built a rat race well in breaking through the wall of the cell where the prisoner prisoner screams don't push
BUT KTOBY RESTRAINED))) I clicked and walls all raskololas suddenly appeared luminous door instead of a button I I and the darkness suddenly the room is very long and a lot of stands each were signed but on English suddenly on the wall written that you all unpleasantly surprised to rewrite it but I will be brief there is written pozdravlyaem (the whole team) you get the honor and right to see the first secret was our secret, everything that you see and 1 of the subway is the beta test of the engine all rasterize on the Supplement and then there was a recognition on Part 2!!! but it is easier to be like tomb raider then what about Glukhovsky igraa in fall out 1 had pasta and a noodle fell off and he came up with the metro then walked to the stands, I REPEAT the SCREENS did NOT WORK AND ALL NADELLAS 1 stand written energo gun pressed the button there was a weapon Miller's I almost crap
it will be available in the original addition converted the ANC automatiske shotgun the same Supplement... further kakito tube I realized for arrows Helsing stick on felts felts sword PTS looks like a medieval campaign he somehow develops many kinds of knives not throwing bald man which I translated upgraded weapons but not the knockdown is not accurate and puts on the BCC or AK 2012 knife optics THEY removed the muzzle brake and something I did not translate then the siren wailed I quickly look stands but neuspel moved the weapons you can collect yourself can be found on the surface of the unique AK-101 Abakan automatic Simonov and Tokarev TT pistol, and I threw in 8 days before this and all reaching wants to place buttons nearnatural LOOK UMOLYAYU want to know until the end!!!

D
DukeOfChaos 18.12.19

Whoever wants to can check.
Here are the auto saves from the Sukharevka. All bandyuki stripped. He has 3 grenades-hedgehog.

http://upload.com.ua/get/901777642/

G
Granholm 18.12.19

and what wall to blow really explain

n
nikitos666 18.12.19

the wall where the rat runs are 2 man stands in short, the EU button, not that it's my lohotron century please find but instead of a button is its shape will see a red button and Yes I have a gift and platinum than silver or gold different different explain the difference

G
Granholm 18.12.19

maybe that is the difference is... my metro download torrent and any keys not found) although blew each square metre of all the walls))

S
SamueL126 18.12.19

So, one sucker already lit... the Rest, apparently, still digesting :)

D
DukeOfChaos 18.12.19

Yeah... Explicit divorce smacks

A
Azimut aka 18.12.19

somebody tell me what need to rewrite the configs to a woman could be in the third slot to shove (answer if you can send in PM), and about the automatic shotgun, then PG is a mod that adds this gun to the merchant in the policy.
http://www.playground.ru/files/30798/ link to mod

U
URALCRAFTER 18.12.19

The most powerful gun like the one that is at the Miller
(in the end) and the intrigue is in the beginning of the game and it is in Chapter 2:abandoned tunnels, in the Parking lot of bandits near the campfire at the first meeting with the bandits. Since ammo for it first, not too much, usually no one picks up. I decided to take it on time the second passage. Characteristics to put it mildly not honest: shoots metal balls to the oven,killing the demon with one shot on hardcore Stalker, the 15 rounds per magazine, and can be used in melee like the Tesla gun in Wolfenstein. Although you have to recharge it as Pneumatics and against the crowd is not appropriate.

h
horse417 18.12.19

Electromagnetic gun, pojavilsia in the game after the patch DLC I really liked. Knocks the demon with 2 balls, a librarian with 4-5 in the body. All the others first. Ammo the cheapest. But there are subtleties in use. In a long hard battle it is necessary to use these weapons in the FIRST place, and shot one clip (15 balls), immediately switch to your assault rifle, a revolver or a dagger. After using need to pull back and hold R to swap the battery and recharge, because a full charge lasts just for one clip. because librarians are caught one at a time, to travel to the library, this weapon is perfect. It is only IMPORTANT immediately after use to pump up and recharge. Besides the right-click powerful stun gun.
First time comes when the Bourbon first time fighting with the bandits, the fire lies. Then at the Lubyanka, the master of Andrew and on the basis of Sparta. Besides the Lubyanka can be a good weld. First, exchanging his El/MAG. the gun on the cheapest weapon of the 4th button with a surcharge, then escape back to the closet Andrew, taking heavy automatic shotgun, also to wave it, etc. is Important only in the last visit to the closet to take it al./MAG. gun.
And optics on the weapon is so muddy that you can only use it very far, when the laser is lacking. In other cases, the point of the laser without optics.

F
FaustFaustik 18.12.19

I see no reason to buy kollektsionku for weapons, it's like Fallout NV, then download the plugin and do not suffer =)
And the weapons of kollektsionki Gauss and Ed. Shotgun appeared after the patch =) Cool

K
Krisalven 18.12.19

I like only револьвер4ен

-
-KIX- 18.12.19

AK - 47 camo - vigorous arms...

m
mmaximm 18.12.19

I like AK 2012 and the Automatic shotgun (which appears after installing the patch)

D
DukeOfChaos 18.12.19

2 mmaximm

After you install the Ranger Pack DLC (ie) 20-bore automatic shotgun should appear in the hut of Andrew masters at the Kuznetsk bridge.

s
sanek17021997 18.12.19

And I'm running with the Kalash 2012