3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19 03:44 am

The weapons in the game (Metro 2033)

Knives
Throwing: [LINK]
Normal: [LINK]

Revolvers
Normal: [LINK]
Sniper: [LINK]
Options modifications: [LINK]

Shotguns
Six-shooter: [LINK1]
Six-shooter: [LINK2]
Six-shooter: [LINK3]
Six-shooter: [LINK4]
Six-shooter: [LINK5]

Shotgun: [LINK1]
Shotgun: [LINK2]
Shotgun: [LINK3]
Shotgun: [LINK4]

Machines
Bastard: [LINK1]
Bastard: [LINK2]
Bastard: [LINK3]

AK-74: [LINK1]
AK-74: [LINK2]
AK-74: [LINK3]
AK-74: [LINK4]

Futuristic AK: [LINK1]
Futuristic AK: [LINK2]
Futuristic AK: [LINK3]

Guns
KORD: [LINK1]
KORD: [LINK2]
KORD: [LINK3]

Sniper weapons
Crossbow (No screenshot)

Revolver (Cm. above)

The woman: [LINK]

VSK-94: [LINK1]
VSK-94: [LINK2]

Grenades
Pipe: [LINK]
Sea urchin nails (not a screenshot)

PS rod guide.
221 Comments
Sort by:
D
DukeOfChaos 18.12.19

2 Cidjey

You can take this Pneumatics. Then in the Dead city you will find Helsing.

K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19

>>>how much will the cartridges for pneumatic exchangers
Sale: Eight bearings per cartridge.
For sale: Sixteen bearing cartridge.

a
atmaROZ 18.12.19

And can up to Chapter 4 just one knife all to knead,look for hiding places,and to SAVE ammo.The reward will be sickly packaging on the market(Kuznetsky most)before sending it to the front line that has already been mentioned.Suit for stealth with PR n/a, revolver, VSV, Pneumatics expensive(arrows)-all with Glushakov and optics.When hit with railcars having entered 4гл. you will open one-and-Chia horizons for silent mess...There you can do all the fill up,not picking up nix(for Fritz to go to the rear under the axle and carefully one by one...)tactics, and again Tactics, you will get a stealth shooter,which is still not learned,running ahead.Don't understand the hype around the ending,when there is a Black station,for example,where a field fallow for a stealth saboteur. This same outfit once there,you Krauts to fill quietly, to spare them,but expensive when zhlobskie gaming budget...PS in Front of the Library of VSV was replaced by the Kalash in the Policy Monkeys in the library wrote in the complaints book...

t
tuskan-- 18.12.19

.When hit with railcars having entered 4гл. you will open one-and-Chia horizons for silent mess...There you can do all the fill up,not picking up nix(for Fritz to go to the rear under the axle and carefully one by one...)tactics, and again Tactics, you will get a stealth shooter,which is still not learned,running ahead.Don't understand the hype around the ending,when there is a Black station,for example,where a field fallow for a stealth saboteur. This same outfit once there,you Krauts to fill quietly, to spare them,but expensive when zhlobskie gaming budget...PS in Front of the Library of VSV was replaced by the Kalash in the Policy Monkeys in the library wrote in the complaints book..

passed Linoprint - no one was killed, Black - no one was killed, the Library - with only throwing knives (all librarians upstairs filled up with knives)
here it is - a real savings ammunition

people advise me I go with the brow to Sukharevskaya and there in the branch to the left find the pneumatic weapon which is a shotgun site
th I is better to take how much will the cartridges for pneumatic exchangers
who knows

take one of the best weapons in the game.
Sukharevskaya is possible to pass spending just 16 balls which is there - all take knife throwing (also there you will find)

a
atmaROZ 18.12.19

Congratulations , you really saved,but the question that you did not find what you have lost. The essence of stealth in my understanding, the quiet fell all through routes and variations when they come out of the field of view of each other,there are sometimes moments when they are inseparable and need to instantly kill both. Spending a shot,take it because more to look for caches already possible openly,it is something largely in the secrets of the da caches.With knives, you're right-waste-free manufacturing straight, threw, walked over and picked again + ammunition defeated chela (of the monkey from the Library all the mask gouging for such jokes),and much ammo to save,if 4гл. came with the CORRECT AMMUNITION and crafted cartridge policy? Reader Library, I was without a subscription,with an AK and a thousand rounds to him,I did not know then where to shoot them,to end the bullshit they lose their meaning.

I
Inkognita 18.12.19

Not the real savings is when you have gold ammo not tretise in all, the entire game mokassa, and then when still earned the achievement Hunks in D6 and Ostankino near spend all 500 patronov. I got a kick out of this. The enemies were dead the only way.

t
tuskan-- 18.12.19

Congratulations , you really saved,but the question that you did not find what you have lost. The essence of stealth in my understanding, the quiet fell all through routes and variations when they come out of the field of view of each other,there are sometimes moments when they are inseparable and need to instantly kill both. Spending a shot,take it because more to look for caches already possible openly,it is something largely in the secrets of the da caches.
the essence of stealth in this game, not to kill.
and for fun I carried the same black knives - with the principle of nobody managed to raise the alarm

I
Inkognita 18.12.19

I'm at Black station killed (I believed and that's the exact number) 16 enemies without raising an alarm and when there are only five enemies of Troy near the fire where they talk about the Invisible Observers, who live in the metro No. 2 and two of the guards right in the beginning of the level, they talk about their families, all five silently kill does not work, all sitting in groups and had an AK with a silencer rastrelivat. And by the way, it wasn't hard, if you do not hurry and watch as the guards go, we can all easily kill and suggest that it was easier to kill and cut down genirator to do I killed all four of the Nazis, doubly bothered to pass to him and noticed two other guarded the generator, and if you overhear the conversation of the officers (one in a beret), we can see how these two guards called, I don't remember exactly, but allegedly one called braid, but it doesn't matter. So it is necessary parasite silently from the shadows of the night.

a
atmaROZ 18.12.19

I'm at Black station spent a lot of experimentation,I fell in love with this place,rode like a record. There is a trick that crowded can diverge,patience is usually a call to action is a flicker,a flash,followed by a demonic sigh,Yes I noticed after themselves.As for inseparable sweet couple guards at the beginning level,they received one bullet from a revolver with a silencer/optics in their concerned family problems of the head,of course is lightning fast and quiet.Then ,after saving ,if the right to collapse,two people after the conversation gets going(a magic flash to give the signal that it's time,then improvisation).The main kalmering was downstairs,where he scurried back and forth a few Krauts,but there are also quite a one done.But in the end if I'm not mistaken, I got that there were only two around the campfire,inseparable.Time has passed silently,like someone generally there to sleep then lay down shorter two stayed there,which must at the same time.Knives are effective in the back,and the good old vintar da revolver.Thumps in the toilet first, sorry,but next time, at once corrected the mistake - he may not be in time to ruin what we have here is not the Service of the red cross, and shooter.Let's stop trying to argue who is steeper,and just say thanks to the creators of METRO 2033 for the work done for a realistic weapon, firing from which (miss bugs with the hits),made to last,with attention to detail, juicy.Whole foods,seriously.

I
Inkognita 18.12.19

These spyski is a sign that help to finish the game with good ending. I personally in the beginning didn't go to the left and on the right for pavim, who walked down the corridor. He stabbed at the transition where the lattice pobocan and down underneath the platform with the train and the second time. I waited until this hour to stand with his back to me took Helsing walked over to resetti and a needle in the spine. Then went back and went to those two to whom you ROZENTALMALINA went for the first time, waited and when Mimi I proshol one quickly followed him and killed in the hallway, because if he went further I noticed the corpse of a comrade. Went back, sat down in a dark corner and pulled out Helsing and waited. When the second his friend's conversation stopped in the doorway, the needle in his head. Went to the first corpse that transition and then I waited for the two officers to talk about the generator and two soldiers leave. Quietly walked past the two officers and went down the stairs leading to platform with the train and the corridor leading to the generator. Poshol to the corridor leading to the generator. Peeking out from behind a corner and waited. As I passed the hour quickly hid and waited 5 seconds then took Vintorez walked into the hallway and shot the light above the doorway. No one what he heard. He waited in the darkness until the hour. Killed knife in the head. Knime slowly walked over and peered into the opening. near the generator sat another fascist. Took all Wherefore with a knife. Cut the generator and there was a glow. Came through the opposite doorway. And hit the tunnel went forward and were near the platform where you are the sama officers spoke about the generator. The fact that the beret was removed from Helsing, the second raised his gun and started to say one Hundred is going on here? and then he got the needle in the head. Then return to the place from where I started and then seeing as there are sentries on the platform. There's the dude with the glasses night video near Becici with a fire inside will stand. Only on the platform were 5 fighters. I started to kill them from the opposite side. I reached there by pipes. And using the agility and skills of the real murderer killed them all. Continue crawling through the tunnels under the station found a ladder and climbed it and our sparago also drunk, was killed. And then everything is already known. In short cleared out the whole station.

a
atmaROZ 18.12.19

You regurgitate trivial variations,was done by me so many times already disgusted.For improvisation,or talented imitation of the Subway and became a scoring,not to mention the other advantages. After the first AutoSave on the Black, you can immediately deploy the two scripts,it will be smarter to move to a neighboring to the left and enable theme,what would the people there dispersed scenario, and in the end down within reach, and left two.As soon as turn right, turn on the script of the conversation of two sentinels.If you do the opposite and turn first right and then left,you need to be ready to meet face to face with a time on the right side,the blame of which(say) is better from the back,corny knife.Wait for this moment logical (after the beginning of their conversation), or in a dark niche on the right,near them or around the corner on the threshold of which was before the first save,where the back passing after okonchanija conversation hour will be open when he passes by in the direction crossing with bars. Speaking about the inclusion of the left,then the right scripts,I mean that while you can't blame pepper,who walks in the car(which then is usually dumped the bars in perehodit),before or after killing the remainder of the interlocutor the right time or in the first place,but not yet right script, because it takes time to catch the right moment accurate shot.There's a lot more subtleties with the subsequent saving and the consequences of their positives that can be another book to write ,only about one variation.In the essence of genius, it seems, at first sight,this rail shooter.Enjoy and experiment until you vomit,all the same each time, you can simulate the course of events in a new way. With respect to all metroman, ROZENTALMALINA

G
Granholm 18.12.19

at the Kuznetsk bridge you have a choice of whom to play on) unobtrusive and stealthy killer or nubica) or steel warrior, which will clear though with fire and sword, like grits) I personally bought a leather suit from Dolce and Helsing with optics from Gabanna) Who will play the stealth don't forget to throw Helsing in Sparta and take the shotgun, and smote in the policy do not forget to change, because of stealth in D-6 no use)

C
CUMSHOT.Caveman 18.12.19

The people, prompt please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Change 6 charging the shotgun pneumatic cannon, which is lying in hidden locations in Dead city 1 that is indicated by the white strekov on the walls of a house? What weapons are generally more powerful and better against ghouls: 6-round shotgun (which for some reason is charging normally on 5, and only very rarely for 6 rounds) or a pneumatic gun????

M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 18.12.19

against ghouls-gun of course....
Replacement shotgun Helsing-me, of course, a shotgun is absurd!And what developed was drunk to imagine such a design...Helsing is very useful in the future, and arrows to him, almost everything can be put back in, pulled out the corpse of the defeated enemy.

G
Granholm 18.12.19

everyone here needs to decide for himself what he likes) Helsing thing is fast deadly and noiseless) Kruchten one word) But I have no idea how to destroy the pores in D-6) Machine? For a long time) With a shotgun a couple of shots and the pores no

M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 18.12.19

But I have no idea how to destroy the pores in D-6) Machine? For a long time) With a shotgun a couple of shots and the pores no
Well before D6 shotgun and you can pick up...
And Helsing after the dead city will not be long...

C
CUMSHOT.Caveman 18.12.19

Thank you! Current there is no boom, and some balls) And the cartridges are on this Helsing a lot need? It makes sense to upload location the market and bought all of them until the Bourbon with the Hanseatic League frays their deeds???

K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19

Helsing
pix.PlayGround.ru

The woman
pix.PlayGround.ru

C
CUMSHOT.Caveman 18.12.19

So this lower the woman, there in hidden lies!!!!! To take it instead of the shotgun 6-charger? it is more useful in the fight with monsters? And Helsing is in there too somewhere???

G
Granholm 18.12.19

Well before D6 shotgun and you can pick up...
And Helsing after the dead city will not be long...

I above wrote about it)