3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19 03:44 am

The weapons in the game (Metro 2033)

Knives
Throwing: [LINK]
Normal: [LINK]

Revolvers
Normal: [LINK]
Sniper: [LINK]
Options modifications: [LINK]

Shotguns
Six-shooter: [LINK1]
Six-shooter: [LINK2]
Six-shooter: [LINK3]
Six-shooter: [LINK4]
Six-shooter: [LINK5]

Shotgun: [LINK1]
Shotgun: [LINK2]
Shotgun: [LINK3]
Shotgun: [LINK4]

Machines
Bastard: [LINK1]
Bastard: [LINK2]
Bastard: [LINK3]

AK-74: [LINK1]
AK-74: [LINK2]
AK-74: [LINK3]
AK-74: [LINK4]

Futuristic AK: [LINK1]
Futuristic AK: [LINK2]
Futuristic AK: [LINK3]

Guns
KORD: [LINK1]
KORD: [LINK2]
KORD: [LINK3]

Sniper weapons
Crossbow (No screenshot)

Revolver (Cm. above)

The woman: [LINK]

VSK-94: [LINK1]
VSK-94: [LINK2]

Grenades
Pipe: [LINK]
Sea urchin nails (not a screenshot)

PS rod guide.
221 Comments
Sort by:
O
OcelotMaloi 18.12.19

automatic drobach nonsense, I have it in the library only all of the patrons ate, although I'm at the level of the Stalker drove better sixshot with a bayonet,a shotgun fun thing)), you bastard-a mixture of MR40 and the wallsand.
MNU, the question arose, why the subway alone revolvers and where in Moscow metro they vasche? well if the PM was all clear, there's a simple Kalash should be PM.

B
Baxmep 18.12.19

and where there is cord if it dshkm? o_o

n
nofear23 18.12.19

OcelotMaloi

So why were you wasting ammo on the level of library? You're given a hint that these monsters just need to look in the eye and not turning away to move, then they just run away. This level can be finished without firing a shot. And so you will spend more than 300 rounds of ammunition and several kits

S
Sanya_Bars 18.12.19

disagree with those who say that the revolver is an unnecessary thing. Revolver moschny, common ammo, good accuracy. From a revolver can kill anything. Especially in the end of the game you Black out Leveller kill. About the machine, I prefer the AK-74. Let the bullets fly in different directions with high komastu, automatic most... Shotguns - always leave the shotgun Ulman since the beginning of the game. The shots of the two shafts give a good knockdown, + fast reload

n
nofear23 18.12.19

I'm a gun, never used. It's useless when there are a lot of mutants, and bullets in the drum is not enough... only going to have time to recharge

S
Scream561 18.12.19

I would suppose would have made conventional color Kalash,not like in the game
p.but the Kalash's shutter with the right hand! and it can not but rejoice!:)

g
goodbe 18.12.19

Futuristic AK: [LINK1] - I wonder why so much resembles the P99, probably is what he is - hard sarcasm

Looking forward to the release of Metro: Last light that's what on the schedule:

What's interesting: with on drx 11 (all included!) the game draws 30% higher than 10, in practice it looks so:
drx 11: 1280-720 - high: average fps 50
drx 10: 1920-1080 - high: average 75 fps
settings high, and very high on the eye difficult to distinguish - with the exception of the blur effect.

In fact I will say that 11 looks very nice, but the effect is that everything in the world blurred and looks really overexposed, so the menu is impossible to see the label - makers out!!!
But basically 10 to play really nice, if anyone has Nespelem, do not worry you do not lose a lot and such effect is tessellation as all hell when and where the notice

The most awesome weapons schadau knife: bullet quietly but menacingly! The librarian can fill up with three knives, for some reason! And Kalash with two horns is also possible not to fill up for some reason!

C
Colt 1911 45 Calibra 18.12.19

Comrades, can you please tell me does the game have a revolver with a full set( silencer, lengthened barrel, stock, sight).
And what better weapon to use at different stages of the game?
P. S. Already 1 time passed the game, now going through again.
In the previous passage, I had the following Arsenal:
Revolver(extended, barrel. butt, sight)
AK 2012 (before him, AK-74)
Automatic 20-bore shotgun( before it used elektropechku (Gauss in people))

Sanya_Bars
I agree with you about revolvers, it is strange that such a powerful weapon, which is not hard to find ammo, and it is not difficult to control the flow of ammo not like the players (although not clear why in Moscow so many revolvers)

D
DukeOfChaos 18.12.19

2 Colt 1911 45 Calibra

A revolver like this is possible:
1. Buy at the Kuznetsk bridge.
2. Chapter 4 Outpost:

Everyone chooses for themselves what guns to use.

At Sukharevskaya, you can take the Kalash.
The Policy can be purchased Kalash 2012 (with optics and silencer) or a (if with DLC or modded) 20-bore automatic shotgun.
On the basis of Sparta you can just take Kalash 2012.

C

DukeOfChaos
thank you happy birthday, by the way.
By the way I now use the Helsing with scope, I decided to go with him to the library,and then to Sparta to take a 20-bore shotgun automatically, in the policy Bought the Kalash-2012.
Now I think to get some achievements, one of the most interesting cartridges to save 500 gold, or for example to kill from each weapon at least one opponent.

D
DukeOfChaos 18.12.19

2 Colt 1911 45 Calibra

Achivku for the required number of dead from a machine gun has already received?

C

DukeOfChaos

Yes, it's not hard, harder 50 mutants with a knife to kill.

P
Pilat. 18.12.19

metrofanis all bayonet and butt finished )

D
Dapk.XIII 18.12.19

Weapons measure, but no change.
A couple of NATO trunks not hurt.
Especially mp5 or thunder.

T
Tomas Freeze 18.12.19

Dapk.XIII
there is this NATO nonsense is not needed.all this stuff put even in the subway it is not present.

n
number 9 large 18.12.19

What's the difference?Still each passage choose the same gun.

T
Tomas Freeze 18.12.19

I was even more interested in pneumatic guns than firearms.firearms are nothing new ,all become boring already, these Kalash with MP5 ,

B
Buhoy kotE 18.12.19

many wonder why a woman (or volt-driver) knocks all with 2-3 balls, like Pneumatics not firearms, sucks, etc. and look at the caliber of this Pneumatics - 15 mm!!! it's not pneumopulse 4.5 mm and ball bearing, this garbage really if the head would fly will bring him tightly, so even considering how hard and groaning Artem pumps his bellows - there is generally the pressure should be on the bottom of the ocean :-) that makes Pneumatics all PTS activities, especially if she is also a Livewire lash hundred flavored :-) in the final locations of the game weapons 4 slots becomes, IMHO, the most effective

m
maks19892008 18.12.19

The coolest gun is the railgun, she's the most powerful.

N
Noob1010Saibot 18.12.19

I really like the RAIL but damn it is a pity that it is not silent((