3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 02.09.19 11:41 pm

How to be the rogue?

Read the news about a new graphics card from NVIDIA, the price of which starts from 40K. Just wondering, here's how to be a man who lives for example dreeeeam not in maskva, he works, works and his wife, but they are not business men, and ordinary working class, the usual gray of the Russian people, is full of these stops is in the morning, waiting for the bus that would have to go to work.
This man in no capital move will happen here, he likes all the girls he has lived for centuries here, and he will live on this earth. This man with his level of education his salary is for his ceiling, he may not a whiz with a snap of Commerce, without any prospects, etc. the usual dork losers and raspy..yay in school, standing now at the machine (any regular job), and waiting for the end of the day.
This person has a car loan for five years, the mortgage for the rest of my life, and still have one or two children.
But he is an avid gamer, playing since the 90's, and that's where a man is going to take at least the same 40,000 rubles? Yes, for him at least 20000 of free roubles is already cool, and it happens but it's rare. But to play like a player for life, but life happened. Here's how to be these people?

I'm here for myself are the options I saw:
1) Buy a console next generation, and to play only the hits in the likeness of the elder scrolls 6, cyberpunk 2077 etc. because the game is for 5000 rubles PPC as it is a lot, especially in our province. Either through Craigslist and something else there to change people games, once purchased, and then change to another and so on to infinity.

2) Or very low, weak but the new video thing, but most likely even this will be used, but here individually, who can for a couple tysch gets more and will be able to get not used. For all the new games will at the minimum salary to go, it would at least be aware of all the novelties, take the story, not to be outdone shorter.

3) Hope that maybe someday bring to mind services, where you just pass, good Internet connection and you can play all the games on normal settings for your calculator.

4) to Have a big fat Notepad to write down all the games that sparked at least some interest, and while passing slowly those games are going to put your money, even if the mower a month for five years to save up for any card which no one knows, but in five years it will be a new model, and you have just 60 thousand on hand. After purchasing it again, postpone, and again five years later a new video card.

5) to record all the games, and hope that maybe in my old age (if you survive), your children will give you new vidyahu retired, and the mortgage by that time it will be paid. And sitting on a pension to experience all that I missed over the years.

Who is not dumb to admit that he is not a rich man nor a mommy millionaire, and ordinary Russian people with CP which helps except not to die of hunger, you can write your options as no matter what, and even though the YouTube to play all the new items.
71 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stockton_Slap 02.09.19

Podvipodvertov
Buy a console every year to change the hardware as it is expensive

C
Cheburashka 02.09.19

Podvipodvertov
Wait a year until prices drop and buy , mainly because many do :)))

r
requiemmm 02.09.19

The person from the example in the game there is not money, but time. Again, developers have a target on the game services, and it means that even one project eats up all his time, to zero. So no to play all the new and there are no close...although you can switch to visual novels and Turkey with eight-bit graphics, then the new vidyuhi not needed, and can be interrupted at any moment. Yes, and these games are much cheaper that will still help him save up for vidyuhi to continue to read the text on top of images in 4K:)

S
Setesh 02.09.19

Well, it is obvious that high technology should not and will not be available to the rogue, they do not expect producers of such things, not their TSA, we live in a capitalist world in which it is impossible that all was rich and in abundance (for this world just collapses, the poor have to be, as if it were not so sad), so to complain is silly, and nothing can be done

V
Vyxyxol 02.09.19

Podvipodvertov
Sell a kidney, or testis (it is more expensive, and the kids you probably already have). xD
Spoiler[Sarcasm]

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 02.09.19

4или5 option I prefer
Because as already mentioned above, such people all life is in pursuit of a penny on bread, and so you just may not be enough time for all the top games that come out from the conveyor . Can get so that the person will regret having spent so much money on essentially a childhood dream.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

Podvipodvertov wrote:
Just wondering, here's how to be a man who lives for example dreeeeam not in maskva, he works, works and his wife, but they are not business men, and ordinary working class, the usual gray of the Russian people, is full of these stops is in the morning, waiting for the bus that would have to go to work.
And what for to you video card for 40K, if all the best games came out before 2007? =] Enough and old maps/pitch for the world's best games.
Podvipodvertov wrote:
But he is an avid gamer, playing since the 90's, and that's where a man is going to take at least the same 40,000 rubles? Yes, for him at least 20000 of free roubles is already cool
EE question: Nahr*n such a life? ^_^

Podvipodvertov wrote:
1) Buy a console next generation, and to play only the hits in the likeness of the elder scrolls 6
Not for the rogue the same. New konsolka + new games to it for 2300 or what are you now worth? 4600 (x2 combo, lol)? ))
Podvipodvertov wrote:
good Internet
Average or old peck + old games including trackers. All the best long been established ;] For junk sometimes full of mods and add-ons can be played in full.
Podvipodvertov wrote:
ordinary Russian people with CP which helps except not to die of hunger, unable to write their own versions
Torrents Cox -)

R
RikoChiko 02.09.19

Buy a console and prosify. And if you don't want to sew that don't buy games for full price. Not who's pushing for 5 tysch to pay.

P
Podvipodvertov 02.09.19

Sites
Yes it is clear. When European or American developers make games, they are a little worried that for example somewhere in Africa, India, North Korea and Russia what part of the population will not be able to play their masterpieces, due to the fact that they have no money for proper equipment.
They tend to make games for their audience, for people from those countries where a normal CP, where even some of the sitting guard on the watch will have enough money to buy the same console and new games to it. Because he lives in a country with a developed economy, a low level of corruption, where the government is objective cares about his country, his people, because this is their home too, and not just a piece of land where they will do the grandmother and piled up, and of course he gets paid in dollars.

S
Setesh 02.09.19

Podvipodvertov wrote:
he lives in a country with a developed economy, a low level of corruption, where the government is objective cares about his country
I do mean the whole world, this might surprise you, but in these advanced economies is also not everyone can afford such simple pleasures as buying coins and games, do not idealize the Western world

G
Garik Nevskoy 02.09.19

The mortgage is still okay, but along with a car loan, and even with children... I would be in such introductory data avtokreditu at the slightest hint of pretensions, I would vidyuhi for 40,000 wife at once organized a free game on survival with one life at home without all sorts of consoles and computers, and GAME OVER came was lightning fast)

P
Podvipodvertov 02.09.19

requiemmm
So. Now Fallout 4 I pass, I half a year is necessary that it would go, a hundred pounds. And then there are kingdom come deliverance which is not enough time it will take, and assassin origin, I began to be able to fit even and have a new is about to be released. Easier to say that if you remove all the new items that will be released soon and to leave those games that I played, and I can play, I have two years exactly what would have to go through all this.
Two years save money, then in two years take with it (the store will not be) GTX1080, and go to her game which will be released in the next two years, the only time these games will be outdated in two years.
In short, a rollback to make progress from just a year or two, and then the financial I have not kept pace.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

Podvipodvertov wrote:
Because he lives in a country with a developed economy, a low level of corruption, where the government is objective cares about his country, his people
Oh how naive 8) Yes, the words are all good, our, your, strangers, too, sometimes, slogans are shouted faithful. But the reality sometimes does not match the declared. The United States is full of corruption, and, at the highest level (sawing budget money), and there are lots of those rogue, it's not a dream country. There is also a poor population, this is enough.

B
BezNika1 02.09.19

Don't know, I bought an MSI GTX 970 last year over 13 000 RUB and troubles do not know.
The video card is good and will be enough until 2020.
But then look at maybe buy myself a Playstation 5 is not more expensive than 25000r.

Although the experience with the Playstation 4 already was , and as the topic says
and something else there to change people games
his zaholust fail.

The console is suitable only for those who live in big cities.
And the Multiplayer on the consoles is paid.
Spoiler

P
Podvipodvertov 02.09.19

BezNika1
And where did you buy this card new or with it?

R
Rolemanser 02.09.19

BezNika1
The console is good, where there are shops which can get discount on wheels and games from the Outback and major cities it does not.

P

Podvipodvertov wrote:
When European or American developers make games, they are a little worried that for example somewhere in Africa, India, North Korea and Russia what part of the population will not be able to play their masterpieces, due to the fact that they have no money for proper equipment.
well actually they care about Russian-speaking audience otherwise they would not do localization, but they care less and less, and this suggests that the welfare of the population falls here.

R
Rolemanser 02.09.19

Follower Perelman
How to say, remember how it was before, the game came out, and everyone was waiting for when will the localization of the game for example from 1S and how patches were made when europaica had version 1.12, we finally went 1.05.
Once the incentive of Russian-speaking users purchase took like 3rd place, as the situation now is not interested.

v
vftor 02.09.19

Not to spend money on expensive video card you can use the monitor 19 (16x9 or 4x3) to limit FPS to 30 and graphics on medium.

P

Rolemanser
there were recessions and the fall of purchasing power
3rd place was possible in the period when denova has not fallen and there are many, even avid pirates had to fork out