3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 02.09.19 11:41 pm

How to be the rogue?

Read the news about a new graphics card from NVIDIA, the price of which starts from 40K. Just wondering, here's how to be a man who lives for example dreeeeam not in maskva, he works, works and his wife, but they are not business men, and ordinary working class, the usual gray of the Russian people, is full of these stops is in the morning, waiting for the bus that would have to go to work.
This man in no capital move will happen here, he likes all the girls he has lived for centuries here, and he will live on this earth. This man with his level of education his salary is for his ceiling, he may not a whiz with a snap of Commerce, without any prospects, etc. the usual dork losers and raspy..yay in school, standing now at the machine (any regular job), and waiting for the end of the day.
This person has a car loan for five years, the mortgage for the rest of my life, and still have one or two children.
But he is an avid gamer, playing since the 90's, and that's where a man is going to take at least the same 40,000 rubles? Yes, for him at least 20000 of free roubles is already cool, and it happens but it's rare. But to play like a player for life, but life happened. Here's how to be these people?

I'm here for myself are the options I saw:
1) Buy a console next generation, and to play only the hits in the likeness of the elder scrolls 6, cyberpunk 2077 etc. because the game is for 5000 rubles PPC as it is a lot, especially in our province. Either through Craigslist and something else there to change people games, once purchased, and then change to another and so on to infinity.

2) Or very low, weak but the new video thing, but most likely even this will be used, but here individually, who can for a couple tysch gets more and will be able to get not used. For all the new games will at the minimum salary to go, it would at least be aware of all the novelties, take the story, not to be outdone shorter.

3) Hope that maybe someday bring to mind services, where you just pass, good Internet connection and you can play all the games on normal settings for your calculator.

4) to Have a big fat Notepad to write down all the games that sparked at least some interest, and while passing slowly those games are going to put your money, even if the mower a month for five years to save up for any card which no one knows, but in five years it will be a new model, and you have just 60 thousand on hand. After purchasing it again, postpone, and again five years later a new video card.

5) to record all the games, and hope that maybe in my old age (if you survive), your children will give you new vidyahu retired, and the mortgage by that time it will be paid. And sitting on a pension to experience all that I missed over the years.

Who is not dumb to admit that he is not a rich man nor a mommy millionaire, and ordinary Russian people with CP which helps except not to die of hunger, you can write your options as no matter what, and even though the YouTube to play all the new items.
71 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 02.09.19

Podvipodvertov
Podvipodvertov wrote:
Two years save money, then in two years take with it (the store will not be) GTX1080, and go to her game which will be released in the next two years, the only time these games will be outdated in two years.
In short, a rollback to make progress from just a year or two, and then the financial I have not kept pace.
I'm about to the same conclusion long ago. Only b/u I do not want to buy but just take normal iron and use it long enough. A single of the games that the computer does not pull like I have, then lay on.

R
Rolemanser 02.09.19

Follower Perelman
3rd place was when denova was not so popular.

F
FallenGhost 02.09.19

It's simple - buy a console and take the game to hire. Ever bought - was - changed to another game/threw on the secondary market and bought something new.

B
BezNika1 02.09.19

FallenGhost wrote:
to buy the console and take the game to hire.
typical of the type which is in the corner shop the store for 300rub

F
FallenGhost 02.09.19

BezNika1
What's wrong with that?

B
Beirut 02.09.19

Lord, what media do to people, by your logic, if to judge under 80% of rogue players in the world.
Statistics incentive, 60+% is playing on graphics cards with 2GB of memory that is 500-700 series, new midajah about 12-17%
To begin with learn the match part of CAPITALISM, then HYPE ( advertising) around the product.
And in the case of buy without a crap console games are on average 700r (not new), or even less.
PS Look at the gameplay of the SUBWAY in a neighboring blog, the game is on the console of 2013
P,S,S working scheme Beres on Craigslist most likely PS4 with games included ( here is a direct conductive watch 14k + 15игр) play and sell for the same money well MB - a couple of thousand, it's better than RIGHT NOW to buy 2080ti for 2500 bucks ( eBay) and then sell the 600 700баксов.
And the second scheme social )))))) the head of each dolbeer which is spending 3-5K dollars on a computer and candy or beer and brandy =age= go to him to play))))))))))

i
igroman777 02.09.19

Just like about me, the author raised the question. I have several years of sitting on a geforce 760, the last year seems to 1060 card, but the price was about 20K for me too much for the opportunity to play the game a couple of years, and the wife not really understanding computers fall into a swoon if you know what this part is for computer worth the money, and so that kind of works in its understanding. My 760 took a couple of months after the release, cost about 8K, norm price and pulled everything to the max in the first year. And now to play Wolfenstein with no brakes the game in windowed mode to run in 720p. And on the last Christmas sale I bought myself a ps4+3 games included+subscription 3 months+second joystick as a gift for 19990, subscription renew each month on 2-3 games give, the hits are still waiting for sales and buy digital versions of games for 500-1200 R. Play me and my son on the big screen, I'm very happy with the purchase, the PC play now rarely. For me to buy the console...

B
BezNika1 02.09.19

igroman777
Common , games go by the wayside , the child wanted a fashionable console.
It all depends on the game genres and needs. Someone's playing strategy, simulation on PC, someone in axony on the console.

b
baklaha 02.09.19

igroman777
Well, don't bother, play on the console! Modern iron PC , more expensive console, that's a fact. Again, to collect the norms of the system unit need order 70-80тр. The console is worth 25тр. For most the choice will be obvious! But the console will not provide normal fps and graphics, normal control (mouse + keyboard), and of course the functionality (including mods) which are represented on the PC. But again, in terms of price, the choice is clear, the console is clearly better.

B
BezNika1 02.09.19

baklaha wrote:
standards the system should block the order of 70 80тр
Well, How much you're willing to pay for the system unit now ?

b
baklaha 02.09.19

From January to August 2018 put order 60tr (Moscow prices). Prior to this, been sitting on i5 2500k and ddr3. Replaced everything except the video card, sitting on 970gtx. Take what you think is necessary for yourself. But again, not going to overpay for a top iron and brands. Budget the following cards are no more than 30tr. I have the console in the country a PS3, and I get annoyed by the drawdown fps, not very convenient operation, and high prices for games. I just decided that PC is better console.
Of the last took the memory module G. SKILL F4-3600C15D-16GTZ, maybe this memory is well suited for CPU Riesen.

P
Podvipodvertov 02.09.19

igroman777
I have something like that. The wife earns significantly more than me, for her my games it's childish, she does not understand and does not recognize my hobby. But she is silent because she sticks to instagram, sawing posts, it sticks despite all brainless chickens with inflated lips and the syndrome of the Queen, and I'm not talking about that.
Now she is asleep in the other room, and I sit at the computer, lying next to a large piece of meat, is three liters of beer, she knowing about it quietly went to sleep. I can get stuck playing all day, she doesn't say even the words, even with the beer, even without him. But to buy what the item is for a computer is all Haram))) the computer's working, what else is needed?
And everything else was OK. I'm not complaining, I can't complain. Her money is my money, if this applies to all, but not a computer. But to lie, skerit loot etc. will not, education will not allow a conscience too, and indeed we are transparent to each other expenses.

b
baklaha 02.09.19

Podvipodvertov
igroman777
Don't you think it's your business what are your Hobbies ? Of course the man should provide for his family, but sometimes it turns out that the wife earns more than you. This set of circumstances, the spirit of the time TD. The main thing in my opinion to work, not to lie on the couch and wait when it will be better. Periodic computer/ console craze better booze etc. negative processes.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 02.09.19

Well, probably at least a credit for auto pay to start.

H
Halkbigus 02.09.19

Let me give you an example. He lived in the same province gray, wife, two kids, both work on a standard blue-collar jobs, but usually all under the scheme, no extra money ever. Total income in my family about 40-45тыс rubles/month, well, if you're lucky with the trash, that is up to 50, but it's very rare. In fact, again in my example, my PC is obsolete and in something above oblivion, I really couldn't play the same Skyrim on minimal stretch went, and I cried and played, because PTS want. Well, here is half a year I decided, doubted, thought through all the options and in the end went bought the system unit in collection of a loan for 60K and a half years ago, the loan in installments with no interest with payment is 2600 per month. Like the burden rests on the shoulder in the form of another loan, but I realize now that it was the only sane way out of the situation. And the money for the loan oddly enough each month are because there is the word need.

Well, here's my story, and I think my advice is too clear. Good luck in deciding.

L
LightHOwUSE 02.09.19

The author, just tell me what you're going to play this racearena monster?

Trilogy Batman, Messica, of Space, of Stalica, StarCraft, Borderlands, dragon Aga, dead Islandy + Dying Light, Monory, c&c tiberium/kane, heaps of racing arcade and simulation, heaps of other strategic, Xcom, Divinity, GTA for every taste, Sleeping dogs, Watch Dogs, Far Edges of Follica, Mafia, classic Assassin, Deus Ex, Kytmanov, splinter Sells, Wizards, of Alderson, Darksiders, Commandos behind enemy lines Company of Heroes just any genre... And then dozens and dozens of titles, just too lazy to remember everything.

You're life is not enough to beat in these high-quality, time-tested and community toys. If you're not a nerd, and you have a lot of real cases and problems. And they will go to medium-high, and then the maximum speed - on its a, which is exactly 10 times cheaper than new 2080ti.

All this artificial marketing bullshit, no way stuffed, in order to buy power-the power is on a subconscious level. I've asked myself the question - do I need a 1070 why I want to buy it. And I said a hundred times, what fuck do not need, because so many games I have will fly without issues and I have time and they are not enough.

So everything is decided, not money. I could now climb on 1070. But why the hell have I got to lose stupid money vnikuda, if I've recently spent time in Kane's Wrath, and the SSD hang for 2 weeks FC4, Call of Pripyat SGM 2.1, Dying Light, the Inquisition and Arkham City, which I still can't find time to play, if big still wish. And each of these games is under 100 hours of gameplay fun. It has 500 hours. Despite the fact that I have time to play during the day, maybe an hour or two, and not every day))

So why the hell all these new items. It's just in your head says: power, power, power, is. And if you will understand, apart from attendants merged it you didn't give up.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

Halkbigus wrote:
bought the system unit in collection credit for
A sense to take a loan if you pay more than the initial cost? Easier to save money and for a couple of years on a brand new pitch to save myself, no loans and interest.

H
Halkbigus 02.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
Well, for start, carefully read before writing. I described that such as loan installments, without interest, i.e. for 2 years I have a penny do not overpay, 0-0-24, probably on TV often see such advertising. And about easier to save up for 2 years... Like first: and what to do these 2 years? if you want to play, and secondly, to gather much more complicated, often there are always situations that force you to spend if not the whole part of the accumulated savings, part exactly.

K
Kassandra_Rain 02.09.19

Podvipodvertov
About the PC already wrote above, from my own experience: if you think about buying a console, you buy games only on discount, and not in the day of their release.

Don't know how with the Xbox One, but is on sale stitched PS4, this means that there will be some games(usually when selling, the seller clarifies which exactly) that you don't have to buy separately for your money. The truth is, about these console I don't know, I'm not interested, but the fact - that already there.

P
Podvipodvertov 02.09.19

Halkbigus
I agree! Your computer picked myself, because then the prices were different, the end of 2014, almost before the crisis with the ruble managed to buy everything. In General it was fun, I went to the sites of stores, put your booking on parts I was going to buy. Upon arrival, I saw preserved my price, and the price of the same components went up, but yesterday they were normal. Buying components very close to the price spikes, as if escaped from the avalanche and was already on the move to seize the fact that you can still take.