3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 02.09.19 11:41 pm

How to be the rogue?

Read the news about a new graphics card from NVIDIA, the price of which starts from 40K. Just wondering, here's how to be a man who lives for example dreeeeam not in maskva, he works, works and his wife, but they are not business men, and ordinary working class, the usual gray of the Russian people, is full of these stops is in the morning, waiting for the bus that would have to go to work.
This man in no capital move will happen here, he likes all the girls he has lived for centuries here, and he will live on this earth. This man with his level of education his salary is for his ceiling, he may not a whiz with a snap of Commerce, without any prospects, etc. the usual dork losers and raspy..yay in school, standing now at the machine (any regular job), and waiting for the end of the day.
This person has a car loan for five years, the mortgage for the rest of my life, and still have one or two children.
But he is an avid gamer, playing since the 90's, and that's where a man is going to take at least the same 40,000 rubles? Yes, for him at least 20000 of free roubles is already cool, and it happens but it's rare. But to play like a player for life, but life happened. Here's how to be these people?

I'm here for myself are the options I saw:
1) Buy a console next generation, and to play only the hits in the likeness of the elder scrolls 6, cyberpunk 2077 etc. because the game is for 5000 rubles PPC as it is a lot, especially in our province. Either through Craigslist and something else there to change people games, once purchased, and then change to another and so on to infinity.

2) Or very low, weak but the new video thing, but most likely even this will be used, but here individually, who can for a couple tysch gets more and will be able to get not used. For all the new games will at the minimum salary to go, it would at least be aware of all the novelties, take the story, not to be outdone shorter.

3) Hope that maybe someday bring to mind services, where you just pass, good Internet connection and you can play all the games on normal settings for your calculator.

4) to Have a big fat Notepad to write down all the games that sparked at least some interest, and while passing slowly those games are going to put your money, even if the mower a month for five years to save up for any card which no one knows, but in five years it will be a new model, and you have just 60 thousand on hand. After purchasing it again, postpone, and again five years later a new video card.

5) to record all the games, and hope that maybe in my old age (if you survive), your children will give you new vidyahu retired, and the mortgage by that time it will be paid. And sitting on a pension to experience all that I missed over the years.

Who is not dumb to admit that he is not a rich man nor a mommy millionaire, and ordinary Russian people with CP which helps except not to die of hunger, you can write your options as no matter what, and even though the YouTube to play all the new items.
71 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 02.09.19

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
Here you bought the system unit, to its original overall performance 100%. To go beyond this option you can't and did nothing, that's physically impossible. And especially with overclocking, overclocking this parameter can only decrease, not increase.. because to raise physically impossible and did nothing. )
Lol it's like overclocking can reduce the performance??? That kind of nonsense. For example in 1070 without overclocking in Heaven 4.0 90 fps in the dispersal of 103 fps, it's your performance issues ))) starved. And if I your ancient percents are not dispersed in most games it gave me 60 fps not to see it would be.
Lodurr wrote:
Stable fps is also nonsense. Does not happen stable fps, it is also not physically possible, because the frame is not static it is constantly changing. Take the game 10 years ago, the same ME, there is 60fps, in commercials 30фпс, sometimes 52.
Especially this nonsense is visible around GTA online. Made 30фпс, not just because it ... nah, you have 60-t )))
Stable fps is impossible to do but 99% of the game was 60 fps is no problem that yields a perfectly smooth picture. And the fact that you have places where it was 60 instead of what 52 it is a drawdown from the computer (lack of performance of a video card, CPU or RAM).
About GTA 5 online there at 60 fps you can play without problems but if iron is heaped, then at least 120 fps.
Lodurr wrote:
Here, too, is a typical example, not cost-effective expenditure of funds. Why buy a 1070 from ISI, if you can buy cheaper 1060 from ISI? )
Then it would make sense now to change 1060 to 2070. And since you bought the 1070, then it needs you to work another 5-years.. but because it is from MSI, then she estestveno drain will not work. I had to take 1070 from Gigabyte, Schaub did not change in two years. :)
1070-1060 I'm faster in average by 30% so it makes sense to take was clear that 1060-I is cheaper, it is also weaker ))) and memory clock to 1070-y more because of the game already slaughtered more than 6 gigs of VRAM.
And the 1070-I Gigi is different from ISI, except for the cooling system and Pytalovo? The chips are the same so the acceleration is limited only in the cooling system and pitalov in the effluent of the difference generally will not be if ahlad about the same.

L
Lodurr 02.09.19

MagicHero wrote:
For example in 1070 without overclocking in Heaven 4.0 90 fps in the dispersal of 103 fps, it's your performance issues )))
Yes. Again, 100%,. no is 120%, 200%, 600%. The total amount is always 100%.
Here I percent, on marketing, gives 120% in avtoradgona. 4.7 MHz 3.1 stress, etc. This mode of his work I saw only once, when first time launched the 4K. Apparently while obsidian all this economy, he gave the best performance.
The same Pascal, the parameters, can work at a frequency of 2.4 - 2.5 MHz. Them achieve, but only through acceleration.
Initially any system issues 900-1200фпс. Get this in games, right? ))
100% and that you spent it, that's your problem. I prefer to spend on ultra image.

MagicHero wrote:
so it makes sense to take was
That's the difference between groping of users, from nasarawa. Groping before you run to the store, assessing options, and the period of life on which he calculates. Based on this and taking the iron.
And masharawi stupidly runs to the store, watching the ads, vidosic on utube, and I like you. ))
So I always say, this is easier and much cheaper to buy a console, because deneh on their wet fantasies, they are still not napastyle. :)

H
Halkbigus 02.09.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
So and what for two children to do if one is also difficult to put on, so that left money for his personal needs? 8) we must Think and plan properly.
So life passes by and the thoughts and planning. The collection and deposition. But in the end tomorrow went outside, dropped a brick on his head and that was it. We have to live today and now, not plans and dreams for the future, which may or may not be.

M
MagicHero 02.09.19

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
Yes. Again, 100%,. no is 120%, 200%, 600%. The total amount is always 100%.
It's nonsense, though you yourself understand roughly what nonsense you wrote? What is the total amount equal to 100%??? I was just wondering the direction of your nonsense )))
Lodurr wrote:
The same Pascal, the parameters, can work at a frequency of 2.4 - 2.5 MHz.
Enough already with the nonsense if you do not understand.
Lodurr wrote:
Here I percent, on marketing, gives 120% in avtoradgona. 4.7 MHz 3.1 stress, etc. This mode of his work I saw only once, when first time launched the 4K. Apparently while obsidian all this economy, he gave the best performance.
That kind of nonsense??? IN 4K? for the information of 4K on vidyuhi this is the load that the percent is resting because of a video card in full but for example in a meager 800x600 resolution type percent will be downloaded in full. Again do not understand do not write nonsense.
And regarding your percent that you have it on the motherboard with H chipset (the same I had to think of to buy percent with an unlocked multiplier for overclocking and the mother which it does not disperse) can work a maximum of 4.2 Hz. Took my mother to Z chipset could raise the multiplier and if you're lucky to put on postoyanku 4.9 Hz, although the average result 4.8 Hz on all cores. You have the same percent works on 4Гц when loading all cores. Feel the difference between 4.8 Hz and 4Гц which is 20% faster (although if the BIOS still managed to click on some function of the maximum acceleration is of 4.2 on all cores) About overclocking RAM with testing on different timings, I think the question, in that you apparently still do not understand, although complex there is nothing at all. Or take my Prots which by default runs at 3.6 Hz for all kernels, I have 5 years operated at a frequency of 4.2 Hz, which gives a little more than 15% of performance, although it can be 4.5 Hz supply, it depends on how people like to take risks + is necessary to follow the temperature increase or thermal paste change, but I am too lazy to change it and in all those 5 years I never once changed. I even dust filter once a year clean from dust ))) and case fugitive dust, unless there is change (although it there is almost there)

R
Ripper Man 02.09.19

Podvipodvertov
Same story, too, dreamed of a computer and recorded games are missed due to weak PC. Then was drafted into the army, 11 to the RFP in full the allowed to defer these pennies came out of the army was waiting for me at home comp which only had to collect. In General, if the topic to answer, then the author needs to change and begin to lie in order to get out of the ass, after all, the brains no wonder we are not like animals. The planet is vast and options how to get out of the assholes you can think of a billion, if you develop the contents of their skulls.

L
Lodurr 02.09.19

MagicHero wrote:
What is the total amount equal to 100%???
Won Cho, Mihalich. )))

MagicHero wrote:
Enough already with the nonsense if you do not understand.
I have not nonsense, and the picture ГТХ960 which to plow another year and a half, with the same result. If you do not burn before, as ГТХ260. ))
I have a video card and spend the money, to the penny, despite the fact that they are not 40K and even 50K. )
You changed three video cards Pascal only, and Choate ultra and not see you. Ultra water in fallout was able to show only ГТХ1080. And you say that change iron as needed. I wonder what this need. ))))
This topic is not for you, and the question is not about how to change the three Pascal with the same result. :Z)

M
MagicHero 02.09.19

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
And you say that change iron as needed. I wonder what this need. ))))
For the simple need to play games on ultra or high settings at 60 fps. For example I have a gtx 780 (I'm on it almost 3 years), which is even a bit faster than the 960 and I changed it for a simple reason, she didn't pull the game even at high with a stable 60 fps. Although it was possible as you continue to play, and 780 and to lower the graphics settings, but I'm so not interested, I want good pictures and smoothness.

A
Alexey Heizenberg 02.09.19

Podvipodvertov
I'm not a rich man, live in the province, the salary is around 30, a little more Grand. While no credits have collected a comp in 2016 (in profile, at the time, it is currently), bought 4K Monique and 4K TV with a diagonal of 55 inches (well, here the new year's prize, however, still without loans). Now, with the credit for the car, of course worse, it's so poshikuesh. But it is not necessary. Frankly, in such moments, about games it is better not to think. Learn something, find promotion at work, read books, develop. And still think how to change jobs or where to move, otherwise, it will remain in your asshole town, dreaming of you grandchildren when none will give. While you're dreaming only about how to play all the new items, you have money even for the average processor is not enough. My advice - get rid of gaming addiction and switch to something else. Can't get rid of - play in anything old, there are plenty of decent games.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

SkEwReK wrote:
I am from the province, the average SN for the city of 15K...how to buy glands?)
That's it. It turns out that many seemingly normal things are not super-expensive and not very affordable for millions of people. The injustice is obvious. Solution would be governmental regulation of (and payment) prices for small cities and regions with lower incomes among the population.

y
yariko.v 02.09.19

His video card before he noticed only the lack of support for DirectX 11, and this RTX however, I don't really even need. As a temporary measure, you can play previously released games, and visual novels, which are quietly working on this hardware.

A
Angelo4ekT 02.09.19

I have no idea what kind of game you need to 40 K. if the map is for 10 K. I have drawn almost everything, but I want to write not that rogue and just for a reasonable, neoheresy (from the fucking dough) people.
1 - get a good master or friend-PC-schnick, For a reasonable and nominal fee of R. 500 times a year it is possible to upgrade your computer,
2 - the master himself will gather you good quality PC for your funds, keep in mind that the PC at the same price with the laptop is 2-3 times more powerful/cooler than that of a laptop, talking About consoles, I am silent, because it is not serious, in my opinion. Also, the upgrade wizard will choose wisely and in General, good build with buy new - well when Needed, and urgency components every 2-3 years longer and better serves. Especially if you do not drag and search and is available to purchase available to you - your guys you will find, not mega-iron, as analogues, is not new, b/u, you will collect and readily available. I'm your master if you see more than once or two a year - so he is something screwed up in the system, because his work will not remind you about it for a long time.
3 to properly install the software/ the program/ protection. Before I myself and many I'm sure, now throw your system all sorts of essentially useless and even malicious software stuff: all sorts of cleaners of the type reg-organizers, utilities, like tune-UPS and even updates and virus scan, which you will lose capital brains: OOO, need it. it is necessary, where without it ! In fact, this software cleans is often not what is necessary, rather, that it is not necessary, antivirusniki taking control of your PC and delete those same cracks, for example (because the principle of the crack and the virus one, they are current denovo hacked the game and not your win), and generally too clean and not necessary, and the renewal of the wines specifically to litter your PC with garbage, without which he would fly, in addition to a shitload of frequent frequency. I, for example, wines are broken and upgrade off soft - AnVir and a couple of really useful pieces, under my control, and allow you to monitor all processes in the system, virus scan is not stupid - protect carries himself properly configured browser ! Computer work (with UPS time/1-3 years) 20 years and no drops of wine and other hemorrhoids !
3 - download torrents ! you actually live in the countries (CIS) tenth in the world - not to fat-be alive ! What kind of honesty can there be a speech if the government itself most of your countries - the crooks and the whole system nagybaracska and obiralovka - about fairness to developers flowered in the United States ? funny, they and so get with proper marketing.
4 - well, as know, every cricket stick to his last. If you give people a sob story about struggling with her six small dityami, three loans and stagnation in torn kalanikai on cold ostanovochka - then what the fuck do you need ultra-graph in the game that require a mythical in/K for 40 K, I do about games and such did not hear ! =)