3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nigrila 18.12.19 08:05 am

Impressions of the game (Stellaris)

Played for an hour - happy as an elephant. So far, all satisfied, I was afraid it would be quite tricky to master. It was not. What are your impressions?
75 Comments
Sort by:
M
Movsha 18.12.19

Roughly the same )

V
VETER15 18.12.19

Negril
WHERE HE PLAYED

N
Nigrila 18.12.19

VETER15
The incentive, where else

s
scorg94 18.12.19

4 the best strategy of all time. Definitely. Editor races is just gorgeous, a huge pile of settings. On played not very long, an hour and a half, there too, it is a good idea. Much difficulty in mastering no, if you have the experience of playing the previous games from paradox and other 4X strategy, it shouldn't be a problem. About other aspects of the game to say something specific difficult, you need to continue to play.
P. S. the game has great optimization, much better than in Europe 4, with quite nice graphics.

S
Sergey Soul 18.12.19

Negril
Yes, almost everything is cool, I also have very positive impressions, but still lacks a lot of things, that is, for example, in Sins of Solar Empire..I hope then it will add either a patch or in DLC. For example, it doesn't select the victory conditions. The default is either the conquest or the victory of the capture of 40%....Personally, I Bob all games always bet win only condition for total destruction and conquest of all. Hate when in the game you're told that you lose because 1 of the opponents seized enough to win or won politically. Well, I would like a more customized editor ships. Well, the tech tree would be more adequate, then it does something..even a tech tree to name language does not turn))

K
KristalNight 18.12.19

Got stuck for 7 hours could not tear myself away and looked at the clock 6:20 am well, and went to sleep
Good game and thank God that it's a RTS and not stamping pachalafaka

N
Nigrila 18.12.19

Dima Ogorodnikov
I have sometimes skips freezes when you change the day. But the problem is my hardware

L
Liniksxp 18.12.19

I thought schA will install all minimal put and then the op settings at least no lag.
Not a masterpiece but purchase game money is not sorry.
Turned out neat sensible game.

L
LD123 18.12.19

Masterpiece game.Localization on Russian is ,the optimization is great,possibilities the sea ,the barrier to entry for newcomers are high.
For me personally strategy of the year.

I
Ilya Rak 18.12.19

Okay. But not a masterpiece.
The gameplay is good. But the interface is terrible.

l
lancxpr 18.12.19

Daniel Of Nazarbaev
the barrier to entry for newcomers are high.
what then is the strategy of paradoxes advise? Europe?
Zivko and urban planning simulation/strategy digest) and classic C&C.

P
Pomu4 18.12.19

Great game, different from the paradoxes did not expect.
lancxpr
If it does the threshold, then no) they Have in all games a high threshold, but Stellaris seemed easier. Though, because you don't initially surrounded by potential enemies

L
LD123 18.12.19

lancxpr
Well for a start, try Crusader Kings II or Victoria II. If figured out the controls,liked the game and you are healed then try something from the line of Europa Universalis.In General,as mentioned above, the Stellaris will be easier than other games from paradox

M
Machiavelli 18.12.19

Created an Imperium of mankind with the Emperor and conquered half of the galaxy. 10/10
I'll wait for the mod to Warhammer 40K

a
aerotaxi 18.12.19

the best space strategy in real. time!!!
don't even know what else to say

C
CiaphasCain 18.12.19

Machiavelli
Well, in the default game Paradoxes added eagle :D And something akin to Imperial

A
A Lone Gamer 18.12.19

The toy is not little that is taken from Endless Space, but unfortunately not a branch of technology... What... What do technology development ceiling, I have until the thirtieth came, and honestly, under...smiling?!

H
HHN 18.12.19

so so still no freedom in the construction of garbage broken
research is worse than in any other game
thought it would be a breakthrough that will create something worthwhile and came out again a clone of garbage like the Polaris Sector
2/10 shorter

I
InvictusMiles 18.12.19

so this strategy....!!!
sat down this morning to see, and when got out it was dark already!
Interesting, addictive and does not let go!
really need a real clock in the corner or put the alarm every hour.

B
Brashnashla 18.12.19

While the game draws a maximum of 7/10.
Of the minuses:
weak editor ships(for an Amateur, but nevertheless)
no tactics at all. What sort of build fleets and tactical problems, I even take a wounded ship can't. Just two groups of ships fly and do ISP-ISP
- trade can, of course, I never got there, but 6 hours of the game you can only sell crystals and all.
technology. Completely missing the tree and they are presented in a randomized - wildly annoying
- almost useless sector. Planet+region it is necessary to fully develop and then push in the sector, otherwise the meaning will not be ruling in the sector of fooling around
- The lack of atmosphere on the planets. I.e. all beings breathe, the default one gas, which again dramatically simplifies the game. What did it cost to add atmosphere and the ability to colonize planets with different atmosphere only under the domes while limiting the usable space?