3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StoneGAS 18.12.19 08:06 am

How to do groups? (The Last Remnant)

I want to know your opinion on the composition of groups (unions) . How to do groups? Separately masterskuyu group, separately or melee still mixed.

And another question on some written abilities modifier Slash, does that mean that it is necessary and weapons to Slash this skill?
105 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgray 18.12.19

I have a question on tactics, how to kill a fire idol in the caves ? Trying to make the rescue one at a time, so this idol so beats that one move makes entire group, even the group of David, which is the fat, and if you just send your group on idol, he actually undresses her with takoyzhe ease.

r
rouher 18.12.19

2StoneGAS

In the beginning it is advisable to do only melee group. After the liberation Irini can do the magician. group. Then there are good mercenaries with high skills. By and large, the problem is only in AP. You have to make the MAG group at the top is inefficient.

All characters except Pagusa to download only combat.

Weapons can do multiple types of attacks - slash, bludgeon etc. If you have Bia with the pros on slash, accordingly all skills with slash and guns with a simple slash attack will be a bonus.

The weapon is advisable in the beginning and not to change. For example onachi (two-handed katana), you can upgrade to demonsblade. The gun eventually gets a plus +1, +2, and so TP. It is 10% for all characteristics.

S
StoneGAS 18.12.19

And another question: does each unit individually choose which skill he will hit or only for the whole group?

for example I want all units hit by the skill costs 7 AP and I'm allowed to hit only the skill for 20АП for 1 unit

r
rouher 18.12.19

2StoneGAS

Impossible. But it is possible for example to prohibit the skill value of 20.

p
pahan.spb 18.12.19

Plyat this scribe....
Even I, a man past almost all the works of Square, I got to work....
Here you are, damn worried....
Keep it simple...
=)))))
This creation is much more arcade than all the previous ones, which , however, is already becoming the norm for JRPG...

b
bymka 18.12.19

How to disable auto-crit?(well, that would be the arrows of Crete to achieve at least some risk)And then finally what nonsense((

In General, what is the button critical settings?
To cut down the battle with the Persians over to pump them in a certain specialization?

oops, I found how to change crits)))

p
pahan.spb 18.12.19

The biggest disadvantage in new boevka - the inability of separate actions...
If the treatment works all the same for the whole team - what for it is asked to apply it to every unit??
And those who can not be treated - stupid pass...
And, as I understand it, to treat the second command using the first is not nonsense, far-fetched...
Ie, you're not supposed to make a team of sorcerers to treat ALL...
That they have overcomplicated...
As I wrote above - no tactics - a solid arcade...

m
musmus 18.12.19

people skinte please save after the 1st battle and then I got freezes game

D
Dzuba 18.12.19

Sabred treatment? There are all normal! If the treatment is not breaking the deadlock that units will not miss the moves of others can also be treated (in/without deadlock). Generally it's all pretty competently done, but a little unusual at first. Yes and no, you need solid tactics :)

S
StoneGAS 18.12.19

Stuck on the battle of the eagles nest (8th boss man with her aunt and the army in a swamp) when we run up to the boss that it is my Union with the 1st abilities always blows. other bosses were killed without any problems.

What is there to do?

p
pahan.spb 18.12.19

Dzuba
If the treatment is not breaking the deadlock that units will not miss moves
of course they will... the command is given to all... said to cure - will cure all, and those who do not know how will be stupid...
You have five people per team - two treat three do not know... there is no such command: two treat - three beat...
to treat the second command is the first??? write how is called this move??? chegoy something I there such did not meet...
I think you did not understand me...

M
Morgray 18.12.19

Please answer how do I get Fire Idol in the caves ? In what sequence to make him and his team.

s
shYz 18.12.19

guys, help! I don't vezzhayu what to do after you supposedly had a bust-up with this Dave and the main character goes in search of the sister he is looking for his unit, a unit I found in some building on the creation of units bought of one guy, a magician, has created him another unit now they have 2, and what to do next??? card dial-up locations does not show the morons he doesn't want to go back... help who can
Thank you!

M
Morgray 18.12.19

sys
Talk to the bartender, he'll tell you about the new city, there polypanel job and over time, you will be able to speak with the guards and move further in the story.

D
Dzuba 18.12.19

pahan.spb
How is it not? There is a team Keep you hp (or something like that, not home now can't speak to that), so it will be for example(1 and 3 frail) : 1 heal, 2 hits, 3 if you hit/missed conterato healer heals/attacks. Pass the course only with the commands like Heal other(this is Hilo of the other characters), even near the word frail is the blue square with the number (the group number of which you will hilite).

PS. In General, I often press X(blue button) so at least shows some skills will use the characters.

M
Morgray 18.12.19

Oh yeah, explain please the principle of pressing buttons during the crit that it gives and how it works ? I kind of press the button when it lights up and vseravno writes Miss or something like that.

H
HollowHeart 18.12.19

you have to press at a particular moment. it will write like the 'perfect', not at home certainly not to say, and turns yellow. here it means that you're pressed on time.

S
StoneGAS 18.12.19

2RaceroKiller
-during crits (if you always miss) it is necessary to click the keys which are displayed (ABC), and those who you have in management settings ( default arrow up,down,right,left and spacebar), or if it does not work it is possible in the settings to put autocrit then in 90% it will get
(actually, as I understand it, these crits are needed in order to make Teamplay ie for example: by default, the order of strokes such you,enemy,enemy,you,you and if, during your first shot you successfully hit the Crete, the order strikes would be you,you,enemy,enemy,you, if click second time to Crete the bumps will go like this: "you,you,you,enemy,enemy)

fire (and all single bosses) is pretty easy to pass if you do 1-2 groups with a large number of lives and 1 only group of healers and voskreshenie (the healers not to let close to the boss and his AoE hits)

ps And here is how to win in Eagles nest? There boss his ability immediately kills 1 Catapult group, and then the bitch runs up and kills the second, and all the other junk is killing the survivors.

T
Thor324 18.12.19

people are asked to tell as there is to pump, and another hired 2 Peeps to yourself but how to do that during the fight they CA me was ? and what kind of claws during the game sobiraesh forever and I could stuck do not know where to go next request Neche no current and talking to me, guard in all the cities it carries the exact same crap and nothing vitage PPC

S
StoneGAS 18.12.19

2kostya123456

the people you hired can be distributed by Unions(groups) and the Unions tab

after you left one in the 1st town go to the tavern, where do a couple of quests and show you 2nd city go to the 2nd town in the tavern do all the quests there and come back for Dave