3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StoneGAS 18.12.19 08:06 am

How to do groups? (The Last Remnant)

I want to know your opinion on the composition of groups (unions) . How to do groups? Separately masterskuyu group, separately or melee still mixed.

And another question on some written abilities modifier Slash, does that mean that it is necessary and weapons to Slash this skill?
105 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zorianin 18.12.19

In short, something I don't doganyaesh. During the course of the game I have increased the number of people I can take at a time in groups, access was increased after certain story missions. But it is not clear: got to the end of the game, and I can choose three units five units and three of the fourth, fifth, generally unavailable. So it's not the storyline of the game... So what, what to do, to make it five teams. BR I have 65.....

b
bymka 18.12.19

Zorianin
18 dudes you can hire when Irina joins(and the plot), probably a glitch in the game;I can assume that you have a Repack..

U
Undead_Soul 18.12.19

People tell me how you do groups of three fighters?? I have 29 rank. During the battle if the group of three will hit more than one enemy group, then he immediately throws the hoof. I right now have two groups(4 and 5 people) lives just over 2000 and the average (2-3 units) an enemy unit hit me for 600-700(without crits). Two units and types to bring down the normally obtained, and barefoot is not the first time kill(a tree last fought; over time, it is shmalyaet 1000-1800). At least three of the squad's much better to develop types. And then enticing right now rush shmalyaet 600 normal attack and skills 2000-6000(normal). In comparison with the four-armed creature from the family of big cats(the good of it - both from goat milk) which has the usual attacks and abilities 100-200 600-2500! I have better swords he found but it was no use. (rush normal broad sword two times better).

U
Undead_Soul 18.12.19

And again. It was written here that are made separately, a group of tanks, mages, healers. Again, the question: how do you do it. In battle I have in each group and Hillier I treated almost every turn. And if you do separate detachment Kolarov, he will not be able to cure two of the allied detachment. and the more he voobze can't be cured, if necessary, be cured by the healers.
PS. In a previous post I had a bit of a mistake: two units for 4 units.
PS.S. And on account of the fact that one team beat for the most part magic, and the second - melee abilities-a very good option. For selecting the right formations get high damage from each squad.

p
pAK-76 18.12.19

Units 3-person is quite viable on earlier BR, I - 22. They are very good to cope with the destruction of the normal enemies (unless, of course, not 5-6 chains in the battle to drive), but for some Bosses (Visalia, really brings down the influence of Grenada) have to programmirovat squad in order to create a tank, the rest on the first two turns.
Well, this tactic will not work in the battle against Hell's gates , for each dead squad gets in their way. Until it is necessary to pump.

PS. Has become more careful about the gear (well, rush - improved more than 6 times broadsword, Others provide the ingredients also improve gradually).

U
Undead_Soul 18.12.19

I do not know in what subject to write, so I'll write here. With the increase of BR (battle rank) to play harder. For what it is given -- is unclear.(maybe the number of battles?) But because of the high BR vrazhin new skills. Right now I have the BR 41 and the normal OS (the first in the cave appear) I'm afraid because they poison the whole group for one hit kill someone from the group, then beat in one hit 800 hits(skills). Right now I have 3 groups of 3 brow. Lives in the group at 2200. And this trend that the new monsters and bosses it's easier to make than the old one :( ! And tell me (if anyone has figured out) how to develop skills? Only recently got one new unit. Played 10 battles and often treated them (grass and not a spell). So he now herbami can raise. But the one unit that I have from the start and to this day the only treatment is engaged in (remedis think this branch is called) still did not reach this spell. I do not understand it!!! And again, fighting one boss in a cave (scored for 3-4 moves) -- David gave a new bookmark. Then loaded (wanted to run through the cave and then fill BOS), fumbled more on the cave collapsed barefoot, played 5-10 battles a new bookmark and have not given! Please tell me what you need to learn new skills in the skill tree? To use the most powerful skills from this thread or something else???

p
pAK-76 18.12.19

Undead_Soul
1) to get new spells in each skill tree, you need to use this branch of skills (any of the spells). It concerns not only spells the arcane, but 41 BR from Arcana may be, except that Blackout.
2) BR does not give the normal monsters new spells. It increases the number of AP increases the level of these spells. As a result, they deal more damage and apply sakly often. However, I still will not neglect the development of BR - for exactly the same develop my skills.
Your rosefly become stronger still in the story: first their 2 very weak in the caves of Gasline, and later - 3. Then, it may be 4 (can't remember).
3) as for the vivification herb and a kiss of life. The kiss of life to rescue Irina to almost impossible: it is necessary to have a BR of about 70. Note: the kiss of life in a branch of remedies is much higher than vivification herb in a branch of herbs. And herbs free for AP, but the Kiss of Life the first level is 129 AP. Pull???

M
Mitosh 18.12.19

Hey all.
pAK-76
On account of the Kiss Of Life I BD 49(even in aqueduct did not go), 3 wound have a Kiss of Life and normal use.

I only have 1 question....
if pers requires a metal that does not vypadaet from mobs, but only Digits, such as a Meteor...how to give it to him???

PY. PS. Well versed in the game, and answer questions.

M
Mitosh 18.12.19

I was a bit deceived...
BR 55 and literally 20 min ago did Whiteout 1, and can use in any fight for 3-4 rounds....

p
pAK-76 18.12.19

Mitosh, soglachen if the pump is more highly specialized character, and the kiss of life sooner. And if my swing (almost uniform ivocations, evocations, remedies and psionics) have no support even (though, while BR 33).

PS. Forgot about the question. The characters not only require a loot drop from mobs, but by some wonderful means to take it from the inventory rush (more than once is noticed that roiskuu steel steal))). So you just need to carry it in inventory.

Zzy About Arcana I, too, was being disingenuous. Theoretically, can be any spell the arcane (well, except for Crimson Flare), when pumping certain branches of skills. But in the early game (the first passage) are accessible only to Invocations, so Blackout is the most likely outcome.

M
Mitosh 18.12.19

Of the harness.
The lasso is very easy to swing...there is such a principle.
if the leader does Spark V and 2 in Union do any magic Evocation, ivocation all the Union is doing Blackout.
if the leader makes Mystik missle V and 3-e in Union do any magic Evocation, ivocation the entire Union makes whiteout.
pump blackout and whiteout is also not difficult just a leader needs to do magic to a higher level, for example Permofrost IV and III Eclips

p
pAK-76 18.12.19

Mitosh, I know)) However, Blackout has only recently developed, because Spark V has appeared only recently, and before that rapidly developed Psionics (up to Maledict 3) and Invocations (to Flash Arrow 2). In this buildup it is quite logical that I don't have the Arcana (MM only on the 3rd level). The rest of the harness is generally beyond the limit (especially Crimson Flare - there is generally chitara as it is to pump), because the rank of SS magic.

S
Slashfire 18.12.19

Tell me how it is better to download XP. I have 23 grade 3 at Union 4, where rush 1800 XP, where Dave was 2100, and another 1600, bare with me taloy wheels with 1 soldering, confidence is shaken - an average of 4000, the current XP issue.

S
Snip 18.12.19

take a couple of times at a stretch the location where the mobs don't fall from one shot) in a single run in the average level of BR, if the location is large, it is possible to raise 2 or even 4 BR

p
pAK-76 18.12.19

Slashfire, the Board may just not like, because to my advice will have to go on and on)) the Most favorable place for pumping, which I myself use is a nest of Iwaoka. Appears after the quest Assistant Melvina (this is 3/4 of the game will be covered). However, the cave is very much rarov (Iwalokun and Iwalokun especially), so it becomes quite easy for one pass (4-5 battles), to raise 1 BR. And very liberally raised the number of AP and HP.

I can advise only to look for the same rarov more. However, in other locations quite a few... Use the advice of a SNP and combine with mine)) Should work. And in the early game HP is not so much need as a closer to meet the Fallen and the Missing.

N
Nalim_86 18.12.19

In the beginning you can swing putting a chain of weak enemies or including the number of opponents of the plant that do not move or large beetles from the desert. In the Palace, where I had to save the girl for the guy from the bar (the one with 2000 life in the unit alone) can really collect 7 units I have they are still part of the distance was, so 4-5 unions up to me to stomp then in the battle had.

L
Luko369 18.12.19

I personally do not bother on careful drafting groups,first select the General(though the presence of the special abilities of the type of Gae Bolg and Omenstrike),then the gain of physicists,possibly balancing the total health and strength of the squad on par with others,thus necessarily putting in party with 2 healers and all) a separate group of mages,tanks and healers I didn't,because just do not know how to handle deallocate and other tactical problems....yet any problems with the bosses had any...the tactic is simple:while simple, the lid to hook onto enemy units is 1:1 with mine,and smash them individually.if pull-command of the group hilite and the other to attack.the bosses yuzayu most powerful skills along the way, slightly podelilas every move

C
Cesaer 18.12.19

personally, I do 5 groups.the first rush,the Bolsón,Gaou (Zuido),Darien.Second,Emmy, Caedmon,Blocter,Torgal.Third - David,Paris( Milton),Allan.The fourth (pure MAG group) - Zolean,Yuniver,pagus,irina.And the fifth Duke of ghor,Glenys,Jager.hmm...as for the excitation,I usually make groups formation of a ball and go to the ancient ruins))and if since the beginning of the game then prefer tower Flowella.But if I had rasskachat some skills then take two or three people make a group and put in a formation eremus rain(I prefer combat skills)and chase them through the desert on terapista)))until you learn Persian ( SS ) ability

C
Cesaer 18.12.19

to me this tactic came after the complex could not kill 7 generals in the catacombs.Due to the fact that after the death of Milton and Slavena,the battle consists of suido and logop.Logop immediately throws the galaxy and a chance to get out alive, the minimum to become a if someone is cleared that the giant media suido will dobivaet others.(82 br were kept,leash in the transition to 5T groups passed)

N
Neminism 18.12.19

Wanted to paint his party and get a mini guide))))

Method tests identified the best set: of Groups should be 5, because only the group leader can use the unique arts and the arts of the remnants ( with the exception of Sevan and Milton)

Group 1:
1) Rush is the leader of the group, into the clutches of Kraft Faleria Heart (2 remnant). download style powerful grip (swing with 2 hand sword but not katana) also swing the lasso of magic
2) Jorgen(warrior, Douala) - dual Katanas give sickly DD. swing style dvoracek, cut off a one-handed skills, you can shake the herbs as desired. (major combat) (alternative Blocker or any Tank)
3) Young (two-handed sword) - being in the clutches of the remnant gives a good DD, though can't use the weapon art. Specialization combat but also pokazyvaem tinctures(http://lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/Item_Arts#Lotions) you can also add ( http://lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/Mystic_Arts#Hexes ). in the End, by a good DD , and will be debating enemies, it is advisable to put on speed to debut was the first shock of the group
4) Paris (Hilo, mystic specialization) - cut down rukopashku, download heal/psionic and opens wards(protective spells for the group little protection from dvoracek). (alternative to violet, a little worse management Academy)

note: Jorgen is possible to replace on what a thread of the tank, but I tried to DD and control because of Belikov in the game is very small but the damage huge.

Group 2:
1) David Nassau - the leader of the group, tank, combat specialization(beginning balance, change on 18 BR), download rukopashku, herbs to respawn and turn off everything except the Rees. You can still rock shards for AOE (http://lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/Item_Arts#Shards)
2) Duke of Ghor - (DD with durukoy a remnant) specialization combat. Download powerful grip, one-handed Orebem. Later take psionic (potions are optional, they are weaker MAG branches, wards)
3) Zuido - (DD with durukoy a remnant) specialization combat. Immediately studied potions, you can continue to swing and can hammer on and take the shards(shards) for a stronger AOE group
4) Pagus - (Hilo, mystic specialization) download heals and wards(to Tanchev bosses will this unit), then it is desirable to pump more grass. Two-handed cuts.

note: a group is better than two dual DD, but they are so lacking.
note: That would be frail one could pull the group he needs to know Treating magic and Herbs/ointments, sometimes it just does not skips the magic and then help stuff.

Group 3:
1) Khrynia, the Mystic, the leader of the group (the leader could do if only Irina remnant was unnecessary to give Hannah, and without remnant profitable Khrynia with her art paired with V). Download both MAG DD branch(the middle and the far spells). A dogfight is disabled. Wheel hex adapters, shards and explosives to us unnecessary.
2) Leucetius - Mystic, download also two branches of spells(near and far) and Psionic. rukopashku frail and disabled.
3) Wyngale, a Mystic, too, swing both branches of spells(near and far) and Warda (http://lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/Mystic_Arts#Wards), you can take psionic but it and so in the group enough. Rukopashku and frail off.
4) Irina is a healing mystic. Download Hilo, tinctures and psionic. the rest dies. (to give Irina http://lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/Nightbloom it makes no sense because of the skill set)

Note: the result is a group that can attack from a distance that will make a huge tactical contribution.

Group 4:
1) Hannah (Leader, Balance, give her http://lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/Nightbloom) - download rukopashku and sickly. Speed will come in handy.
2) Hinnah (battalion) - download rukopashku shards . A choice of swing or Herbs or Explosives
3) Snievan (combat/balance) (Priority Balance) - Download rukopashku psionic, tinctures, and wards. Desirable and even herbs taking into account the resists of sowani, but a number of branches to pump hard enough.

Note: the Leader was Hannah and Hinnah not because of special artifacts (Hinnah can use your art unless Hannah is not present or killed in battle, Hannah Vice versa)
Note: the result is the DD group able to defend themselves , to give sour DD, protuberate.

Group 5:
1) Emmy (not that Emma at the beginning) (leader, commander) - of rukopashki two-handed swing, from the magic hill. you can even take the control - wheel hex adapters (http://lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/Mystic_Arts#Hexes)
2) Torgal (combat specialization), from the Kombat download 4 manual, then take psionic and potions.
3) Milton (combat specialization), and the like rukopashku, and wards. The group is quite poor HP so you can take more frail

Note: in the end, dsna group but weak in defense, it is possible to change sevana with Milton but it will give only HP and reduce the damage and also cut down the possible sickly.

While you are not available all these characters you can replace them with other Unique leaders
Group 1: Jorgen - Blocker. Young - Baulson. Paris - Violeta.
Group 2: Duke of Ghor - Caedmon. Zuido - Emma/Kate.
Group 3: Khrynia And Irina. Leucetius - Loki. Wyngale Is Nora. Irina - Gabriel.
Group 4: Hannah - any dual mercenary. Hinnah - any dual mercenary. Snievan - Glenys.
Group 5: Milton - Glenys/Gaou

A list of unique leaders: http://lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Unique_Leader
Spikok leaders: http://lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Leader
list of soldiers: http://lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Soldiers

The difference between UN.leaders, leaders and soldiers in the amount of possible skill/branches, unique leader on average has 4-5 specializations (as an example: one-handed, powerful grip, frail, magic short-range, explosives), also completing quests lmder it appear special bonuses (for example Caedmon: +10% int,str,spd), leaders typically have 1-2 branches, and can as University. leaders switch the focus on to achieve a certain level of rating battle, soldiers do shit :)

Rukopashka: http://lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_Arts#Quad_Wield
Dual weapon deals a lot of damage, so if you have a powerful one-handed or seizure, they should immediately disable.
Powerful grip better in terms of damage than one-handed but slower

Magic: http://lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/Mystic_Arts
Invocations - Spell in the middle of the action
Evocations - Spells-range
Hexes - spells of control
Remedies - healing spells
Psionics - Spells of control and debate, but the main feature is the impact on morale.
Wards and protective spells and buffs
Arcana - the most evil of magic :)

Items: http://lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/Item_Arts
Herbs - cure , resurrection
Potions - potion weak buff for main stats, but neplohoi on the parameters
Lotions of tincture of removing the dirtiest, also poorly healing and resurrection
Explosives - explosives with controlamine effects
Shards - Aleshnya skills with debatama
Traps - traps debbaut good.