3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadonchik.com 18.12.19 08:08 am

Impressions from the PTA (The Elder Scrolls Online)

124 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kapitan Pozhar 18.12.19

Is very unusual for an MMO, poidee, same Skyrim, just finished a massive user. I liked it at least fun to play, in contrast to Guild wars 2.

i
iSiNNeRi 18.12.19

So far, very wet! Plays and feels like WOW...boring quests! Always running where the other players and silence! Full cold silence! No those are great-I'm watching you nothing! All the mobs sullen and boring. And real players will not work this tigrovi characters as in the original series! The WoW fans will like! Let's hope that the game or finished or just in the beta a lot not shown in order not to spoil the release!

e
enik1987 18.12.19

napischi /reloadui

N
Nehalim 18.12.19

The dough on the familiar name and all that it involves.To blame for such an outrage is impossible ,because the lungs want all the money,but the punishment will not be forthcoming.Want to spoil the game ha,take a MIU. ESO - sacrificing originality for the sake of the MMO routine.

P
Pomu4 18.12.19

Unlike dynamic ГВшки2 played sad - all very slow and boring. Fans of wow will like it for sure.

But this is the first impression, yet continue to play, but WOW effect yet

V
Voltgames.ru 18.12.19

Beta bullshit.
Who wants to try.

Kosh13
VaMhEJHyY2xn

He's still the key asks that sends exclusively to the post. Write to the PM.

V
Vasek Vasekk 18.12.19

Went through 2 cards with all the tasks and meticulous cross-lapping areas.Rocked 7 level only.
In addition to running around here living people - anything from a single is no different.Very vyalenko is.

Playing Neverwinter Online and I like the game at level 60 only discovered their potential.Maybe TES Online will be more interesting.
Almost the same Oblivion - like dynamics.

M
MIXA3030 18.12.19

Played a little, and honestly the game is not caught, the fight, though it seems at first glance unusual, in fact from the same Neverwinter is different only in the first person and the capability of the unit, pumping very pleased with(this bleeding and should be in a modern MMO, but not now), no more game from other MMOs and is no different. It is not worth that kind of money, for which they want to sell it to developers. IMHO.

H
Horse567 18.12.19

the people and as a weapon to take up at the beginning of podsvechivayut, and then stopped, at whom such was?

O
Odinn89 18.12.19

I have one load in the new location 10-20 minutes?

P
Pomu4 18.12.19

Paco Loco
Stress test also.

Later after my post in this thread opinion about the game has not changed. Once all vyalenko. The scourge of all parts of ten - the empty world. IMHO, but would be better if the gazebo did coop in TES than an MMO.

Oh yeah, after GV2, only in this MMO system skills much.

R
RolexX 18.12.19

This PIECE of TESA died...

R
RolexX 18.12.19

Got error while downloading Loki, and now the character is not loaded. Endless logging. One thread was?

S
Syn Solnca 18.12.19

Pomu4
Not Bethesda made this game, what you listen to and read. Bethesda fallout 4 probably now quietly sawing at all.

i
ivnitsky 18.12.19

Actually played all day! The WOW effect was not (maybe just the beta and the original will be better). The usual MMO, which in a network a lot, with a series of TES only the name in common! No atmosphere and the spirit of Skyrim, and not interested to explore the world. In fact run, just for the sake of throughput, and sometimes just stand and sway to spawn NPCs.

The verdict: at the moment the game is only for fans of MMOs, if you're a fan of TES and have passed all parts from stone to stone! PASS by ))

I, in turn, will take your subscription for a month to see there is a difference for the better compared to the beta. But knowing the trend of recent years, in games beta a little different from release. Alas ((

F
Firsasho 18.12.19

Even though I washed hater of all MMORPG, but IMHO the game is pretty good. To buy of course is unlikely, its inadequate price, it is not justified... and the beta is more than enough to play.

P
Pomu4 18.12.19

Son Of The Sun
Beseda and ZeniMax birds of a feather

N
Nik0LaI123 18.12.19

Too dull - I even to level 4 not vockla and already deleted

A
Aips95 18.12.19

The impression of the beta : this is a WOW! Only models better, more varied magic, and removed the quests are about killing 50 pigs. Everything else - the spitting image of WOW. Even animations are also caused by using /. Also gives bad feelings are what you see the insertion slot of other players, thereby sometimes spoiler and a feeling of endless repetition.
PS And in this part it is impossible to cut pumping for online ;( .

O
Odinn89 18.12.19

Aips95, Even the animation is also invoked through / " all in / propisyvayutsya