3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 18.12.19 08:20 am

Easter eggs and references (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The long-awaited third Chapter in the Saga of the White wolf from Rivi
The game world is just huge!
And without doubt it can be easy to find something interesting
95 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avrasta 18.12.19

Near Vranic - don Quixote. :)

G
Gibsoncheg 18.12.19

On Skellige met Jango Fett =)

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 18.12.19

Probably this is a reference to Kill bill part 2

No. Master Hattori really exists in Japan, his company produces hunting and kitchen knives, a great way quality.

And on the subject, in Velenje, you can find the cave near the entrance a lot of blood and meat, and in the middle sits a white hare. The ageless reference to Monty Python.

S
Shumer 18.12.19

bazyl2011
This is a reference to any story about a dragon.)

s
seffko 18.12.19

Bastard Junior, come across a reference to the yellow bastard comic book (sin city).

N
Nikita Shirin 18.12.19

Books reference - quest the Doppler Effect(as with Dudu was found),
still, walking around Velen saw the soldiers ' camp, where the soldiers were staring at, like, a Wyvern in a cage, which the owner of the cell gives for seem the Basilisk, and takes for watching the money. The Witcher reveals the deception and the Wyvern pulled out, breaking the cage and Geralt kills her. The same episode was in the book, only with CRIS in the lead role.
A reference to star wars on Skellige met an assassin named Jango Frett, gives the order for the murder of three brothers in some hats until the quest is not fulfilled

a
alex6583 18.12.19

In the job it's now or never when we leave the dungeon to jar, attack the hunters and yelling take the demons alive. A reference to the Ivan Vasilyevich Changing profession.

s
stray tokachi 18.12.19

If you play in a Russian voice acting,there's a lot of ad-libbing.And in quest of wild heart, like,Geralt says:Lavender...lavender mountain.

M
Maklline66 18.12.19

Of I've ever seen:
Rabbit around the bodies mentioned
Django Fretta - mentioned
On Skellige, one of the quests found a man who has spent his entire in search of the white whale(well, you ponel), who swims at the same time, when we distract this guy

g
gerasader 18.12.19

tsilka to the game of thrones, Lord of the rings, about which wrote above

N
NightHawkreal 18.12.19

One of the priests of the Eternal Flame says the same thing I told the preacher that his pants shoved a red-hot horseshoe in the book.

M
Maks Martynov 18.12.19

gerasader
I personally found 2 references to Game of thrones, except for Tyrion in the sky cells. Ran like that for Novigradu, clicked on the dwarves, and he said, you Yourself bitch Peter Dinklage. In any quest I do not exactly remember nilfgaardskogo soldiers exact copy of Bronn. =)

K
Konstantin Zhukov 18.12.19

Yes, friends and Saboga s burning Bush all missed? Or the hobbit Bilbo in the library have not read the Bible? You still plagues)))

P
Paxton_Fettel 18.12.19

Found statues of angels that moved while you're not looking at them. A reference to you know who :)

a
anarhoid 18.12.19

And about don't eat yellow snow already? Regularly on the loading screens flicker.

S
SPARXZ 18.12.19

In Velenje there is an old seer who spoilered ending

V
VolkDAV999 18.12.19

If you are interested in the job Great escape a reference to the work the Count of Monte Cristo, namely the Abbé Faria to escape from the prison.

V
Vasya72 18.12.19

The Book Moribund. Or the last vampire In Novigrad, in a bookstore. Quest Old friend
Her name is Isabella, she loves the vampire Edward, but her heart beats for the werewolf... It.etc., etc

I
I3ender 18.12.19

In Novigrad three dudes talking about how they want the hooker with three Boobs. This is an obvious reference to the film total Recall with Schwarzenegger, there on Mars was a prostitute with three Boobs))

N
Nemezis 18.12.19

Found an amazing Easter eggs!

Actually the book itself:

I think everyone understood that FMT is a modern defense of video games, and Gogh - service Project, where it is not )