3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 18.12.19 08:20 am

Easter eggs and references (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The long-awaited third Chapter in the Saga of the White wolf from Rivi
The game world is just huge!
And without doubt it can be easy to find something interesting
95 Comments
Sort by:
g
greenfox111 18.12.19

Reference to the Schrodinger's Cat.

p
potz 18.12.19

Wolverton, captain Atropos" - the pirate of books about Sabbatini's captain blood

N
NightManScar 18.12.19

I Nizhnikov one of the "Mead brewery", said:
I just try to call Baggins!
It's funny right?

A
Andrean0 18.12.19

If you climb up to the statue, although not initially obvious that this is even possible, but if you come closer and press jump, the Witcher climbs up to her straight on the boards. After you press the action button (E on the PC or A on XBOX), although again this action is not proposed by the game, it will come out the inscription, YOUR PRAYER is HEARD :))))

If you approach this huge picture and press the action button, then the Witcher will say - WITCHER GEORGE, I might want to PAINT the PICTURE :) There is a clear reference to our George the victorious and the pattern is very strong like his icon where he wins the snake! :)

_
__DOC__ 18.12.19

Spoiler

V
Valington 18.12.19

skessan
about the knickers,there is this mystery or just a hint ?
---
A reference to the Snow Queen by H. C. Anderson (in a cave on the way to the Circle...there is something in the kaer Morhen)
Spoiler

And haunted by the inscription on the boat Lambert,MB who knows what it means? google translate is not helping
Spoiler

D
DAdrenaline 18.12.19

Valington
The boat does not storm is written? Well, like just a stylized font.

O
Old_Nick 18.12.19

DAdrenaline....The boat does not storm is written?....
Yes.
Most likely, a reference to the series Le Corsaire. There the engine games is called STORM ;)

R
Ramzes181276 18.12.19

Quest Whispering hill.
A witch, a black horse, old oak, a reference to the movie Sleepy hollow.
Quest the Bloody Baron.
The girl, who had gone on a sweet path to the witch's Gratka - Hansel and Gretel. The Brothers Grimm.

R
Ramzes181276 18.12.19

The vampire Edward, werewolf, Isabela (Bela). The Movie Twilight.
Spoiler

P
Psihodolb 18.12.19

In the quest the Treasure of Count Reuveni when Happen read out the list of visitors of the baths on the day of the robbery, mentioned a General Josef Svejk... This is a reference to the novel by Czech writer Jaroslav Hasek's adventures of the good soldier Schweik... (=

N
Norman Bates 18.12.19

Stone hearts from the red knights to hear such phrase: I have lived. I died, I rose again; Remember me, my brothers; I will remember you, brother,; What a day! What a wonderful day!. The reference to the film Mad Max: fury Road.

C
ClockworkAlex 18.12.19

In the Stone heart there is a job called a Tinker, hunter, soldier, spy. This is a reference to the book by John Le Carr the Spy, get out!, which in the original is referred to as Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy which translates to Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy. So, in 2011, this book was filmed.

V
VolkDAV999 18.12.19

Noticed in Novigrad priests of the Eternal Flame periodically give out a phrase: let the force be with you Eternal flame in my opinion odyl to the SW.

D
DAdrenaline 18.12.19

In the quest, with the auction mention a certain Woldemar Ivanovich Zaitsev.
Probably a reference to Vladimir Ivanovich Zaitsev - the actor who voiced Geralt in the first part.

T
Toxa911 18.12.19

Sorry for the quality but it seems to otelco Depolo

n
nurbak 18.12.19

Toxa911
Yes, you have been in my head this Deadpool...

T
Toxa911 18.12.19

nurbak
And th like))))

g
gerupt 18.12.19

In the village of Larvik in Hendersville the sign collect the campaign in the West, Signed Leif
The allusion to the famous journey of the Vikings, led by Leif Eriksson in North America.

P
Pawell Grey warden 18.12.19

When you go with Triss to get the bundle from the bottom of the channel, it says"for war you need three things money, money and again money - the famous phrase of Marshal Gian-Jacopo Trivulzio, which is mistakenly attributed to Napoleon. There are still camp neltharaku army Center is a possible reference to Nazi Germany (group of armies Center), in the same camp on the Bulletin Board announcements you can read that will be an evening of Patriotic songs among the song titles has a group of Soldiers Center is the song of Vladimir Vysotsky.