3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killer423 20.12.19 08:38 pm

Fleet Kenueya (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Found the option to send in a fleet of canwea after a successful boarding, sent. And then these ships to use or take with you in the sea?
125 Comments
Sort by:
m
mvik 20.12.19

In the cabin, go to the map ,this type of contracts, from three-pointers .)))

k
killer423 20.12.19

There is no possibility on the xbox-e will connect to xlive.

K
Kirk Rysin 20.12.19

So this is a purely online feature? I understand pirates will not.

L
Leksandra 20.12.19

Kirk Rysin
online only.

Does anyone know how to top up shells and products for fleet kenueya? I have the shells ran out, so the battleship now I not win, I also can't send a ship to sea because I ran out of the right products. How to restock?

k
killer423 20.12.19

The captain of the Marina did not try?

L
Leksandra 20.12.19

killer423
It was the first thing I did, but alas(

Understood, the goods and shells are mined in the battleship and ships are shooting themselves, so that charges are not needed, they just simplify the case.

D
Dema 80 20.12.19

the number of docks is limited? I first schooners scored and we ought frigates - and with each new Doc its price increases - fights on the screen reminds dandy 90 years - plop plop - win

L
Leksandra 20.12.19

Dema 80
a maximum of 14, the last is 5000. sell junk schooner and all) well, battleship, what did you expect) do you have on the map the white whale have?

D
Dmitry2407 20.12.19

How to eliminate the fleet of Edward?
Wanted to start the game a second time, but a friend said that if you repeat the passage he left the Navy the first pass of the game. It is clear that all ships can sink, but in the presence of a lot of diamonds, all trade routes are open, loads of goods for Commerce - as it is not sports!

R
Ruslan Romanchenko 20.12.19

How to open the Mediterranean sea and another in the Navy kenueya?

L
Leksandra 20.12.19

Ruslan Romanchenko
New trade routes, if I'm not mistaken, opened with the performance of certain tasks of the fleet. In the description of such tasks, on top, near the title, is Opens: the Name of the new city/route. In fact, all you need to do is continue to send ships.

S
Sepriany 20.12.19

Who can tell which ships to choose, or where to look, so that the ship could carry more cargo! For example 30 or 40

D
Dema 80 20.12.19

when capturing take several frigates - I have a couple linear is - they are the most compatible but in battle rather sedentary - at least in the previous profit kakyu then brought the shop - immediately sunk to the estate of 50 000 and nikakogo of income although even for prokachek need only drawings oobie and money on supplies you can always expropriate

X
Xorras 20.12.19

If anyone knows of a way to use the fleet without connect to the ubisoft servers?

L
Laysik_One 20.12.19

No way.

z
zRiddickz 20.12.19

And what it generally gives?(stupid money and all?)

In fact this is the only limitation of the company in the pirates.

X
Xorras 20.12.19

Sorry :(

b
ba7main 20.12.19

help to find the remaining treasure maps, 19 was found and 3 can not, swept the entire map without result, on the Internet some where seen, people wrote that the remaining 3 cards you have to buy through the fleet of canwea? how to do it? really need one card with improve for jackdaws are unable platinum embossing(

L
Laysik_One 20.12.19

ba7main
That would not bother with upgrades for the jackdaw, put the latest crack and propisivat unlock DLS, then improvements will not need drawings. A sort of bun for hamster Deluxe edition

U
Ussar 20.12.19

propisivat unlock DLS
read more on how to do this?