3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killer423 20.12.19 08:38 pm

Fleet Kenueya (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Found the option to send in a fleet of canwea after a successful boarding, sent. And then these ships to use or take with you in the sea?
125 Comments
Sort by:
C
CrazyLodo 20.12.19

Question for experienced players on the fleet.
The ships make a profit in - game currency-reais. But somehow earned the Navy money may not be combined with money from the main game. In General, they must be summed?

B
Beshenyy EZh 20.12.19

CrazyLodo
Don't know, have to add up

G
GrHamster 20.12.19

All who are interested. You can choose to sync with black yubisofta for a stable passage of the plot, the Navy is not as not affected - he is constantly online, and the achievement is also noted. But I have had it happen that after much action in the Navy, the progress of saving the plot, saved at the cloud, and 4 hours of gameplay to beat had.
And the money I have summarized so you have a possible glitch due to this synchronization with cloud.

L
Lubber 20.12.19

CrazyLodo
should be summed up. if the fleet is using the companion app, then to add on the money necessary to exit the application, enter the cabin on the jackdaw in the game and open up the fleet there. Out of the Navy - the money will already be account.

C
CrazyLodo 20.12.19

Lubber
thanks for the advice!!! in the evening try )

S
Storm_DOG99 20.12.19

Joan bill
And if there is no version what to do?

A
Andrey Malyarov 20.12.19

so the pirates left to kill?

m
morandis 20.12.19

Interesting fact: the ships 60го level (with features that: 70/30/90) you can safely send and disastrous red routes (i.e. not clearing the sea route to safe green). They always have 100% chance at completing any task.

Z
Zeuz 20.12.19

and accidentally ship your exchange does not? and how it compared to senanikom, a Jackdaw is a fishing boat :( I want a big ship!!!!!! :) in General, as it is not pirate the game is made, little thumps, into the brothels you can't come in, ships to change too, to capture an island and there to rule, too, is impossible :( damn some limits( even on the island do not resemble much :(

A
Artem Mez 20.12.19

Hello!!! I have a problem with the fleet. it got to the point where the Navy, I went to the cabin open, followed by a short connection to the Ubisoft server , and then unfortunately at the moment the ubisoft server is not available, and so on..., I have a license, maybe someone knows what's the problem?

S
SLandsj1o 20.12.19

Guys,what you need to do to open the Barcelona in FC?

S
SLandsj1o 20.12.19

Already solved, thank you all.

y
ygolir 20.12.19

Leksandraгде in the area below Cuba in the right direction I killed him

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.19

I'm not stuck why.
I go there all the battleships and frigates which could shove the bomb
this is supposedly online players my ships try to plunder or is it at the level of the bots?
and there things give . where to look for them or sell?

A
Anastassii 20.12.19

Things are on Inagua appear: lockers, tables, figurines, and more. In database view or in the mansion in a room that's next to the bedroom, a little like that, like a library. In her large wardrobe. Interaction with him and you will see a list of collectible items.

Navy also brings a treasure map with the upgrades for the Jackdaw.

A
AlexCheGuevara 20.12.19

I will say one thing, the one I so did not want to go the main mission ,because they do not want to this fascinating story ended , and Yes! all the pirates were only pity Thatcher... at the expense of the fleet , all over all treasure found ,now roam the sea for the repentance of my black little soul )

A
Anastassii 20.12.19

I remember a month boarding did))) and sometimes naval missions, but in fact always wanted to swim to an island somewhere, and here in the way of boats...)))))))))))

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 20.12.19

What he does give ?

A
AriellaPrendermi 20.12.19

SamNikeng1998
A lot of positive in 1 turn.
Oh well....unique items,sails,steering wheels...and one unique costume for your hero.
In the game you take on Board the ship,grab him in the Navy Kenueya, and already in the Navy send him on a mission or battle.

V
Viktoriya Fedorova 20.12.19

Black Wynona CERF at this stage you have any questions, ...
We need protection DNS. all windows updates - how to do it? which IP is better to replace ?