3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killer423 20.12.19 08:38 pm

Fleet Kenueya (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Found the option to send in a fleet of canwea after a successful boarding, sent. And then these ships to use or take with you in the sea?
125 Comments
Sort by:
b
ba7main 20.12.19

Laysik_One
what crack, I play on PS3

L
Laysik_One 20.12.19

ba7main
Well then, if litsuha, these chests are part of a network of events. Go for it.

[
[Bad]eLGjhey 20.12.19

On the one hand, it is interesting of course, almost Koop introduced(by the way, the world is quite large, it was possible), but on the other hand, suddenly someone has no friends playing AC4? Then what? Add completely left people who play AC4?

z
zRiddickz 20.12.19

And who knows that gives the fleet GG, stupid money, or ships, you can call for help?(those who played it on console)

c
cripple 20.12.19

LaGhoul
Dear, and you all network play? 95% allies-companions in the network's street people. in all the years of using steam, I of 350 multilingual friends have seen 7 people. the benefit of them except verbal communication.

X
XtremuS 20.12.19

Where to get an unlock for DLC?

a
alexey73973 20.12.19

I took on Board some ship,and there were 3 acts to repair the jackdaw,something else and send to the port and icon for the +1 ship,so I realized I have another ship and where to find it

C
Camper88 20.12.19

alexey73973
it is a vehicle for personal Ken fleet can be sent on various missions to different parts of the world.this was similar to assignments of the assassins from the previous parts.for it to work you need a license.

L
Laysik_One 20.12.19

My God, what stupid people there are. This ship sent to so-called fleet Kenueya. This fleet is available from cabins jackdaws and the only license. It looks like sending recruits on missions, only now instead of them will be ships.

45x45 20.12.19

guys, how to open DLS? Where and what to prescribe?

I
Ivan Tarlukov 20.12.19

I do not understand how to help the other fleet who knows?

C
Camper88 20.12.19

Andrey Barsukov
on the map tab in the current ships will be displayed to help N the number of friends you come to them and press ''Spacebar'' choose either to patch up the ship or to speed up the job.

I
Ivan Tarlukov 20.12.19

I have no ships to friends, or displaying help

w
wheelman2 20.12.19

here is the fleet))

g
grev_4 20.12.19

To perform the tasks the Navy needs certain resources for trade, but many of them highlighted in red (for example, some bottle, some feathers or Bay leaves :-)). Where those with the resources to take?!

V
Vint -Boss 20.12.19

There are routes that are not safe, send back any ship, win the battle and get these same resources as a reward.

And ammo give for the aid of friends from Uplay.
PS. Can make friends here => http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_4_black_flag/800068/ :)

S
SPR1GGAN 20.12.19

how did this fleet ,interest? or so screwed to be? question from users of the torrent))

V
Vint -Boss 20.12.19

more account just bolted on, no special management. Just as an additional opportunity to earn a few coins.

C
Camper88 20.12.19

to complete the game 100% you have to pump the fleet as part of the test and 3 treasure maps you can get Toko with it.

S
SPR1GGAN 20.12.19

never chased 100% completion ,if only was Caqueta imputed motivation ,and so for the kind of no thanks ,swords, guns ,gold pistols ,a suit of Templar and Mayan +acceleration daws ive more nothing .