3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killer423 20.12.19 08:38 pm

Fleet Kenueya (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Found the option to send in a fleet of canwea after a successful boarding, sent. And then these ships to use or take with you in the sea?
125 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hellberg 20.12.19

I did on the pirates that worked for the Navy. but for this you have to pass a lot of procedures.

R
RedROKO 20.12.19

Joan bill
come on, share it to honest people)), preferably with step by step

H
Hellberg 20.12.19

1 need game. 2 UBISOFT updated to the latest version. 3 go to the Registry and see Assassins 4 version. If the version is not necessary and is just the name means Ass. it can be even harder to do lituchy. ( By the version of the game not to put! everything goes on messy). you can see it through the Uninstall Tool. I think razberetes how to use. 4. shake SafeIP. it replaces the IP but we don't need it. We need protection DNS. all windows updates. and try to launch the game through UBISOFT. if asks for the key games still then the XS. I have all of robbit.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.19

Joan bill
clearly explain all clear)) and in General it is better to take the 800R. and would have bought litsuhu with all the accompanying plygamy, not shouting how to enable the fleet to the pirates?,how to play a cartoon on the pirates?, do not take the money...

g
geo4400 20.12.19

By the way, the best linelike hunters on the pirates (with xxxx) - 70/30/90

L
Lubber 20.12.19

geo4400
Thanks for the advice - I will try. And it has already captured more than a dozen linear, all with a hold 70. There are already several jobs for the Navy where we hold 75-80.

V
Vint -Boss 20.12.19

1) There is linelike LVL 46 is to hold 70,
2) There is linelike 49 LVL - hold 80,
3) And there is 60 LVL - those about whom he wrote geo4400.
Others have not yet seen, but maybe because only 40% synchronization. Who have met a higher LVL? Write a review!
PS. About the legendary ships are NOT talking.

I
Ivan Luchkin 20.12.19

Captain Romantic
I litsuha and gives the same thing(endless connect to server Ubisoft)4 days already .the main and the multiplayer is only in a restricted mode and a single game not to go farther.What I just did...

L
Lubber 20.12.19

Vint -Boss
Ships with power and hold more than 60 of the battleships level (power 70, hold 90), which can be selected, for example, pirate hunter, is not met. There is the idea that these parameters are maximum. Assume that the circular scale of these parameters in the description of the ships of these models is filled to the maximum. Apparently it is the upper limit.
Interestingly, though their speed is three times higher than the standard battleships (30 vs 9), goods they will not deliver - just shoot often in battle. So half the fleet I still left out frigates with a hold 50 (also have a hunter to select). The frigates cargo delivered somewhere at a quarter of the time faster. Jobs and transportation, where they must hold more than 50 not so much.

O
Olmer159 20.12.19

And it is certainly not doganyaesh where goods to send to take turns with captured ships?

C
Camper88 20.12.19

Lubber just job hold more than 50 very many and they appear after the opening of Europe and the Mediterranean and require min 60 load 1 in treasure maps required 75 cargo which can carry linelike 49 and 60 LVL,

L
Lubber 20.12.19

Denis-Amkar
Wrote a hundred times: the goods for victory in battle during the liberation of trade routes in the mini-game Fleet Kenueya.
The algorithm is simple: capture the ships, you enter a mini-game. There using these ships, having a battle to liberate the trade route for the win receive the goods and crystals. For crystals repairing ships after the battle. and send their products on the liberation path.

Camper88
I have opened all the routes and I can say for sure: the routes, which require a ship of the line less than routes where there is enough of a frigate. The route that has just floated temporarily blocked. Ie, even if it was 15 (the number of ships in the fleet) routes to battleships, they can all be on cooldown at the time when you want to send ships. So, if you want to use a mini-game to earn, then score a whole fleet of battleships - not the best option. They will be slower to perform the task, which could handle the frigate.
But by and large the money to spend, not much, so it is possible not to be soared. So let everyone choose a Navy is a good choice. I just expressed my point of view, as I assemble my fleet and half of the frigates.

s
saa0891 20.12.19

Denis-Amkar

And it is certainly not doganyaesh where goods to send to take turns with captured ships?

Not once wrote in the subject.
Walk into the cabin,open the map, fleet management,choose maps the F1 key and see what is not safe,i.e. not green,but yellow,orange or red,press the space bar,the screen that POPs up, naval combat,choose a ship and go for winning a battle just give resources to send sea korovanov.

d
den_supermen 20.12.19

I saw LVL 80 current, I did not create one on the South cards are NOT LEGENDARY normal

g
gorn330 20.12.19

Guys! Yes where do you get battleships 60 level? Already limits how much sail with 4 level of fame - hunters attack only on steep frigates, together with a good brig... And from the region of swimming is not dependent?
And another question: legendary ships will be the Navy to assign?

l
legend510 20.12.19

gorn330
Legendary to take in the Navy can not be on Board, too) And so swim to the South of the map and you will find powerful ships.

L
Lubber 20.12.19

gorn330

Yes where do you get battleships 60 level?
at the fourth level of fame just sail frigate and the battleship. the fourth level is when you have completed all crosses and is no longer blank. If the Frigate+ the brig, then you have only the third level and the fourth, you have not yet reached.

legendary ships will be the Navy to assign?
no. they do not take on Board the ship.

g
grev_4 20.12.19

How to help a friend speed up the fleet? And then they all help me, and I'm kind of ashamed that does not reciprocate )

l
legend510 20.12.19

grev_4
Click on F3 in the Navy. There will be ships and your friends click on any ship other and choose speed up.

g
grev_4 20.12.19

legend510
OK. Understood. Thank you!