3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomaRha 21.12.19 12:05 pm

Why most people don't want to take console gaming?

I'm good to game consoles as enchanted by the game device and simply do not understand the opinion of those people who don't like them and just not recognize that it is convenient. Continue to buy office PC and play suffering lags and weak iron, which is in fact for gaming it is not! I just want to understand them, can share?
67 Comments
Sort by:
r
robespier26 21.12.19

RomaRha wrote:
play suffering lagi
Direct console gaming is described.
In General, I like the mouse control, and no matter which controller I would not change. The accuracy and speed that the mouse or one controller will not provide, and play as an armless cripple, I don't want to.

G
Gusion 21.12.19

Why do you want someone to understand. I'm here when the time is play on everything. Mainly play on ps3 and ps4. Sometimes I play on the pc. If you have time for work, play or on the laptop or psp. A real gamer should have several platforms.

p
pekabir 21.12.19

lol, talking about how consolegaming about homosexuality

R
RomaRha 21.12.19

Sonic34
Well, Yes... any man if he had the opportunity plays on all platforms which will. That to the Controller, it is very comfortable and like to move the camera viewing area, it is very smooth and nice. Well, I would be interested to know what you think about ports of games from other platforms, where all are moving the originals.

R
RomaRha 21.12.19

pakaur
But Sonya and Curling it as SHE is, isn't it?)

p
pekabir 21.12.19

RomaRha
transgender people also talk about yourself in the feminine

R
Rolemanser 21.12.19

RomaRha
Yes, as like the PC but you can play there button some harvesting is necessary, and the hands uncomfortable, the cord is long and uncomfortable he was still shaking and disgusted, and so took the mouse, and the keyboard is pressed, where buttons are beautiful and clean and pressed nicely and for PC put the monitor good, but for a console, buy a TV in 4K. And yet, to console games to buy, have a kidney to sell.

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.12.19

RomaRha
On the Pitch there is a torrent on consoles it is not.Sniffed the game,didn't like it.And liked it bought.If expensive,have waited skidon and bought it,but had already passed on the pirates.The console is good as an extra platform for the x's.
On the old PS4 multiplatform has in part,and for a mad price.On the PC I want to return to it.

G
Gusion 21.12.19

RomaRha
Ports of console games to play on the computer are generally pointless. A greater number ekzov out on the playstation. Well, but on the computer there are such mastodons like a Stalker and Total war series. About the mouse, keyboard or gamepad. Here, as who wants and limonite. I don't know how to play FPS on the controller otherwise the controller is indispensable. Nune convenient to play the clave in the slashers, football, racing. Just can your fingers break. The way to play FPS I bought Pribluda Cross Hair to it and connect the keyboard and mouse. If competently to adjust in full turns out well. Tested for battle I liked it.
But the main advantage of consoles, there is no need nothing to configure and optimize. Toy launched and play

About the high prices, so why choose a game at the start. Wait for sales and buy in much cheaper, plus secondary market on Craigslist to buy toys from 300 to 1000 RUB. Here is an example, I bought Fifa 16 PS4 on Craigslist for $ 250 in Volgograd.
Another cool thing subscription I've had it since 2012, so there has accumulated over hundreds of games. Not play to beat.

k
kamaz360 21.12.19

Bought half a year ago the PS4 and 45 inch 4K TV, and realized that the PC is dull ha#but. Lying on the couch watching a big TV and play uncharted real pleasure

R
RomaRha 21.12.19

Sonic34
Qualitatively painted adequately to the faults.
I think we must get used to everything, you just have to sit down and play - all)

i
igroman777 21.12.19

From buying the console I was scared by the prices of CDs for them which I saw in the store. But six months ago I purchased a PS4 with three games included + subscription free for three months, now purchased several games on the action-and all at the 500-1000 year subscription; play on PC and Curling, I can say that the console to play much nicer. On a PC, frequent problems, errors, freezes something else kind of trouble. Those who say that PC is better, you just have to play the console exclusives a couple of evenings to understand

R
RomaRha 21.12.19

kamaz360
PC not g*VNO - just very expensive to play on this platform, especially with a resolution of 4K.
I don't like this situation, when PC owners put below those who play on the PlayStation or Xbox, Ninteno about I generally keep quiet. On Personal Computers now has its own war than from the console. I'm talking about competition in terms of graphics and iron when a manufacturer is trying to show a more cheap and optimal quality graphics card, but often it is waiting for a not a lamp" the greeting - if its price...

R
RomaRha 21.12.19

igroman777
How do you contrast switching to another platform? Just wondering...

k
kamaz360 21.12.19

RomaRha
Why expensive ?There are good discounts, now for example Gran turismo sport 360 hryvnia, harisen 500 and others. + buy BU drives are not expensive at all, UAH 500 on average per disk. Bought, held, sold. I bought another, I drive

R
RikoChiko 21.12.19

Poverty tratata same. Thus all forget that most of you have started getting to know the gaming experience with these very same consoles. But the bunch has an advantage in being able to tailor the game for themselves. I for example did not like the low complexity in Just Cause 3. Found mod and had it blown up to my desired level.

R
Rolemanser 21.12.19

Recochica
You can mod the game to get, put crack, anglofikator or voice acting, with the console it didn't work out.

W
Waffen 21.12.19

Exclusively individual improvement. Each decides on what to play. Personally, I prefer only PC.

R
RomaRha 21.12.19

kamaz360
I mean PC hardware

R
RomaRha 21.12.19

Rolemanser
As far as I know, on PC there are many games like Warcraft, Total War and other very good games that you cannot play on consoles. But the myth that they do not have it, because of the stupidity consolati, this thinking is narrow-minded people.