3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomaRha 21.12.19 12:05 pm

Why most people don't want to take console gaming?

I'm good to game consoles as enchanted by the game device and simply do not understand the opinion of those people who don't like them and just not recognize that it is convenient. Continue to buy office PC and play suffering lags and weak iron, which is in fact for gaming it is not! I just want to understand them, can share?
67 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 21.12.19

RomaRha
I get a console that had no games in the CRPG genre, only recently appeared games such as: Pillars of Eternity, Divinity: Original Sin, Torment: Tides of Numenera and Blackguards 2.

R
RestlessDreams91 21.12.19

Because, as a rule, PCs from childhood was accessible and understandable to the majority of the population of the poor countries. Console was also expensive, or not clear, do not understand their library of games, do not understand the aesthetics of the game with a gamepad, it was a gimmick.
Personally in my town have been in use and popular only PC, hence the game discs in stores for the PC, iron for the PC and the related literature. Under the console there was nothing, no disks with the games nor the consoles. Sometimes there were PS 1, and as greetings from the ' 90s.
Yes, it was the nes, Sega and so on. But that time has passed. The students had nothing but PC, and then, often with weak filling. With age, many tastes and opportunities have changed, but someone still sees the PC as the ultimate entertainment platform.

K
Kovboy belomor 21.12.19

RestlessDreams91
It is now in 90 beginning of 2000 were to turn, I had a Sega and the first Nintendo Sonia and ZD.

K
Kokoprime1991 21.12.19

1)the Console is not able to show the FULL beauty, even if you begin to spit as examples last year OF the THIEF, I will say this - on a PC would be BETTER.(The over view comparison of the 3rd WITCHER Curling and PC and how to play???)
2)I (and perhaps many) didn't get the pleasure of playing with gamepads(joysticks etc), especially if we are talking about shooter - Oh Yes, there YOU avtonomka work, not for you like this Hey guys headshoter...
3)Curling is good for races, fighting games and spirit games on the company...
There is much more, but everything can not be described - this is considered major... I suppose it is a pity that the exclusives come out on PC they have to undergo Curling, the same YEAR S pitch, Infeymos, Ancharted, Reddeadredemption... But still on the PC the whole thing would be better...

R
Rolemanser 21.12.19

Kokoprime1991
1)the Console is not able to show the FULL beauty, even if you begin to spit as examples last year OF the THIEF, I will say this - on a PC would be BETTER.(The over view comparison of the 3rd WITCHER Curling and PC and how to play???)
Dude, I have the Witcher on the PC and on the PS4, so the Witcher 3 on my 58 TV looks much better and juicier than the 23 monitor, so do not write nonsense.

M
Marmotskiy 21.12.19

The main reason torrents. There are a number of friends who are still laughing that I switched from PC to PS4, like well, pay me my money, I for free download. Some even at the sale to buy the game a bastard, for 500-700 rubles. Well, the shooters again, for a year and a half so plainly to the controller and not used, even FIFA on the keyboard to play in my opinion more convenient.

R
Rolemanser 21.12.19

Marmotskiy
On the controller, whether to play type DS, Blagburn in action too if you have the main thing in the game was whether the control is made, for example, in Horizen or Lark is very nice to play on the controller even with crooked hands, but in Fallout 3 or Aonach 1-2 is not very much.

R
RomaRha 21.12.19

Marmotskiy
I don't want to get into this topic, but generally speaking that's a plus for people... better to be silent than to praise the platform mentioning piracy, rather unpleasant topic. Like when European gamers asking how it happened that on one platform the game hacked just the same, and the console only at the end of the life cycle.
Rolemanser
No matter what games on PC graphics not shown, on the PlayStation 4 out the most beautiful content in terms of richness, range, and all connected with it. Fatt console getting old, when will the new generation PS4 Pro the pros are obvious - it will show itself for several more years and will be relevant.

R
RomaRha 21.12.19

We have made owning one a platform to humiliate the owners of all other platforms - no such thing I bought the Xbox One and be happy for a friend who plays on a different platform, to see how it differs and might even try it out. It certainly is a pity...

D
Dako7 21.12.19

I have a very simple. No support for keypad+mouse and the price of games, including no download games with a torrent. But the pros is of course Eksi, I want to fucking play GOV and Detroit, and Spider-Man and DDR 2 and I agree to take even at full price, but I have no way to do that on a PC, it's damn discrimination of some sort.

R
Rolemanser 21.12.19

RomaRha
Dude I am an avid fan of CRPG, where as you know, graphics is not the most important part in this genre, the main thing is confusing interesting non-linear storyline and quests, and unfortunately the PlayStation 4 will not be able to give me what I want, as these games almost always come out only on PC.

M
Marmotskiy 21.12.19

Rolemanser
As for action games from a third person comfortably, but not all of Bloodborn and Horizon, Yes, comfortable. Well, slasher other too. But Some of Us Infeymos the same Anchi is actually hemorrhoids.
In the type platformer Never Alone and LBP is incredibly convenient. And in an interactive movie too. Racing is not for everybody.

M
Marmotskiy 21.12.19

RomaRha
Duck and I did not praise the PC for piracy, because he already half a year buying games for the console. But only on sales, because 4K for a game I think is too fierce. And do not understand these people who buy expensive PCs and then smotet on the game.
Although you have to admit, the movie anyway most of the rock with torrents ;)

R
Rolemanser 21.12.19

Marmotskiy
Here it is in the sharpening control, for example in Horizon to get an arrow in the eye Riscara, narrowing his one eye and clenched one hand into a fist - a piece of cake, because the sight goes smoothly there, too, and Lark, in Anche 1 and 2 (3 by the way, management is best done but 4 all shiny) and Some of us, a little clumsily made, it is necessary to millimetrewave and there is no smoothness, I say this because recently passed part 1 and 2 Ancha.

M
Marmotskiy 21.12.19

RomaRha
RomaRha wrote:
We have made owning one a platform to humiliate the owners of all other platforms
It's called console holivar, which is fiercely promoting any shkololo (or adults with the same level of development). Just salivating to sprinkle, like I mom bought, so she's the best, and the rest of all the floor
Rolemanser
I agree, One of Us was generally the first action game that was Superbowl Sonya. Mother for a long time until used, more or less. Well, the most notable problem gamepads at the same time I think the inability to turn the camera and take any action (except for the buttons R1 and R2 of course). For example, in Infeymos(Yes, both in principle and in any game with melee) when Bessa enemies and need the camera to scroll through and give them bream. And thumb, then, sorry, one - as you simultaneously twist the stick and press the button to Joss?

R
Rolemanser 21.12.19

Marmotskiy
Tyzh played in BB, so I know that is both easy to spin the stick and press the button to Joss)))
Me so friends came and showed them Horizen and some more games, one of them watched me play, then said, now let's turn off the auto-aiming. I told him, Yes it seems to Horizone no, and I always turn off in games. Friend was in shock )))

A
An__ei 21.12.19

Prices on PS4 for the subscription grew, giving subscription lock, then hang and do some full lock (only for money). Dear console was like and the money is there and it seems a pity to pay for games which have servers abroad and ping online so under 100 M. S. T. e in a shooter my gun equivalent to the gun with a ping of 10 by M. S. would pay for the subscription, the worse the ping the lower the cost. Svoego kind of cheat, gets the benefit of the one who is on the server ass sitting and the money are all equally paid. Extremely fair platform .

M
Marmotskiy 21.12.19

Rolemanser
In BB at least for the enemy to focus you, releasing right thumb from the stick)))
In General, the mouse and keyboard still rule, but for lack of what can be done. As the saying goes - pay, but suffer...

R
Rolemanser 21.12.19

Marmotskiy
You are important in the Pillars do not play, that hurts control )))

A
A.Soldier of Light 21.12.19

Recochica wrote:
Thus all forget that most of you have started getting to know the gaming experience with these very same consoles.
True, in the nineties peck was a luxury, and the games there still have to search. The video game market in the early nineties? Do not tell, pitch gaming in those days only opened for the average resident of the post-scoop, all were cut either on consoles Dandy and Sega, or go to the store to play the slot machines (in fact, the same konsolki, but a little different).
RestlessDreams91 wrote:
Because, as a rule, PCs from childhood was accessible and understandable to the majority of the population of the poor countries.
Atari and Nes (Nintendo) was more affordable ^_^ I'm Sorry, but this is so... For post-scoop exactly. Is there, in the West (USA) were cut in 1994, Doom 1/2, and we have a few who have even heard anything about these games. But consoles and boys Oh boys Igor in one cartridge, please)
RomaRha wrote:
on the PlayStation 4 out the most beautiful novelties
In fairness it should be noted that konsolki no ekzov not needed at all. Just because ekzov they have value. Well, when talking about multiplatform projects here on the situation. For example, you don't have a good pitch, but there is a PS4, and a new shooter will go only on it, pitch it will not pull, and you're used to playing a shooter on the gamepad... the choice is obvious. Or buy a new top pitch (+the game) when there is a PS4 and enough to buy the game... the Situation is different for everyone.