3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomaRha 21.12.19 12:05 pm

Why most people don't want to take console gaming?

I'm good to game consoles as enchanted by the game device and simply do not understand the opinion of those people who don't like them and just not recognize that it is convenient. Continue to buy office PC and play suffering lags and weak iron, which is in fact for gaming it is not! I just want to understand them, can share?
67 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 21.12.19

Ulov Nalimov
You can't eat pork barbecue, drink wine, and there you can get hold of a few mothers-in-law.

N
Nevoeiro 21.12.19

A. Soldier of Light
But what about the ZX Spectrum?

k
kamaz360 21.12.19

Chek_ua
olkh

A
A.Soldier of Light 21.12.19

RolemanserRolemanser wrote:
I told you it was only about АRPG
Series Dungeon Siege here seems to be also true, and it is very easy to play on kawamichi. Hotkeys - rescue during the battle, it's undeniable.
NevoeiroNevoeiro wrote:
But what about the ZX Spectrum?
In hands did not hold and have not even seen 8)

p
procyber 21.12.19

I'll put in my two cents)))
from experience we have:
- in children (10-15) Dendi, Sega, SP2, Sega Dreamcast
- in teen (15-17) PC
- student PC
- a hard worker with a PC and very rarely friends SP3/4 (mostly MK, UFC)
3 days ago took my brother to play PS4. As FIFA, NHL, NBA, racing, various fighting games I no longer draw, it was decided to play something from the first person. The choice fell on Call of Duty (on PC played it, and military shooters I love). And Oh my God what was this torment, aim for the shot! How to do this play?! some as was the entire company, not receiving any enjoyment from the game. I have a question for the experts, like lightsabers I've seen on SP4 and not invented whether some sort of weapon (as an example gun for shooting ducks in a dandy) for comfortable playing a shooter? and it turns out for me, who loves to play shooters and strategies, this thing is useless. Everything was played on a 4K 55' TV.

s
saa0891 21.12.19

[Denis] wrote:
you wrote that the mouse merges the controller in
the speed of rotation of the camera,I wrote that it is possible to increase the speed.
The case is not just about speed (let's say you increase the speed and FPS will remain at 30,and no persuasion will not do,so there is still the case in the physiology of a brush person,so any controller will not replace the mouse.

[Denis] wrote:
If you take the old Return To Castle Wolfenstein, it the enemies attack as soon as you noticed.And take Wolfenstein II,to its enemies, like hanging out,I think,for this time of reflection you have a chance to shoot.I mean, the game is tuned for a gamepad
First game is totally different,for example the same DooM 2016 or Presquel boards,nor any retarded enemies were not there,and secondly,even if they are somewhere and it's retarded for me not as a reason to play on orthopedic management.

V
Vova126 21.12.19

On PC play easier, and for a console requires a TV with a small response on my TV, the response is large and the picture floats, I PC connected via hdmi. On consoles there is no strategy and a large number of games are now played online, on PC and browser and the keyboard. Still basically a PC sitting, and attachment as the basis for games does no good. Universal PC unlike a console
And PC controller can connect to any rules to play, games that require a gamepad for convenience, and the PC can connect to TV and get the same console, the PC is more versatile anyway