3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GalSpan 21.12.19 12:09 pm

GTA: SA on Windows 7 (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

GTA SA I have not played on Windows 7. Who knows if it is possible to solve this problem? Could you tell me?
144 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skifferboy 21.12.19

No offense to say, just annoyed by some people who pretend to be connoisseurs, laugh at you, but in fact can not help.

E
Egor_Pskov 21.12.19

Well, I'm not judging and not laughing.

S
Skifferboy 21.12.19

I'm not about you...

q
qazus 21.12.19

I have Windows 7 ultimate x64, run GTA it doesn't run and doesn't support Aero theme, then change the theme to classic, but still does not start, what to do?

E
EgorStarling 21.12.19

I know how to put SA on Win7
You must have a licensed Win7 and GTA SA, then put the mode compatible. with Win XP

H
Harvat 21.12.19

The people, and no one knows what the bug is. The game starts noralno (Win 7 x64), but the texture of some sloppy and faded completely.

E
EgorStarling 21.12.19

The resolution change. Or make sure it's the original, not the pirates.

H
Harvat 21.12.19

Changed the resolution, put and litsku and paradku wrong.

H
Harvat 21.12.19

The whisker problem was solved by installing a not European and not domestic, and an American license.

E
Egor_Pskov 21.12.19

Well, that's great!

E
EgorStarling 21.12.19

And I meant American license!...
To give...

L
Lyoncha 21.12.19

I have a licensed Win7 PRO, toy set with the image downloaded in the Internet, then replaced the exe on cracked, put compatibility with win98, all works as on xp. Game version 1.0, but at the expense of the publication us\eu will not say, because I do not remember. This method works on any other win7.
By the way, if the method does not help, then put KLite Media Codecs to watch the video.

D
DvxNL 21.12.19

I have win7 ultimate x64, SA works great, except that the machine removes ego. But about the activation of Windows I had no luck....the cracks do not take

D
Doct0r 21.12.19

dvx_69, I'm crack ladies

D
Doct0r 21.12.19

I have this idea there:you should try to put all the latest,i.e. direct,Microsoft Redistributable Pack last,since the disk or image to put all sorts of extra crap,put 4 NET compact frame work,but do me all it didn't work.It is possible that this iron naughty.
Else try to write the program to run the executable with the rights and everything.
Waiting for answers.

P
Pears 21.12.19

I have all the rules goes... Well Galima pirate GTA with your PATCH, put Rusik here (can't remember what.. like 3rd from the top) and all. It works, but from time to time crashes. A type error is the application has completed its work and everything. Annoying. Put the patch does not work. With the same error. 7 ultimate

D
DvxNL 21.12.19

All vin7 is excellent! Except that the theme changes, but the missions I almost didn't notice. Very rarely collapse. And nothing is buggy.

D
Dantesikys 21.12.19

Hello! Who mozhit to help this problem when in the course of the game first, changing the theme of Windows and Pat in the game itself walls Oswalt peremejaetsya red?

K
Kiborgice 21.12.19

Dolomite
10.03.10 23:33 first you need to add that the original full version (US GTASA v1.0) rushing to 7even without problems and vtupitelnyh mpeg videos played without a problem. (tested both on x86 and x64 versions of 7-Ki).
Yes, like serious problems, the list I found and the path of elimination:
1.) May not start the initial videos (mpeg), this usually happens after installing mods which in addition to the core, these videos replace. (standard they are in the old mpeg-1 format, but the new expansion of their mpeg' - native, but the filling is not known...). The fact that they went on a piggy, is explained very simply, firstly there is another version and codecs Windos media pleerov and I right now, almost all use tuned piggy, and there are almost all codecs video from the very beginning installed and in the piggy codec automatic is selected apparently.
The solution: PI start the game, when to go the movies, hit the space bar or enter until a menu appears. Further play.
2.) When dobavlenii soderjaschii fashion enb series, I get the error message that lacks a like that dll DirectX 9 (seven in the same DX11).
The way to solve the problem: 1) add missing d-El Elqui in the game folder. If you do not understand the first method, then just install DirectX9c on your seven and not worry (though met stupid DX9 installs that did not want to be found but this is likely the case).
3.) Before the game in GTASA disable user account Control" and restart the computer, sometimes buggy Toko specifically because of this.
4.) A glitch which was discovered by 7even x86, interestingly at first it wasn't, but then he appeared.
And it is that, when you start the game, GTASA process ie the game should be initiated, and it even does not start although ekzeshnik hanging in the processes.
The solution: Open task Manager, go to processes tab and complete the process gtasa.exe. Then run the game again and it runs vul.
5.) Seen that mod for GTASA Biohazard Alert 0.5 beta Remake (or whatever it is) in SanFierro at the entrance the game crashes. On the piggy to test the not yet, for after the virus has occurred kakieto changes on hard, and not as piggy does not want installed (if the installation is out of Cinni screen Your windows has been damage (In particular, who knows what is trouble prompt).

About the fourth paragraph.
I have a problem, do everything as described in the fourth paragraph, but the most interesting, the process is not completed in any, why???
And in fact the thing is that I played normally, but the game had problems, the radio does not work, then the mission is not passed, he began to put the Paci, they are not put on the forum I saw a link to a supposedly normal executable, downloaded it, changed, and came, the game does not start. Is there a solution to this whole problem???

d
denzzzlo 21.12.19

The same garbage. The problem with the color depth. There was this plant after the installation of NFS Shift 2 update DirectX. How can I fix it?