3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GalSpan 21.12.19 12:09 pm

GTA: SA on Windows 7 (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

GTA SA I have not played on Windows 7. Who knows if it is possible to solve this problem? Could you tell me?
144 Comments
Sort by:
i
iamBlackRussian 21.12.19

Brustver
All those who after the Rockstar logo black screen, put in the properties compatibility to Windows 98 trample without problems, and the mouse will work)

E
Enemy01 21.12.19

I have Win7, while playing san andreas missions lowriderarte arrow to movement don't come out and the music is not playing, stupidly sitting in the car. what to do?

G
GTAman 21.12.19

Download the normal version of the game.

Z
Zanda 21.12.19

They put the game on vin7,first to start and did not think,put the compatibility with вин98,start,then began to run and without combining...start,but the texture quality is disgusting. no aliasing(in settings everything is max),all the shades stand out...please,help who than can)system:Pentium CPU,GeForce GT 330M,2GB,win7...

A
AndrewMulti 21.12.19

And you thought the old game will be a juicy point? Heh. Put ENB Series

Z
Zanda 21.12.19

I understand...I have XP graphics was much better...ENB set,even worse(

A
AndrewMulti 21.12.19

When I switched from XP to 7, with the game did not become, all that remained

A
Arm-Dav 21.12.19

I guess after all this, the graphics stood up to firmware acceleration, it means that the game uses direct X not. I think you can solve the problem of Uninstaller and Install :) If there is no NSP in Google.

]
]Venom[ 21.12.19

Zanda
On win 7 everything works fine. Run on behalf of the administrator and including 32-bit colour if not enabled(because of the 16bit marked). And as the above says - reinstall the game.

J
JKR-93 21.12.19

vitamix
It is possible more in detail about this modified version: the name, where to get if there are pitfalls?

D
Ded Babay 21.12.19

The problem is this,even 2.

1) After 2-4 minutes the game crashes with an error close the application. Max Win7 X32
2)can't configure the wheel and pedals. In the management of moving the wheel in all directions, but he sees axis. And the buttons and steering work.There are 2 control schemes only Gamepad and Keyboard+Mouse. Downloaded the SAAC with it set up (automatically) and I go si DJ squints in the direction.Ie nothing to click and it runs in the side. Guys are not taxis.

In General, one hope for you.Thanks In Advance

P
Parrannoik 21.12.19

I have w7,put God knows how many versions of GTAsa,and litsenzionno and all the time the same...
set all the rules.this game is the splash screen after the Rockstar logo black screen in task Manager says not responding...(O_O) help me

71z1f 21.12.19

there is no folder GTA San Andreas User Files

help.. what to do???

when you create, nothing changes

A
Al-Smoke 21.12.19

71z1f
noticed a problem because of not very high quality assemblies. install clean, and fill modes, etc.

A
Al-Smoke 21.12.19

GTA SA on win 7 x64 went as soon as I installed Windows, after the update on MS ceased to go. when you start gta_sa.exe is the blinking screen and nothing that...
solved the problem of compatibility with WIN 98\WIN ME

q
qwerty123321qwerty 21.12.19

floating textures

M
Maks_Kyrt 21.12.19

I broke the monitor it turns on for two seconds and turns off.I put the old monitor and after that GTA has stopped working,I tried everything nepomogaet.Or the game stupidly does not turn on and nothing happens or appears black screen and have to restart the computer! Help pozhaylusto!

S
SA Pr0 21.12.19

Delete gta_sa.set. It is located in the folder My documents/GTA San Andreas User Files.

A
ANDREI322 21.12.19

how to turn gta sa to my laptop windows 7 help me

A
AlSar 21.12.19

ANDREI322
Telepaths are not here describe in detail the problem.