3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GalSpan 21.12.19 12:09 pm

GTA: SA on Windows 7 (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

GTA SA I have not played on Windows 7. Who knows if it is possible to solve this problem? Could you tell me?
144 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 21.12.19

Well so put the 32 bits in the settings.

Z
Zon1x 21.12.19

PRIV all. Faced with such a problem - the game runs about 50 fps, but then suddenly fps drops to 10 minutes of commercials 5, and then again all the rules. Very annoying. Especially Online.
Kopm Intel core Duo 1,7; 3 Giga ддр2; ATI 3470 256 MB.
Really funny to write here little system) but the game is so make ugly in all graphics settings, whether it be Min or Max.
Help, thanks in advance.

A
Allan1111 21.12.19

The problem is this. The game was quietly launched yesterday, but today is the first splash screen and before the menu the game crashes with an error of chesnica. How to be?

E
Egor_Pskov 21.12.19

Internet is included when the game launches? Just I get the Internet game also crashes.

A
Allan1111 21.12.19

well, if off still crashes

D
DvxNL 21.12.19

Zon1x, do you happen to catalase( if ati) or anagogical him than there is from nVidia are not worth the forced high settings? Just San they are not digesting, I also bet once AA 8x (+Edge Detect=24x), 16x AF so the fps fell to a new low, although the same 4ka going well.

K
Karambirov 21.12.19

That all worked, need to put compatibility with Windows 98

I
InF1n1TylLOVEl 21.12.19

Guys please help...:)
Today, no problem installed GTA San Andreas: the War Areas. Open .exe file without any errors the game...As usual click Start a new game, you upload and in the first clip, and further in the entire game, what is incomprehensible prozrachnosti, razmytost, all of which is bright, kakieto stupid black spot, invisible tobish shit...:) Well, in General, problems with graphs.
For the sake of interest decided to conduct an experiment and installed this game on my laptop, on Windows XP and on another stazionare. Such problem is not present, all works without problems...

Har ka aparata :) Windows 7 ultimate Service Pack 1
4 GB RAM
Videokarta 1 GB GeForce GTS 450
Processor 3.20 GHz

Help please...:)

E
Egor_Pskov 21.12.19

Something you have affected so be on the schedule. I just did not know that, because, fortunately, are not faced with such a problem.

I
InF1n1TylLOVEl 21.12.19

Ex...

n
nickita4532 21.12.19

Please help! I have windows 7, GTA is OK, but buggy sounds ( no sound of cars, shooting, etc.). What to do? Thanks in advance.

S. P. Hardware acceleration of sound in windows 7 is not configurable.

B
Brustver 21.12.19

On Windows 7 x64 the game after the first logo splash screen is not loaded (had a picture of GTA SA and it does not load menus). Once again I delved into the nvidia settings and accidentally made it so the game went on. Only when you restart the comp channel. Can anyone suggest how to put in the you've established your NVIDIA, what would GTA SA run?

B
Brustver 21.12.19

On Windows 7 x64 the game after the first logo splash screen is not loaded (had a picture of GTA SA and it does not load menus). Once again I delved into the nvidia settings and accidentally made it so the game went on. Only when you restart the comp channel. Can anyone suggest how to put in the you've established your NVIDIA, what would GTA SA run?

P
PsyhoBass 21.12.19

Windows x64, is choppy and slow.

v
vitamix 21.12.19

I have Windows 7, all works norms. Nothing changes and no crashes. There was a problem with textures - I podglyuchivaet in particular the color, but then I found GTA SA modified and that's cool. Still up and running. On the website kik like rocked a modified version.

y
yakuzzza 21.12.19

Trouble. Launch Hydra rockets - they are just right silently fall, not explode, just glowing on the ground. Before on x86 seven was not such, but was recently x64 and that kind of thing. It is impossible to go through the game to the end without a mission Vertical Bird". Help, friends! Maybe some DirectX need? Video Asus GeForce GTX570, fire wood last.

V
VAZovod 21.12.19

On Windows 7 x64 the game after the first logo splash screen is not loaded (had a picture of GTA SA and it does not load menus).what to make GTA SA run?

m
maxmejor 21.12.19

on a w7 run gta sa all runs count norm, all mods are just all around great if not one BUT!!!
when I start the game stops working mouse, but rather mouse button. Until you get the menu buttons work but as soon as you receive the initial menu buttons stop working but the mouse is moving and when it loaded the game even move wants. PROMPT HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

S
SANEKK 21.12.19

maxmejor
go into menu and come back in.

s
stalker-bakir 21.12.19

maxmejor
the exact same hat was! you have what seven?not the maximum