3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wic81 21.12.19 12:10 pm

Impressions of the game (Dead Space 2)

I agree with Krasnogora. Who does not like-do not play
133 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diktator [nanoposan-in-pa 21.12.19

I think the second part better.
Advantages compared to DS1:the game was zrelishnye and dynamic,HE finally spoke,the costumes are very different in appearance,in contrast to DS1;he is now properly fly instead of jump locations are significantly different from each other.
Cons:small inconsistencies of the first part,the last 3 chapters are tight,the game's not scary.
My rating:9/10.

K
Krasnogorec 21.12.19

By the way, with upgrades (at New game+) on ANY difficulty to play well, just not interested. Ran on the unreal, not scolded even once. No, this game should start a clean without money, without suits, without weapons... and then it wakes up the true passions!
Liked the gun power cutter in an alternative mode :) VESCH! Especially useful when you get a bunch of kids come, and you floor Shoe DUMC! and lumps, envelops the stasis, flew...:))

M
Maxxdara 21.12.19

saa0891
well, for me in doom 3 was the only effect it boom and the grim neplohoe count, that's all....that's fear I'm really scared I even threw a pass(for a week)...
then did you forget what ' s called topic?this topic is created in order to decide whether to buy for honestly zarabotannye 500 ruble game or just to download the torrent....and that would just to share impressions...

1.then let the developer honestly take the horror genre and call it pure action .... then about fear,it is immediately obvious that there prevails atmospheric story of horror and what that stupid scare monsters out of the corner(and so a hundred times)....

2.here you only that he commended the entire plot of this game,I appreciate the game as a separate part and there are no separate story....
3.well, you're kind of major graphics problems(although I much not) he wrote, only adding that it is evident that the engine is outdated and if not for the constant darkness that the graphics were much worse...as for the monsters the key word here hate them disgust and not fear and here it mildly it is not necessary...
4.well, I kind of wrote everything about the genre

well, if you have no other expressions like don't like don't play then I'm right....

s
saa0891 21.12.19

max dara
well, for me in doom 3 was the only effect it boom and the grim neplohoe count, that's all....that's fear I'm really scared I even threw a pass(for a week)...
then did you forget what ' s called topic?this topic is created in order to decide whether to buy for honestly zarabotannye 500 ruble game or just to download the torrent....and that would just to share impressions...

What about DOOM 3 to say nothing more I have everything written-but almost any poll about the worst game 8 out of 10 people will be called DOOM 3,and now DS.And again not a single competitor (normal) in this genre,that it was possible for something to complain about in DS.And if you FEAR scares me more than DOOM 3 it seems to you that it is neither,because DOOM 3 is several orders of magnitude scarier than any horror which came out!
And the General theme is called impressions of the game,what's the torrent and the 500r,this is another topic.Another thing is if there is a question to buy or not,in my opinion this game anyway should be in the collection.

1.then let the developer honestly take the horror genre and call it pure action .... then about fear,it is immediately obvious that there prevails atmospheric story of horror and what that stupid scare monsters out of the corner(and so a hundred times)....

1. Why should developed your strange whim,is ridiculous,I should remove the horror genre-(you're my kind of stupid to say) in the second part it is enough,and more than in any other game,but was more action but this game does not spoil,and I have already written why this is done.And scare monsters out of the corner there are also quite well realized,especially feel it in the first pass.You would think that in some other game afraid not.And again this raises the question of competitors-they are not.

2.here you only that he commended the entire plot of this game,I appreciate the game as a separate part and there are no separate story....

First is the continuation of the first part if you do not know,and not some new toy-I agree kind of silly to start watching the film from the second series and wonder what it is I do not catch up.(Take ME1 and ME2 without having played the first part too, you'll be sitting with bulging eyes and think of what I do not understand)

About the count wrote everything so kopipostit will not,let me just say that everything looks quite nice and everybody is happy,young and old alike (and those who have I7 and those who have some sort of tree STUMP,you know)

4.well, I kind of wrote everything about the genre

Are you talking about,what genre,it was about balance,you hike all the items beguiled again and here's my answer-
4.Again your personal opinion.The balance is great ranging from weapons and monsters, and ending with all kinds of chips.And on account of the fact that the game is quickly bored it's all bent,I personally had four times and not tired and read the opinions of gamers like me then the majority-the game is certainly not boring and is not boring.

And at the expense of a new genre of writing

the horror genre seems out of place here.(the game is not scary and no plot).

Well here without comment-I have no words,I don't want to poke his nose-if something is not clear, see item 1.

well, if you have no other expressions like don't like don't play then I'm right....

So what, you're right, I have not seen on any of my item!

G
Ghost Hunter 21.12.19

The game is not bad. At the beginning of the play very interesting, sometimes even scary, various game aspects and levels: the Church, the school, the Mall. But then it's starting continuous monotonous corridors, monsters don't jump out and pretending the dead and other boring things.

D
Dark1994 21.12.19

Already downloaded the Repack extended edition,I hope cooler 1st part,1 time 1st current proshol on the complex and removed nah,I Atahotel zanogo pass

G
Ghost Hunter 21.12.19

Dark1994
Getting interesting, but then it would be the same as in the first part: corridors, drab and boring.

D
Dark1994 21.12.19

Cooool fun caruncle,Sedna came to 6главы 1спейсу yab 8балов gave,and the 2nd on 9тянет,more action and explosions^^however, both spacey is not afraid

G
Ghost Hunter 21.12.19

Dark1994
In General, it is horror, but action and explosions it is not important.

a
and12rej 21.12.19

you zadolbali, doom 3 , doom 3, I was in the same breath and scared only when the flying head me in the ass hit in the dark. 1 and dead space scared me so much that I from the chair fell.+ liked the graphics and the fright.-Isaac moved an asshole so slowly that every monster I managed to snap. Dead space 2 I was more pleased than the first.+everything became more dynamic and more colorful, the monsters became more and Isaac began to move ass faster, but still walks like shitting my pants.-I don't know , honest , I have not found such great disadvantages that would not buy this game.

D
Dark1994 21.12.19

Ghost Hunter
Yeah,talk me none of horor not scared,only condemned crime origins.....
PySy tonight it went Oh*indeed!!!much cooler the 1st conductive serialnum going to pass,passed on hard

n
number 9 large 21.12.19

what is this

M
Maxxdara 21.12.19

Ghost Hunter
I agree

K
Krasnogorec 21.12.19

Honestly, I did not read the previous posts... the Game - on the level ME 2 and Fallout 3 and TES...

K
Krasnogorec 21.12.19

Honestly, I did not read the previous posts... the Game - on the level ME 2 and Fallout 3 and TES...by the Way, DOOM is a 3- floor, DOOM-3 - hollow bullshit... and che, you, young, it was really scary?

a
astand 21.12.19

The impressions are positive, interesting, entertaining Thriller, it's not a scary as the first part, but in order to kill a couple of evenings is ideal. My game score 8.5/10, I'll check out the multiplayer, while DA2 is not sent.

r
realnyy chertila 21.12.19

Game just world. Once, you'll never regret that sat at the computer and started to play the type of game the DS 2:)))

D
Dark1994 21.12.19

Your mother!went for the impossible,neh*I have not opened!!!((((((time 6.23

T
Taddey 21.12.19

I have a question - why are the eyes of Isaac, after he pierced it myself with a needle in the car (in the 14th Chapter, in my opinion), initially showing that he sort of flowed out, and then when Isaac showing next in the following episodes without a mask - he has both eyes intact!? Explain how so ???

D
Dark1994 21.12.19

Taddey
you watched the cartoon?it is almost painful without a standard procedure and it is not the eyes leak and the blood