3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wic81 21.12.19 12:10 pm

Impressions of the game (Dead Space 2)

I agree with Krasnogora. Who does not like-do not play
133 Comments
Sort by:
a
ace312 21.12.19

Dark1994
What opened need individuals to buy and not Repack resisitng edition descargar bleat?do you understand me?ahaha

D
Dark1994 21.12.19

ace312
not FSO would you?=)translate into Russian voice acting then buy

a
ace312 21.12.19

Dark1994
Apparently if this will be the year when 2018 world Cup in Russia will be)

W
WildWest18 21.12.19

Today was held the entire game (on challenging and unrealistic levels) experience I would say rules, but there are downsides, the pros play here have already written much and long, drawing, horror, story, etc, I would like just to write about the cons, but rather about the fact that I didn't like in this game.
1. Schemes on armor\puhi. This is perhaps the biggest minus of this game, because 70% of the time I spent not enjoying games i.e. action, enjoyment graphics, understanding the plot, etc, but walked with head bowed down, opening every Cabinet, looking under every rock trying to find these same diagrams of weapons, ammunition and armor.
If you're not found\missed the scheme that you will not have these things in the store, just going to walk around naked. It seriously strikes at people passing game, the gathering - bursting forth, demolishing anything and everything in the way, or Vice versa-passing all the mobs are flying forward, do not bother about the meaning, usually are the same dum3 pass a couple of hours or even less, that's only if you say in the Duma, they all the weapons and armor picked up on the fly here nifiga.
The joke is the location of most of these schemes, the more idiotic I come up with could not, developed simply scattered them on different angles, different levels, and there is a really great chance to just skip the schema on the level and not to some thread of rags, after the first scheme I picked up somewhere beyond the stone, and purely by chance, thinking that it credits, the entire game turned into a stupid search.
In General developers should have been something like simplify these schemes, for example, to shove them to the store and the players would be they just bought, or even to remove them from the game and put the whole armor\puhi in the store.
2. Review. This drawback almost insignificant, but it still says about himself in closed, cramped spaces, especially the lack of effect during the attack of the Zerg, well, for example running on you a pack of mobs, one run, the second crawling, the third flying – duck's whole point is that you don't see what's going on in the lower left corner!!! – there is your character, what is beneath his feet - so to say a dead zone of visibility and this is not very convenient. Developed for the convenience of the player it was possible to add switch types, say from the eye, from the back center, etc., but this is not satisfied with only the view from the back right.
3. Weapons. For myself, I noted all 5 types of really useful weapons: conventional plasma cutter – at lower levels against the average and skinny mobs great fluff, a lot of cartridge and cheap, but then against fat mobs it is not effective, laser rifle – I had one of the most popular fluff, pumped to the max, a person good when running a Zerg of mobs, kromasil all the way, especially the laser beam severing of one of the mob flying and then cutting those who run after him, force gun is a great fuzz with mass damage, one of the best fluff in a confined space, shot in Serge, all the mobs scattered, skinny died, and thick pelted stasis, and finished off the same laser rifle, a power cutter is the best fluff in damage, but I "think" against the thickest most it, threw a stasis, with a shot clocked, sniper rifle, once replaced I have the plasma cutter, great fluff, causing great damage, very good against distancinio – socket, uterus and lurker.
New fluff – datecomm, was not impressed, firstly it is not a top gun, and secondly, there are puhi and more useful, so it is possible even not to spend money. If I could give do a thread super laser Blaster but still causing mass damage, then Yes, I would say that they really added weapons and stuff in General. The rest of puhi: pipe cutter, flamethrower, contact mines and pulse rifle but not very popular, more effective puhi described above.
4. Horror. The horror in this game I would say not much, or rather it's almost not, to the situation very quickly, because the game is 50% "corridor", the abundance of locations, large spaces, etc there. The mobs also do not give much horror, I for instance anything else, you just pressed, and like that I was attacked by the Zerg of mobs, because you're swinging, well-dressed warrior already with 4 puhami at the ready, full of ammunition just waiting for this, for break the Zerg, scattering the flesh of enemies and play, getting your fan, but in a game such sergany Lok not so much, attack places, but in small groups, flocks, besides in the game there are places where even stupidly wander through the corridors without encountering anyone on the way.
DUM3 in this plan exceeds X2, probably due to the fact that the mobs appear everywhere where possible, front and back, and 180 all around you, giving you respite, especially on max difficulty, and mobs there is excess fat, but, of course, and puhi is more serious to break such excess fat Zerg.
Well, perhaps all of the disadvantages.

C
Corrosion 21.12.19

If you're not found\missed the scheme that you will not have these things in the store, just going to walk around naked.
This is not so. I missed the costume (guard like the one second one) and I was given it through a few chapters.

Oh no the whole point is that you don't see what's going on in the lower left corner!!!
Or in the lower right corner. The camera is not attached. The more the game is designed for a wide format monitor. When 4:3 there's probably GG screen on the floor ))

"The horror in this game I would say not much, or rather it has practically no
Here I agree. I was very disappointed then ((

W
WildWest18 21.12.19

Or in the lower right corner. The camera is not attached. The more the game is designed for a wide format monitor. When 4:3 there's probably GG at the bottom of the screen ))
so Yes, in that case I don't have a widescreen monitor and visibility is suffering, not exactly something that suffers, but just not comfortable to play, still need to be developed as mentioned above to add switchable to 4:3 be sure of the eyes or exactly back.

g
get away_[667] 21.12.19

Dead Space 2

Only just got around to play the game to the end. Many will not paint, you already know. But... by far, Dead Space 2 is still the best that came out this year.

Huge, giant step forward is seen in everything. From the first minutes shows that the game will be awesome.
It should be noted that greatly increased the detail of the environment, the entourage was diverse, visually, the game is very pleasing to the eye. In the compartment with the coolest sound (sound DS2 is 90% of the atmosphere and a main advantage of the game) and beautiful visuals, the level of immersion is fantastic. And this is very important for horror...

I do not understand people who say, no big deal. Of course, every man with his psychological device and everyone experiences fear differently. But Dead Space 2 really a terrible game. You need to wear good headphones, turn the volume up, play strictly at night and only one... the head of adrenaline and wet pants guaranteed!
To scare become much more diverse, interesting, frightening and most importantly - original. The main thing is to force yourself to delve deeply into the narrative. Then fear is not going anywhere...

Shooter in the game become more so. It's a bit disappointing, especially closer to the finale. But, first, the authors keep the balance. Every encounter is perfectly balanced and each with its distinctive visual and staged a highlight.
And secondly, it's cool directed by. Action and the whole game is very cinematic! For the sake of forgiving. Developers often include pure Hollywood, and sometimes even mow interactive movie that can not but rejoice. Besides, the game has a lot of interactive scenes, which are strongly etched in my memory. An abundance of ideas and creativity, it is impossible not to admire! One scene with the train as famously mind-blowing...

Great job with the plot. If the original the whole plot boiled down to go fix" and it was often only saved by the atmosphere, now, to the second part, he was severely dismantled and it became more detailed. Working with the background is amazing.
The only thing that saddens is that the narrative lacks depth. In such a cool style and concept just need a deep plot, suspense, drama. I want drama, I want depth, I want originality in the story... basically, the authors somewhere trying to do it in the game. Something Supplement through the comics, cartoons, and more. But while that is not very...

It's good that the developers expand the universe, a background, more characters, the main character now talks, working with the crowd is commendable... But the depth is not enough. The individual is not disclosed as it should be. Perhaps in Dead Space 3, the authors will embody all that I should. And while something like that...

The verdict: the main revelation of the beginning of the season. Delightful action with the manners of the game with a capital letter. The cinematic horror-action game which also has amazing sound, sneaking the tremors. If the game was deeper, the Dead Space series would become a cult... And yet, it's just a great game!

Gameplay: 9/10
Graphics: 9/10
Sound and Music: 10/10
Control: 9/10

Overall rating: 9/10

C
Corrosion 21.12.19

I didn't read everything, just eyes fell on this paragraph:
I do not understand people who say, no big deal. Of course, every man with his psychological device and everyone experiences fear differently. But Dead Space 2 really a terrible game. You need to wear good headphones, turn the volume up, play strictly at night and only one... the head of adrenaline and wet pants guaranteed!
To scare become much more diverse, interesting, frightening and most importantly - original. The main thing is to force yourself to delve deeply into the narrative. Then fear is not going anywhere...

Now somewhere I saw something like: http://www.doom3.ru/stat.php?id=47
And, you know, X2 is from one o'clock in the headphones in the dark is perceived... as a shooter.
Children and people who only watch comedies and play in the bright sun of the game - Oh, X2 is fear and terror. That's just how to understand people, if everyone has their own psychology.

W
WildWest18 21.12.19

get awaY_[667] let's go in order:

A huge, giant step forward is seen in everything. From the first minutes shows that the game will be awesome.

hmm, well in my opinion a big step forward did not work at all=)

I do not understand people who say, no big deal. Of course, every man with his psychological device and everyone experiences fear differently. But Dead Space 2 really a terrible game.

I do not agree, do not afraid of the game an ordinary shooter, the usual destruction of the Zerg, I already wrote about this above, there are games more horrory

Great job with the plot. If the original the whole plot boiled down to go fix" and it was often only saved by the atmosphere, now, to the second part, he was severely dismantled and it became more detailed. Working with the background is amazing.
The only thing that saddens is that the narrative lacks depth. In such a cool style and concept just need a deep plot, suspense, drama. I want drama, I want depth, I want originality in the story... basically, the authors somewhere trying to do it in the game. Something Supplement through the comics, cartoons, and more. But while that is not very...

The fact of the matter is that developed in the gameplay details or anything new added!!
Well, for example consider this game a masterpiece as Фаллаут3, that's where I tried, once 5 years has passed the game and are not as tired, and it can be played in different methods and ways with different ending, and the story itself changes from your actions, take the same Stalker, a similar situation, the comparison of these games with X2 is of course the daring, the games are different, BUT the effect is different, the same line of Fallout was a masterpiece even since 1997, and the 3rd part just blew the game world.
Developed X2 could do the same what the thread extra ordinary, such as remove the linearity of the plot, to make a large-scale game, to give gamers the freedom ie let's say to make one large polygon, the planetary station and there would have been all-action, adjustable from the player's actions, the plot, etc, etc.
However, what we see in X2? The answer is simple: we have NOT seen any changes since ДС1, the same corridors, even similar locations, the same linearity of the plot, and the story itself is poor and not what can not boast of no creativity, we have all seen in other games, there are plenty of games more and the same story with a linear plot, in X2 Yes, the same mobs the same as in ДС1, puhi and those same, well, added there a little 1 down and a couple of mobs, the count tweaked that's all, although it is possible it was to make all the candy, the idea of a law, only they worked poorly, are lazy in General.
I would this game above a 4 with - is not set, all the game parameters: horror, action, scenario, gameplay, story, etc games X2 better, and better at times.

The most cinematic horror-action game which also has amazing sound, sneaking the tremors.

Well, what about the sound I agree, but what about cinematography there!!, there are games more kinemotografichny, and starring real actors, take the same line of Commands&Konkver, Redalert that's where the cinematography on top, even though it was strategy, but still, in X2 we saw a movie that I am personally not a bit impressed, same cooler and have seen in many games, take the same.. although again strategy, but also figs with it Дюну2000 duck here, yet it starred real actors, the game way at the time was a masterpiece, but the game already but this 1998 release......
Well, the action is the same Фаллаут3 is cinematic, and the Stalker, the same Биошок1\2 and many other games.
In General for cinematography X2 I personally have nothing new not impressed!

g
get away_[667] 21.12.19

Corrosion
Well, I say each with his psychological mindset and horror, particularly DS2, we act differently. To me the game seemed terrible and horrible accordingly, I have such appreciation for her. How many people - so many opinions, as it were.

WildWest18
All your nonsense I will not comment, but the last paragraph is... you can not go to the concert Petrosian.

there are games more kinemotografichny

Read carefully! I wrote that Dead Space 2 is the most cinematic horror, not a game at all. Estessno, there are games cinematic.

Well, the action is the same Фаллаут3 will be cinematic, and Stalker

LOL. Where did you see the film? This is a random game without a hint of cinema with no Director and no production.

W
WildWest18 21.12.19

All your nonsense I will not comment, but the last paragraph is... you can not go to the concert Petrosyan.

thank you forest of words

Read carefully! I wrote that Dead Space 2 is the most cinematic horror, not a game at all. Estessno, there are games cinematic.

duck the fact of the matter is that X2 is even from the horror of cinematography is well as a maximum in the middle, but no it is not the best, the X2 is closer to my left4dead, by the way, and the gameplay and the same horror, the similarity is evident even in multiplayer here and there is stupid shooting Zerg, but if you look at the other action horror: an entire line of Silent Hill and Resident Evil, as well as FEAR, Condemned, Wooki, Suffering, the same Doom3 and new AliensVsPredator etc and from these listed games X2 I would not as well would not bet on 1st place, just hand it will not rise, at least above Silenthill and Residentevil certainly not raise!!!

s
saa0891 21.12.19

WildWest18
X2 is closer to my left4dead, by the way, and the gameplay and the same horror, the similarity is evident even in multiplayer here and there is stupid shooting Zerg, but if you look at the other action horror
Don't be ridiculous,the gameplay and horror in L4D in General different from DS,at least single.In LD4 if network fun to play,the single is just stupid mochilovo (let more bullets and maybe something will get,the DS is not held) and none of the plot,and certainly not no matter how scary.
Silent Hill the last part generally miserable,this is not the same Silent Hill.
Resident FEAR and cool toys but they have not a drop of horror,the only thing I missed in DS2 is the same cool bosses in RE5.
From Condemned, Wooki, Suffering in General, nor any fear do not.
Here DOOM 3 is for me the epitome of horror,but it came out in 2004 and 2011 and is now normal,scary horror during this time did not go out,so DS is probably the only decent game that follows all the traditions laid down at the time still RE.

C
Corrosion 21.12.19

Silent Hill last part of the General poor,this is not the same Silent Hill.
+1
Played in all but Origin and the new (still not released). Here are the first 3 parts (well, who and 4) the awesome. Then went gradually messy. Well, even Shattered Memories is normal.

Here DOOM 3 is for me the epitome of horror,but it came out in 2004 and 2011 and is now normal,scary horror during this time did not go
+infinity!
Played release year. It was a PPC ))
Yes there is, this PPV was a year ago when I pereprohodil. When the final credits run, so I feel like really have been to Hell and back.

c
condemned123 21.12.19

hamalka - as expected great!!!
there is really blunt, but eating them all plus that is in the game!

...........pix.PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru
....................................................PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

D
Dark Assassin 21.12.19

The game is fun,lots of exciting missions,beautiful graphics,good horor.Honestly,Dead Space 2 was more pleased than DS 1...the game Itself is beautiful!

J
JackalSTV 21.12.19

was, of course mistakes are made strong, but the last two chapters suck, because unkillable monster did not get the full enjoyment, as well as niche, but the first mine is better.

8\10

f
fvl.tsk 21.12.19

O_2 STV
I agree with you about the last monster.Bitch,all hunting rescued to continue playing.But still the game is super!!!!

K
Kostyan K2stalker 21.12.19

What can I say - super!

S
SBGAlbatros 21.12.19

Hm.. in General, the game is rather the result of an unhealthy imagination of developers, rather than healthy horror

One thing a thread Left for Grandfather or Resident, and another thing - fantasy sucker!

Said no offense.. a lot of people liked the game...

As for me, I personally don Amateur pokapatsya in the human gut....

So, personally my opinion - the players are just trying to mess with your head with all sorts of viruses, Apocalypses, etc., etc.

s
saa0891 21.12.19

DGS14
One thing a thread Left for Grandfather or Resident, and another thing - fantasy sucker!

Yeah,do you think we were stupid to copy zombies of these games or even better to insert Teddy bears,that would be a game,but no,the game came up with a very original monsters.

So, personally my opinion - the players are just trying to mess with your head with all sorts of viruses, Apocalypses, etc., etc.

Do not write nonsense-it's just a game,and a very bad one,so no one mess with anyone's head not trying-you must beat the game.