3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wic81 21.12.19 12:10 pm

Impressions of the game (Dead Space 2)

I agree with Krasnogora. Who does not like-do not play
133 Comments
Sort by:
S
SBGAlbatros 21.12.19

Do not write nonsense-it's just a game,and a very bad one,so no one mess with anyone's head not trying-you must beat the game.

For example, I personally realized that this is forum you*bisty shkoloty, which thinks a lot of herself, but in real life do not fucking understand what he is saying!

that's all!

s
saa0891 21.12.19

DGS14
The boy you're talking about what I use,here people leave impression about the game,that's all.

S
SBGAlbatros 21.12.19

The boy?... uhahaha)))

What to experience - so I left a personal impression!

It is said no offense.. a lot of people liked the game...

The phrase you saw there?

And then they say to me - you beat the game

He, then?)))

s
saa0891 21.12.19

DGS14
I just wanted you to answer that just play non-fictional sucker,and it is not a weak game.And if we are talking about Resica and L4D,if in Resice a normal single,in L4D single in.g. and even worse,so these two games even be compared is ridiculous.
And I wanted to write it occurred to no one who is not trying to mess with,why did you get that idea.It's just a game after all, no one is forcing to play it,you want to play,and want not.

F
Fanyk 21.12.19

the game is one big ugly stamp. horror there is only disgust, and so on throughout the game. Nitsche not done with this wretched administration.
6.5 it is the most.

S
SBGAlbatros 21.12.19

saa0891

well, that's sorted well, that's okay!))

D
Dark1994 21.12.19

returned from the bathhouse :D

O
Osprey 21.12.19

the game) at first I almost obosr scared...) and then used)

l
lacoste_88 21.12.19

well, I want to share my impressions))

barely 4 days since I cut in two parts in a row..

so, what to say about the second part.. Isaac sooooo grew up in comparison with the first part. gave him voice, he swear (there), he has charisma in General is very nice to play such a character.. after ishimura he even got gray hair))

that makes me very happy, because it's added it after the hallucinations associated with the obelisk. I really like the theme of split personality, etc, I'm incredibly pleased in igruhe. again, the glitches associated with his favorite girl, (love line, so to speak, but in the first part it is more manifested), by the way, it not bad copes with it.

The cat scene.. just amazing! and fly, after sun bulb (better than firing cannons at the asteroids), and can remember Diana as she lied to GG, and I thought damn, how can I escape it? :D
and what is the beginning of the game.. when you just have to run with a blindfold..

one of the downsides - uniformity of the first part, from elevators sick and etc..

and worst minus - new Nicole.. why a new face? I can assume that either it was drawn.. although 3 years there is no smell.. well, since Nicole is dead, then his hallucinations after tablets changed it

the game itself is not very scary compared to the first part.. probably used after the first.. but I was terrified of any slugs etc...
it so happened that I sat down tonight to play.. and to night I was back on the ishimura.. the room is dark.. and again I need to survive, along with Isaac this horror Ellie, Isaac, what's wrong with your voice? you're Kind of nervous. Isaac - the last time I was here, things were going very bad, well, something like this..

very afraid of children crying, especially in horror.. not only that, there were like embryos, so now the babies came.. cruel for me..

well, the final battle - no words... and penetrate straight through the brain YY with the cut scenes.. and
F*CK YOU AND F*CK THE MARKER!!!

for me - 10kA, it is just a ideal.. (in other words, there is no such well, or not yet invented, and if invented, that will improve and create more new, etc). in short, a solid nine!

E
Excella Gionne 21.12.19

Game class! I live fan! Several times already was!

M
Miss Willis 21.12.19

And in the horror someone else is playing. :)
-----------------
well, the final battle - no words... and penetrate straight through the brain YY with the cut scenes.. and
F*CK YOU AND F*CK THE MARKER!!!

Yes, get it entered, but not passed it this battle. :D (and maybe not final)

f
fallshirmegger 21.12.19

dgs78
Ololo vzroslomu.

a
andrewpirus 21.12.19

X2 is not terrible?And you remember even the sun out of the 6 chapters!

f
fallshirmegger 21.12.19

andrewpirus
The sun Yes, I'm in the moment freaking scared.

t
tabak96 21.12.19

andrewpirus
Can't remember,and time can not be due to the fact it was not terrible.

J
Johny BelenkOFF 21.12.19

I've been recently doing was grain and I decided the entire day playing Dead Space 2 at an incredible level! So it was necessary immediately to do!!!
Ammo is not enough, afraid to die (there is 3 times the current will remain Mona), and indeed, kill fast!!! But I after completing each 4 chapters were preserved, and everything is OK)))) I recommend to try!!!
PS gave Me some political crap after prokoudine red glove of a fan! It looks dumb but it kills any creature at one time))))

s
shadow_dark 21.12.19

phew today doshol to 5 chapters then couldn't the nerves lacked....)))))

d
darkprince1988 21.12.19

The game is all good and the gameplay is faster and graphics have improved, it is still scary moments,it is a pity only Russian voice no,don't like to be distracted by the subtitles and the atmosphere of this little lost Dead Space 10 points,DS 2 9 points for the fact that there is no voice acting

F
Frayherr 21.12.19

Passed the second time, the impossible remained at 7, 11, 14 chapters.. Grateful to developers that they did a hardcore mode, the game got a lot of fun.
The Dead space series is my favorite, good graphics with excellent optimization, a variety of weapons (which is rare), good level design, mobs put not anyhow, but very well, so the game really interesting. It is only considered a disadvantage various unnecessary break-ins, break locks, it really is dull and easy, it can safely be discarded...

Overall the game was worth it, after a successful Dead space 1, EA managed to repeat the hit and release at least a good second part.

The game put as much 9/10

p.s: looking forward to the 3rd part :)

f
fallshirmegger 21.12.19

Capgun
picking locks is really dull and easily
Oh come on? Being under constant attack of the necromorphs, not so easy.