3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 23.12.19 01:10 pm

Nuka World game for traders (Fallout 4)

Decided to go the DLC not in the standard scenario, and once to do the job Mackenzie to Kill all the gang leaders. Killed and then what? No more jobs, no electricity, no jobs for the seizure of territories is not in the construction menu 10% of what will appear if you go through the story. In the first pass, I was the boss, got the job to capture all the territories of the Park. Then captured 3 settlements for the raiders, seized power and gave naprugu to the Park. Left an assignment to capture 8 settlements ( 3 already occupied) to get the main prize. Me is a game the raiders got tired and I took the job on the Mackenzie destroy the raiders. All the killed and anew cleared me captured 3 settlements. The question is - how do I get this DLC ( I play for the Minutemen) in full and not to spoil the reputation in the Commonwealth because after the beginning of the capture of settlements for the raiders SG becomes an outcast from the Minutemen. And still do not understand the phrase Mackenzie about the collars on the pushers they should be removed and she will think how to do it. How long until she thought?
235 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jerzy3 23.12.19

nestrbob
I never took off.) I understand that the quests for the raiders to pump cores-world required. The passage for the Minutemen and BS most likely the bike.

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

Jerzy3
After I cleared 3 towns from raiders, there again appeared the settlers, but Preston still says GG, he shit on a stick and know it does not want ( with it was the maximum relationship).

a
ashleyalicia 23.12.19

Jerzy3
nestrbob
Developed a tough overcomplicated with quests for the raiders in the Commonwealth and the saddest thing is that they included this in obyazalovo and clearly attributed to the story DLC without this crap we can no longer advance, it is impossible to make a choice and finish the storyline. We had to finish the story and give the player the choice to loot or not, kill all raiders or only one gang - and a General lawlessness, a situation that upset many, if not all, especially those who muriisa to fly day and night with their settlements. I'm a textbook from such a plot - but in General, DLC like

P
Pepin3d 23.12.19

to become an outcast from a group is of type a pathetic parody of NV?)
right now put this DLC, has long wanted to Polish the snout blunt settlers

J
Jerzy3 23.12.19

nestrbob
I like the rules with the Preston relationship, but I didn't manage to get to quests raiders, cleared after.
And eight settlements in the hand was not up to grab.

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
For good should be so - after GG hits the Nuclei-the world, the task appears to Meet with the leader of his faction and to discuss further actions at this location. Then the GG would be the choice - to join the raiders or capture Nuclei-the world through the Commonwealth.
Jerzy3
Before the start of the DLC I have the whole game completed and all settlements under the Minuteman, to remake the world for the raiders and have no desire to.

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
Require not 3, but 8 in total.

v
vlad1083 23.12.19

who knows why we need books like the recipe of Cores Power all around the world razbrosana Cores?

v
vlad1083 23.12.19

and how to turn on the light in the Park for the raiders?

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
Wanted to show off my collection, and as it turned out, before the new pass, I did manual saves, and the car still shifts. After seizing power, the gang leaders give GG quest-related weapons. The traders, too, can buy legendary.
vlad1083
Recipes are used in machines for mixing Nuka-Cola. The light will turn on in the plot.

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
light weapons - ????

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
So I wrote, from saves with all this stuff some memories. From the recycle bin also probably not bitanesi because is delete without saving in the recycle bin.

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
What kernel remained, in what place?

N
NightHawkreal 23.12.19

Frankly shoddy DLC, just got done bright locations to shoot. Interesting quests minuscule, characters, too, an alternative passage did take it and all shoot, even without an occasion, just come in and start shooting. The main character I take it makes no sense, because all settlements in the Commonwealth and my thunder from me makes no sense.

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
The display of the terminal is written the location of the nucleus. Where's your latest?

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
I have to look here, and you where?
Spoiler

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
I haven't seen places in the Galaxy where you can't get without electricity. The observation tower has a staircase. Now I ran the Galaxy, here are some of the core.
Spoiler

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
So somewhere I missed, to look tired. Maybe then somebody will throw screens all at once.

V
Vladimir Moskovskiy 23.12.19

really ..only 30 ajcev...ugh EPT cores...and where does the merchants.Answer ...how to play for slaves?.....there is no cheating well, no...Maybe the trick Kaka?

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

Vladimir Moscow
What level of HS , some armor and weapons?