3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 23.12.19 01:10 pm

Nuka World game for traders (Fallout 4)

Decided to go the DLC not in the standard scenario, and once to do the job Mackenzie to Kill all the gang leaders. Killed and then what? No more jobs, no electricity, no jobs for the seizure of territories is not in the construction menu 10% of what will appear if you go through the story. In the first pass, I was the boss, got the job to capture all the territories of the Park. Then captured 3 settlements for the raiders, seized power and gave naprugu to the Park. Left an assignment to capture 8 settlements ( 3 already occupied) to get the main prize. Me is a game the raiders got tired and I took the job on the Mackenzie destroy the raiders. All the killed and anew cleared me captured 3 settlements. The question is - how do I get this DLC ( I play for the Minutemen) in full and not to spoil the reputation in the Commonwealth because after the beginning of the capture of settlements for the raiders SG becomes an outcast from the Minutemen. And still do not understand the phrase Mackenzie about the collars on the pushers they should be removed and she will think how to do it. How long until she thought?
235 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Moskovskiy 23.12.19

nestrbob
49 level....the armor is not in use...weapons .mostly ..Push and pray.

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

Vladimir Moscow
A dead room.

V

nestrbob
well, I just realized...there without cheats not enough.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.19

Vladimir Moscow
To pump intelligence to the maximum and then the levels will grow by leaps and bounds:-)

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.19

nestrbob
By the way, as cage would be to destroy the raiders? He just in General is one of them.

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

BlackTigerTK
Gage will be on their side that will be the enemy.

V

BlackTigerTK
Yeah...have)
Pumped ...the Sandman....and they...and...and not sleeping.

v
vlad1083 23.12.19

the help quest is called Cover in a haystack
Where in the galaxy to find all 2 images Mr. lid ?

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

vlad1083
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/fallout_4_nuka_world_kvest_kryshka_v_stoge_sena-912600/

U
Ulitco 23.12.19

how things play if the game crashes when you exit armor!?

V

Ulitco
That's why she didn't use.

U
Ulitco 23.12.19

Vladimir Moscow
ie it should start with no armor roll in the amusement Park?
and then, not wearing any armor?
Yes, I'm there to whoop your ass. I'm with Bron'ka barely survived, has died fifteen times, yet passed the test. especially against ants.

4DooM 23.12.19

How to start a passage for the merchants?

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

4DooM
On the market a shopkeeper Mackenzie gives a quest to destroy the raiders.
Ulitco
In this DLC, no bug noticed.

v
vlad1083 23.12.19

when I was a Mackenzie fit she just wants to trade
I first started to play for the raiders and I can nadoev as realties now for traders to start when I have started for the raiders?

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

vlad1083
The quest can be taken at any time but in the story she was afraid to offer such Boss of the raiders, for the appearance of the dialogue at the SG needs to be pumped charisma ( as far as I understand).

v
vlad1083 23.12.19

well, I have half the charisma

v
vlad1083 23.12.19

nestrbob
another question about stellar cores you have them all found?

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

vlad1083
33 - the screenshot above in this thread.

v
vlad1083 23.12.19

ashleyalicia where is this place