3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 23.12.19 01:10 pm

Nuka World game for traders (Fallout 4)

Decided to go the DLC not in the standard scenario, and once to do the job Mackenzie to Kill all the gang leaders. Killed and then what? No more jobs, no electricity, no jobs for the seizure of territories is not in the construction menu 10% of what will appear if you go through the story. In the first pass, I was the boss, got the job to capture all the territories of the Park. Then captured 3 settlements for the raiders, seized power and gave naprugu to the Park. Left an assignment to capture 8 settlements ( 3 already occupied) to get the main prize. Me is a game the raiders got tired and I took the job on the Mackenzie destroy the raiders. All the killed and anew cleared me captured 3 settlements. The question is - how do I get this DLC ( I play for the Minutemen) in full and not to spoil the reputation in the Commonwealth because after the beginning of the capture of settlements for the raiders SG becomes an outcast from the Minutemen. And still do not understand the phrase Mackenzie about the collars on the pushers they should be removed and she will think how to do it. How long until she thought?
235 Comments
Sort by:
t
tchuzhy 23.12.19

BlackTigerTK
After the destruction of the raiders carnage around the barn stopped. And in other places continues. The living garbage and I have not seen. The permanent dwelling place of one of the super mutant with the dog only one. But nevertheless, the hard fighting super mutants at these points.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.19

tchuzhy
Superduty everywhere:-) And as for the respawn, as already mentioned above. perhaps so intended. For fun:-) I've passed quest mod Xander's Aid. So there is an author so many of these points respawn done:-) Tired of loot to collect:-)

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

BlackTigerTK
I got 6 full sets and 2 incomplete ( checkpoint gunmen and technical facilities at the Safari Park). Now.

R
Raxm 23.12.19

prompt after capture 8 outposts in the Commonwealth then there is the plot ?

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

Raxm
No. Only will be able to put chests for tribute the settlements.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.19

nestrbob
Now I have what happened
Spoiler
There's no armor verbose and draught plant already flown to his base. In the back room another frame from gunderov. Armor items removed from it. With gunnersbury interesting happened. I have is mod. allowing scrapit frames and then build them. In addition, this mod changes the names of the frames have gunderov kanarska, the raiders, the raider, the Bosses - Bosevska. The one just abandoned power frame. In addition, there are personalized frames. For Example, Dance, Maxson. So, commander gandurski went in the frame Clint. It is, if anyone remembers, the same traitor of the Minutemen, who started ganneron in the ruins of the Quincy. And then there was a officer. Have long been killed:-) the Second frame has no name gandurski. Just power frame. And again. After I pulled the battery from the commander and then slammed at the fence power armor, was not writing to Steal. Neither the frame nor the armor elements has not been bound. But the battery was attached. With the second frame the same situation. Unusual. In the same the ruins of the Quincy, even if you kill the commander when he is out of PA, the stolen status was preserved.

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

BlackTigerTK
I finished off the passage for the raiders to end, captured the 8 settlements. No more no jobs. Now begin to sweep the area from these idiots.

a
ashleyalicia 23.12.19

BlackTigerTK
nestrbob
and that I do not understand why you collect random power armor with locations - not well understood to take unique reservations with plant Nuclei Cola electric Boss + your quantum of Galaxy - and the rest why drag in a cache - it is also sravnitsa randomly and different - meaning in places where there are military trucks, etc., etc. besides it is not always X-01, for example, the first time the X-51 but the next time I can put X-01

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
If you do not put mods, the armor won't spawn, so the same as magazines and dolls.

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
Just checked again - at the old place no armor no. Go down at least to the Freedom Museum, the very first armor in the game. Though who has it reappeared?
P. S. If the game were to spawn armor, then there would be heaps of the Where to find or get the missing pieces.

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
The armor in the Museum of the Freedom I took in the beginning of the game before all the DLC and patches, in other places, too. Name at least one place where the spawn armor.
PS This is probably written by idiot for idiots?
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%8F_X-01_(Fallout_4)

a
ashleyalicia 23.12.19

nestrbob
well, there is written exactly what I wrote

After the 28th level elements of the X-01 can appear anywhere on the frame of the power armor in those locations, which the Survivors had not visited. Read more about the location of the frames can be read in the relevant article.
With the further increase in the level of Surviving armor elements can become more advanced. If when you first visit the location with the skeleton to pick up the armor model and grade will be recorded and with the growth of the level will not change.
Full armor set can be found on the top floor location 35 Court and at the Military Checkpoint South of Boston, after 28 levels.

keywords:

the every frame

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
Enough stuff to fence. You mean to say If when you first visit the location with the skeleton to pick up the armor model and grade will be recorded and with the growth of the level will not change. Take that is coming soon. So what?
the every frame In the game is fixed equipment hidden armor and randomly ( as a prize in the lunch box).

a
ashleyalicia 23.12.19

nestrbob
these are not my words - you yourself the link I gave, I just copied them from there - if you have a high rank of the game you will always put the X-01 or its parts why do you collect them? the same thing, taken once or three put upgrade 6 level + painted several times - why put it as part of what is unique vesch, which is impossible anywhere else to find???

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
If you decided to bother me with their nonsense, then you have nothing. Can breed demagoguery on.

v
vzglydizugla 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
And you put her?
Just there is a bug when you come to the warehouse, and there are skeletons fully or partially in the x - 01, are beginning to wear, it disappears nuclear unit and all elements of the reservation (to the state in which you left) or you can teleport a few times and the bug will disappear.
PS you need to check resp.

p. S. 2, Oh mod would be damage to the frames, like a broken armor if the frame is damaged, at 0 HP explodes a nuclear a tick on always. It would make sense to purchase\search frames.

v
vzglydizugla 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
In General checked himself, armor in places where it was not, where was inscribed the raiders in their armor also, there is no (not registered).
Armor on the simple raiders respawn, but they can even attack on the settlement.
On predone frame is bare (actually took with him part), not all places visited.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
If permanent points stay there are NPCs in power armor, after his murder he after some time respawn. No matter how killed - in power or without. Respawn again in power. For example, in the same Lexington two raider in power armor will spawn constantly. With a few exceptions. In some places, if you do not give the NPC to sit down in PA, after her fence she doesn't respawn. It clearly stated in the English wiki and checked me on my own experience. For example, the ruins of the Quincy. If there is to take the armor along with the frame, then resanitize will not. BUT! If you leave a bare frame or a (seemingly) part of the armor respawn. No respawn at all, if you have time to kill the NPC before it is climbing in PA in locations Mass Bay Medical Center, Mass Pike Interchange, Federal ration stockpile. In the first two tried to leave an empty frame, no purpose. Not respawn. also if unattended to pick up armor along with a frame, she doesn't respawn. What will happen. if leave there empty frame, I don't know. In these places, not tried. With regard to the type of armor. In some places it is fixed - T-45 or T-51. Some leveled, that is, depends on the player's level at the time of detection locations. Again, all this is almost there in the English wiki. And proven by experience.
And why collect? And Schaub Bulo!:-)

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.19

nestrbob
And I did not zahvatyvat. I have they all been under my control. So after a conversation with the man to whom I was sent gage near the market went to clean up. Now a bit lined up on the red rocket. Has come a couple titlerow.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
I have this body too long lay undressed, then dressed again, and now all gone. Was only a dog.