3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 23.12.19 01:10 pm

Nuka World game for traders (Fallout 4)

Decided to go the DLC not in the standard scenario, and once to do the job Mackenzie to Kill all the gang leaders. Killed and then what? No more jobs, no electricity, no jobs for the seizure of territories is not in the construction menu 10% of what will appear if you go through the story. In the first pass, I was the boss, got the job to capture all the territories of the Park. Then captured 3 settlements for the raiders, seized power and gave naprugu to the Park. Left an assignment to capture 8 settlements ( 3 already occupied) to get the main prize. Me is a game the raiders got tired and I took the job on the Mackenzie destroy the raiders. All the killed and anew cleared me captured 3 settlements. The question is - how do I get this DLC ( I play for the Minutemen) in full and not to spoil the reputation in the Commonwealth because after the beginning of the capture of settlements for the raiders SG becomes an outcast from the Minutemen. And still do not understand the phrase Mackenzie about the collars on the pushers they should be removed and she will think how to do it. How long until she thought?
235 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 23.12.19

ashleyalicia
Yeah, I'm confused. Collected all the cores and found another 2 power armor ( total 6) locations on the outskirts of the nucleus-world. One armor was a joke on the bridge base shooters, 2 in power armor, when the battle began, one hid behind a shed, and when I looked into it - the shooter took the armor and stood in the same underpants. As a result, the increase in X - I with a frame. Another full set of X-I at the Morton House.

t
tchuzhy 23.12.19

nestrbob
For power armor. Found in the Morton house, at the power plant, substation, West road, at the bottling plant and there is another one I do not remember where. And with the shooters took only part, they during the shooting fell off a bridge.

R
Raxm 23.12.19

in regards to prize collection of 35 cores ?

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

Raxm
Open the diorama, and only that.

t
tchuzhy 23.12.19

Raxm
Power armor X-01 type V quantum

Spoiler

R
Raxm 23.12.19

she's stronger or just a new color ?

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.19

nestrbob
I have found 8, however, the galaxy is not yet taken, as yet not turned on the electricity. Total for 7, and +1 potential.

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

BlackTigerTK
Let's list places. Potential - armor Boss?

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.19

tchuzhy
Shot by sniper at the far end of one Gunnar, the commander did not touch. Arrived on the platform, turned on stealth combat, pulled the battery, gunner jumped out of the armor, slammed it. However, there were confusions, torso from T-60, one part X-01, the rest of the T-51. The second set was behind the booth in the far (from the platform) the edge, there was not a full X-01.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.19

nestrbob
Here I had a full X-01 mark III, but it seems your gamemode, equalizing the levels of enemies with the level GG, in my Sodruzhestve all gunnery who are in power go to such. West road, two armored personnel carriers and a platform between them.
Spoiler

One of elektrostantsii, and one near the substation with a tower just South of the station. Well, the Galaxy clear. In the factory bottling. Another incomplete set in the service area next to the Safari, if you look at a map, there is an Appendix on North from the Parking lot goes. Two gunderov.

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

BlackTigerTK
It doesn't count. With the same success it is possible to collect all the armor in the attack of a Sinner to a settlement of raiders.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.19

nestrbob
This is the ninth:-) About it and forgot:-) the Potential - not yet taken - in the Galaxy, the electricity is not connected and the kernel is not all collected. Two left.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.19

nestrbob
Not considered that?

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

BlackTigerTK
I kernel found. Not considered 1 armor for Gunners.
PS Cool shot.
Spoiler

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.19

nestrbob
One, as I understand it, at the very top in the Galaxy, is available after turning on the electricity. Another one I have somewhere on site. Have not yet found.

n
nestrbob 23.12.19

BlackTigerTK
Outside the Galaxy location Dump 2nd floor remote.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.19

nestrbob
Honestly captured in the battle:-)
Similar images already seen enough. Especially in static bodies.:-)

t
tchuzhy 23.12.19

BlackTigerTK
In fact, it turns out that in addition to 8 power.
Noticed that the Western edge of the map is much more dangerous than East. Ghouls in the town only attack in waves. On constant skirmishes (perhaps a bug) is above the filling, in a Museum, in the billiard club. Is just a little depart, to return again shooting - especially noticeable next to the petrol station, tired of constantly repairing turrets.
Well, Evan strange, the farmer and the Morton house. And the story in the mansion quite distracting from the story

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.19

nestrbob
This is where the quest takes place hablog? If Yes, then I took.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.19

tchuzhy
If you don't count the two gunderov, then 7. Anyway, I have so.
There are several active points of respawn. At least two is - in the center of the Galaxy two barn - shaped- there is always someone at war. And near the red rocket destroyed a house - too permanent spawn of the two warring groups. Maybe it's made specifically for the atmosphere so to speak:-)